Guess the ethnicity and describe them

Clearly Dinarids, Dinaro-Pontid.
Western Balkans in particular

Too happy that another one has participated in my thread ! Thank you! Could you be more precise!?

Sent from my iPad using Eupedia Forum

Your notion of 'dinarid' is not my one, by far!
"pontid" is a misleading term, based upon some kind of means without too much basis, IMO
I'm puzzled at first sight, so what could I say, for the fun?

it's not a true typologic approach, but a way to come close to something:
some 'east-asian' input in the right side fellow, for both something evocating a slight input of 'indo-afghan' or some east-caucasus/caspian input (the noses spite not identical), not without some taste inherited from ancient EHG, on the dolicho side; I wondered some south Slavs or some North-Caucasians; I'm tempted to exclude Croatians and Bosniaks as a whole, I would exclude too Greeks and Albanians and Romanians, Armenians and Georgians; some Turks could be like this but?;
in fact, it's very uneasy to affirm a precise origin for individuals taken alone or in a very small sample; crossings can produce so many surprises!

&: some 'east-asian' input is noticeable in some islands of Croatia, but the noses here...?
Cannot do better!
game ober for me

Your notion of 'dinarid' is not my one, by far!
"pontid" is a misleading term, based upon some kind of means without too much basis, IMO
I'm puzzled at first sight, so what could I say, for the fun?

it's not a true typologic approach, but a way to come close to something:
some 'east-asian' input in the right side fellow, for both something evocating a slight input of 'indo-afghan' or some east-caucasus/caspian input (the noses spite not identical), not without some taste inherited from ancient EHG, on the dolicho side; I wondered some south Slavs or some North-Caucasians; I'm tempted to exclude Croatians and Bosniaks as a whole, I would exclude too Greeks and Albanians and Romanians, Armenians and Georgians; some Turks could be like this but?;
in fact, it's very uneasy to affirm a precise origin for individuals taken alone or in a very small sample; crossings can produce so many surprises!

&: some 'east-asian' input is noticeable in some islands of Croatia, but the noses here...?
Cannot do better!
game ober for me

Thank you for your long opinion!

Sent from my iPhone using Eupedia Forum

View attachment 10355

Thi is a hint .... the guy is one of the two of the first photo

Sent from my iPhone using Eupedia Forum

THis pic' shows how hazardous can be an opinion made on a single picture; (left pigmentation beside, the proportions in features can be very different sometimes, according to angles, luminosity, direction of luminosity and also to quality of lens): - but here again the pic is of tiny help - too far -

A bit easier with you new pic's; if I had to choose, under physical pression or threat, I would choose Serbian, but I would not put too much money on it. Very less Turk, or exceptionally. But this is my preferences, at individual level it's difficult to exclude nationalities or ethnies; I know some genuine Normans and Bretons with evocate features of Indo-Afghan types (faces); I don't say it's only hazard, it could go back to real very ancient slight inputs, fragmented by crossing and re-appearing by statistical hazard, what we call atavism: (re-convergence in the same part of body or skull or face of genes a little "scattered" a long time in the crossing).

Laberia i sent you private message but your inbox is full :) best regards

Sent from my Lenovo K53a48 using Eupedia Forum mobile app

You dont look Croat neither West Balkans. You have Albanian facial lines and characteristics. Also nose.

Have you done autosomal?

IMO 5% of Albanians could be like this, the 95% else are very different. IMO...at least for Toskes

IMO 5% of Albanians could be like this, the 95% else are very different. IMO...at least for Toskes

No, he looks perfectly Albanian, only that he is tall. I think, probably he is around 1.90cm, look at the post nr: 8.

You look very Slavic. Passes for Ukrainian in all the pictures.

This is of course, due to the consequences of the Slavic genetic input of South Albania.

Btw, your pigmentation is average for the South Eastern Europe region.

This thread has been viewed 14126 times.

Back