Gabriele Pashaj

Reaction score
Ethnic group
Albanian
Y-DNA haplogroup
I2-CTS10228(slavo)
mtDNA haplogroup
H15(indo euro)
How many chances has Albania to become part of the ‘sick’ EUROPEAN UNION?! I named EU sick because there are many inner problems such as illegal immigration...

Sent from my iPad using Eupedia Forum

How many chances has Albania to become part of the ‘sick’ EUROPEAN UNION?! I named EU sick because there are many inner problems such as illegal immigration...

Sent from my iPad using Eupedia Forum
Albania and Kosovo will become members of any form of shape Eu will have in the future. The geographic position Albania has, makes it impossible for Albania not to be part of EU. Keep in mind Albania has support of most influential member of EU , namely Germany and German speaking countries like Austria, Switzerland and some others. Germany has always tried to support Albania in the past and it support it now. Its not because Albanians have anything special, but Germans always have their European projects and Albania is part of those projects.
About the time Albania will be part of the EU I would say 2027 we will be members of the union. Emigration is not the thing that will destroy EU. Other things like economics within the union are more likely to cause earthquakes in the union but emigration from third word is not the one. At the end the leaders of EU know that if they don,t do something immediately about it, the extreme right wing forces will take power and they are not shy to use extreme measures to clean house.
If you have noticed Germany is opening legal channels for Albanians to work in Germany. Lately they asked for 5000 nurses to go and legally work there. For a country like Albania that amount of people is not few. To my knowledge they have not done the same for any other country. Italy for instance has a number of unemployed nurses ready to work in Germany for the same amount of money but they asked Albania.
So is clear they are doing their thing to help. I hope they don't stay for ever there.
I don't see EU of being destroyed. The benefits of the union exceed those of destroying it. You saw the vote in France. Almost 70% voted Macron for the Union.
Bottom line; Albania is small in size and Kosovo added is 5 million. Does not really have any weight for good or bad within the union.

Something else I forgot to add. Albanians economy has turned the corner. Turism is up, employment is up, and hold your breath the last hole is drilled to an oilfield in south. 2 billion barrels of high quality oil is expected. Rumors are Albania has 8 billion barrels of oil reserves,. that mean will Albanians want to be in the EU?

This thread has been viewed 5539 times.

Back