My DNA test

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leandros

Reaction score
Greetings,
I took the full DNA autosomal/fatherline/motherline test by LivingDNA.

My results are as follows:

Y haplogroup : I2 (I-S17250)
mtDNA: U5b2a
Autosomal:
Europe 85.5%
Near East (Armenia and Cyprus) 13.3%
South Asia 1.2%

My nation of origin is Greece.

My question is this:
What does the 1.2% of south asia means? I have no connection with that place. Could it be a statistical mistake?

Thanks

Στάλθηκε από το PE-TL10 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

And some photo of me IMG_20180221_114259.jpgIMG_20180428_184445.jpg

LivingDNA often throws small bits of south asian or some type of middle eastern into Europeans. I would ignore it. I got 3% Kurdish myself which is ridiculous.

LivingDNA often throws small bits of south asian or some type of middle eastern into Europeans. I would ignore it. I got 3% Kurdish myself which is ridiculous.
Yea. It ****** me good when I saw it. I mean, I can understand Cyprus(heavy Greek influence) and Armenia( Greek and European influence).

But, south asian? Come on...

I uploaded my raw data on Promethease but I dont know how to read the report :(

Someone who knows how to read it?

Someone who knows how to read it?

I am not an expert but 2 are the reasons: a) Mistake and b) Gypsy heritage (not too distant 6 to 8 generations). Greece has a large Gypsy populations and overtime they melt in general population. I saw once a south Albanian DNA test of 110 people and all of them had reported that they were 100% sure they were Albanian. After the test done 4% of them were Gypsies. So if another test tells you that you have South Asian DNA then you got to be in pace with the fact that one of your ancestors was Gypsy.

I don't know how that 61 got in the post, but just ignore that, it was not intentional.

I am not an expert but 2 are the reasons: a) Mistake and b) Gypsy heritage (not too distant 6 to 8 generations). Greece has a large Gypsy populations and overtime they melt in general population. I saw once a south Albanian DNA test of 110 people and all of them had reported that they were 100% sure they were Albanian. After the test done 4% of them were Gypsies. So if another test tells you that you have South Asian DNA then you got to be in pace with the fact that one of your ancestors was Gypsy.
None of my ancestors had any south asian heritage or gypsie one. You are retarded if you think the gypsies in Greece are accepted in Greek society.
I know you try to provoke, so go **** yourself

Gypsies in the Balkans have Indian origin. There are plenty of them. You can get it from your mothers or fathers side. Don't get nervous. I come from a country where gypsies are not accepted. But in the cities they regularly marry locals. After each marriage they get whiter. So for you to find out if you are are not you need your fathers and mothers test. If they have Gypsy heritage they should have larger percentage than you so you will know who gave you that. England's prince Harry and his brother have 3% Gypsy blood from a marriage Diana's people have with an Indian. So it appears now that blood is calling, he is marring another Gypsies. So bottom line do not get aggressive, and verbally abusive, if another test shows you another South Asian heritage, then better embrace that part of heritage than be angry about it. At the end we all are children's of Adam and Eve.

Gypsies in the Balkans have Indian origin. There are plenty of them. You can get it from your mothers or fathers side. Don't get nervous. I come from a country where gypsies are not accepted. But in the cities they regularly marry locals. After each marriage they get whiter. So for you to find out if you are are not you need your fathers and mothers test. If they have Gypsy heritage they should have larger percentage than you so you will know who gave you that. England's prince Harry and his brother have 3% Gypsy blood from a marriage Diana's people have with an Indian. So it appears now that blood is calling, he is marring another Gypsies. So bottom line do not get aggressive, and verbally abusive, if another test shows you another South Asian heritage, then better embrace that part of heritage than be angry about it. At the end we all are children's of Adam and Eve.
You are retarded. Gypsies never married in Greek families, pathetic retard.
We are disgusted by them.

Keep ******** online, because up close you wouldnt dare call me a ******* gypsy

Again you have an aggressive language. I did not call you Gypsy. I said if test you have done holds, then part of your heritage is Gypsy. It could also come from Turks. Turkey has a large percentage of Gypsies who identify as Turks. So again if one of your parents has Turkish origin then it could be from them.

Stop t-rolling people with your bad faith assessments. It does not infer gypsy ancestry; lots of people get south Asian from what I've seen with this test. I highly doubt they all have some hidden gypsy ancestry. That could be from some past Iranian farmer ancestry that is shared with some people that went to south Asia, that also went west into Anatolia, and north into the steppe.

@Leandros

You've received an infraction for insulting another member with foul language.

I'm closing this thread for now, and I'm going to review these posts. Obviously, you do not have the maturity to discuss your DNA results, if you're going to react like this.

Stop t-rolling people with your bad faith assessments. It does not necessarily infer gypsy ancestry.

@Leandros

You've received an infraction for insulting another member with foul language.

Are you kidding me, South Asian does not mean Gypsy? Gypsy DNA shows that Roma people of Europe are mostly from Northern India? You give infraction to yourself for insulting me? What does South Asian mean German?

Are you kidding me, South Asian does not mean Gypsy? Gypsy DNA shows that Roma people of Europe are mostly from Northern India? You give infraction to yourself for insulting me? What does South Asian mean German?

If this is not some pathetic t-roll attempt at feigning confusion, I think you need to learn how to read.

You've received an infraction for provocative/disruptive behavior.

Edit:

You've also just received an infraction for hate speech against me in your private message.

Status
Not open for further replies.

This thread has been viewed 5979 times.

Back