PDA

View Full Version : Famous humanitarian charged with rape of young boys

Angela
14-05-18, 19:07
Same old, same old: wherever you find men choosing to work with youngsters you get some of this horrific stuff. We had the UN aid workers, coaches, boy scout leaders, and priests in the Anglo-sphere.

It makes you despair of human beings.

See:

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/05/11/world/asia/nepal-peter-dalglish-aid-pedophilia.html

bicicleur
14-05-18, 20:39
that's when you start funding humanitarian aid : you get vultures, attracted by the funds, and knowing very well how to be friends with politicians

the whole UN organisation is poissoned by such people

and in Belgium, end last year we meat this guy : Koert Debeuf

https://fli.institute/2015/03/08/fli-research-project-middle-east-research/

never heard of him before, but he had testimonies about Sudanese illegals sent back and being tortured over there
he works for and is well-paid by some New York based organisation 'The Tahrir Institute'
nobody knows who funds this organisation, but whatever they say, it is taken very serious by the media

it was the main topic in the Belgian politics and media, untill the testimonies were proven false

seriously, are we going let those kind of slick people rule our world?

it makes me sick

sorry, I'm a bit of topic, it's not about the rape, it's about the slick people that get away with every thing today

Jovialis
14-05-18, 21:02
Absolutely sickening. Monsters like this present themselves as heroes, when in fact they’re the lowest form of life; preying on the vulnerable. There is no redemption for a disgusting animal like this.

Angela
14-05-18, 21:15
What's so disheartening is that it never seems to stop: you think with all the media attention they'd get that people will now talk and so they'll stop just out of self-preservation, but they don't, probably because they can't.

I'm generally against the death penalty and even life imprisonment without parole, but for people like this I make an exception. There's no cure, no fixing them, and meanwhile they destroy not only the young people they abuse, but countless families and communities. They also bring the institutions for which they work into disrepute.

It makes you wonder what you can do as a parent. Look at the coaches of the gymnasts. I'm sure the parents had absolutely no clue. It even happens in primary, middle and high school, not necessarily when they go away. You can't go to school with them or treat every male teacher or coach as if they're guilty until proven innocent, yet that's almost what you have to do. Show up at odd times, and most important drill it into the heads of children that they don't have to subject to this, that they won't get in trouble, that he can't harm the parents, that there are other teachers, coaches.

What a horror. What in hell goes wrong with some people's sexuality that they do things like this? Is it their own parents, their own abuse, a societal repression of sexuality in some places? I know more than I wish I knew about this from a professional point of view, and I still have no answers.

Jovialis
14-05-18, 21:30
What's so disheartening is that it never seems to stop: you think with all the media attention they'd get that people will now talk and so they'll stop just out of self-preservation, but they don't, probably because they can't.

I'm generally against the death penalty and even life imprisonment without parole, but for people like this I make an exception. There's no cure, no fixing them, and meanwhile they destroy not only the young people they abuse, but countless families and communities. They also bring the institutions for which they work into disrepute.

It makes you wonder what you can do as a parent. Look at the coaches of the gymnasts. I'm sure the parents had absolutely no clue. It even happens in primary, middle and high school, not necessarily when they go away. You can't go to school with them or treat every male teacher or coach as if they're guilty until proven innocent, yet that's almost what you have to do. Show up at odd times, and most important drill it into the heads of children that they don't have to subject to this, that they won't get in trouble, that he can't harm the parents, that there are other teachers, coaches.

What a horror. What in hell goes wrong with some people's sexuality that they do things like this? Is it their own parents, their own abuse, a societal repression of sexuality in some places? I know more than I wish I knew about this from a professional point of view, and I still have no answers.

I absolutely agree.

Wheal
14-05-18, 21:33
I have to agree with you Angela, in essence they are taking the life of the children they abuse, and should be put to death.

bicicleur
14-05-18, 22:47

I think for these people, it's more their ego than their sexuality.

Angela
14-05-18, 22:59
I think for these people, it's more their ego than their sexuality.

Perhaps. Perhaps for some men it's about control. I got to the point where I don't even care why.

Just get them out of society.

davef
14-05-18, 23:53
Same old, same old: wherever you find men choosing to work with youngsters you get some of this horrific stuff. We had the UN aid workers, coaches, boy scout leaders, and priests in the Anglo-sphere.

It makes you despair of human beings.

See:

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/05/11/world/asia/nepal-peter-dalglish-aid-pedophilia.html

This is not the first time a "hero" is found out commuting atrocities against the people he was advocating for. You posted just last week about NY's "feminist" attorney general who under his own personal privacy acted out violently against his female employees, even going as far as strangling them. I saw his face in every news stand i came across when i was in the Bronx last week.