[/IMG]

HoxgumF.png
[/IMG]

French, Italian, etc

Στάλθηκε από το PE-TL10 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

Italian, Spanish

I'll wait for more guesses.

she looks really italian in the third pic

Purtroppo non so perché non riesco a vedere le immagini/ Sadly I do not know why I can’t view the pictures

Sent from my iPhone using Eupedia Forum

Purtroppo non so perché non riesco a vedere le immagini/ Sadly I do not know why I can’t view the pictures

Sent from my iPhone using Eupedia Forum

Esci dall’App. Usa il browser, e prova anche a cliccare Full Site.

Use the Browser instead of the App, and try also clicking on Full Site.

O cielo... per me sembra impossibile.. direi Italiana .../ It seems to me impossible.. I think she’s Italian

I would say British but for the eyebrows. They have a southern Euro or near eastern look. Northern Italy?

I would say British but for the eyebrows. They have a southern Euro or near eastern look. Northern Italy?

They're just plucked a certain way. :) It's considered the "perfect" eyebrow shape. Nowadays women even pay to have it tatooed on, and they pluck the rest away, because not everyone can get it. You fool people into believing you have that nice prominent eyebrow bone by using a lot of highlighter. :)

1341739_f520.jpg

depositphotos_37574625-stock-photo-pretty-girl-with-cat-eyes.jpg

perfect-eyebrows1-medium.jpg

Since the thread got buried and there were no more guesses, I'll reveal.

It was definitely a surprise to me as well. I thought for sure she was Italian or southern French. Except for the fact that her eyes are larger, and her skin is fairer in some pictures, she looks remarkably similar to my mother: face shape, head shape, high cheekbones, nose, mouth, even her build, slightness, legs, down to the high arched, delicate feet. In actuality, she's a Canadian actress of Finnish descent: Sarah Manninen.

3471-3.jpg

sarah_manninen_3158467.jpg

Some people can really fool you.

wow has she done a DNA test? no one would ever guess she is Finnish, maybe somewhere recently in her family tree shes mixed? recessive genes?

I can't explain it either. I did a search and she's even listed on a site of famous Finnish-Canadians.

Her natural skin tone is very fair, and my mother's isn't, but in this picture she has approximately my coloring when I was in my twenties and thirties, so that isn't unknown in Italy either. (I think her hair is slightly darkened here as in most of her pictures it's dark brown.)

119163.jpg

Here her hair is lighter, but I think I can see the roots, so I don't think it's natural. It softens her strong bone structure, though.
245full-sarah-manninen.jpg

I think she could also possibly pass as an Iranian or Turkish. I find it interesting how hair color and eye color can change appearance so much

As to the second I agree, which is why hair and eye color are so unreliable.

However, she looks IRANIAN?

I guess Emmylou Harris looks Iranian too. This is why the British guess wasn't so far off.

draft_lens2186360module11686050photo_1230865856emmylou_harris_young.jpg

c337075f802a43c288b9c3fd72fbcc30.jpg

Today: good, strong bones hold up
s21BIpjilhbkCC3710HL6ZI4fRT.jpg

As to the second I agree, which is why hair and eye color are so unreliable.

However, she looks IRANIAN?

I guess Emmylou Harris looks Iranian too. This is why the British guess wasn't so far off.

draft_lens2186360module11686050photo_1230865856emmylou_harris_young.jpg

c337075f802a43c288b9c3fd72fbcc30.jpg

Today: good, strong bones hold up
s21BIpjilhbkCC3710HL6ZI4fRT.jpg

How about Enya?
enya_adwr01_1280x1024.jpg

1339447017_enya-16.jpg

Or Carrie Moss?

carrie-anne-moss-carrie-anne-moss-disturbia-1864667857.jpg

Carrie-Anne-Moss-21.jpg

I would never have guessed Finnish. Then again, I can't remember meeting a Finn in my life.

Northern Italian or Southern French?

This thread has been viewed 18156 times.

Back