Gabriele Pashaj

Reaction score
Ethnic group
Albanian
Y-DNA haplogroup
I2-CTS10228(slavo)
mtDNA haplogroup
H15(indo euro)
Yes ... my mother is from Korça ( south-east Albania ) and my father from south-west Albania .... my paternal grandma is from Tepelena ( South Albania ) menawhile my paternal grandpa from Fier ( south Albania ) .. both my maternal grandma/dad are from Korça

Sent from my iPad using Eupedia Forum

Yes ... my mother is from Korça ( south-east Albania ) and my father from south-west Albania .... my paternal grandma is from Tepelena ( South Albania ) menawhile my paternal grandpa from Fier ( south Albania ) .. both my maternal grandma/dad are from Korça

What does that mean racially?

I have similarities between Anatolian Armenians/Hitties and Mycencean Grecos and also Yugoslavic Slavs like Romanians Bulgarians and Serbians and Celtic gladiators who came from the Levant into the UK you have a haplogroup H Maternal line that means the males in your Mother's Maternal line must of been Hellenic

my admixed results

As you asked

https://scontent-lhr3-1.xx.fbcdn.ne...=4d3249f3d69321e472a5533bd2c16602&oe=5BD2E7C0

My overall result
https://scontent-lhr3-1.xx.fbcdn.ne...=3d589ad6d27612a67a57b337511cc1aa&oe=5BD9BD8F

But I wonder what your Father's Father's side could possibly be? I is usually Slavic for males...Maybe you are Thracian through your Father's Father's side?

I am guessing you are a Arbereshe if so it's nice to meet a Mediterranean Brother :D[h=1] [/h][h=1][/h]

Thank you for your comments! Yes ... my ydna links to the slavic expansion into the Balkans ... and my mtdna is related also to Indo-european( ‘ipse dixit’ Maciamo )

Thank you for your comments! Yes ... my ydna links to the slavic expansion into the Balkans ... and my mtdna is related also to Indo-european( ‘ipse dixit’ Maciamo )

H is almost certainly Hellenic/Eastern Mediterranean the first carriers of haplogroup H were actually Mycenaean and Minoan females. You are Mediterranean through your Mother's side and Slavic through your Father's it seems.

Nice, good result :D

H is almost certainly Hellenic/Eastern Mediterranean the first carriers of haplogroup H were actually Mycenaean and Minoan females. You are Mediterranean through your Mother's side and Slavic through your Father's it seems.

Nice, good result :D

That is absolutely incorrect. MtDna H is 35,000 years old, many, many thousands of years older than the Minoans, much less the Mycenaeans. Most analyses posit that it radiated out from the Near East long before even the Neolithic although it is present in Neolithic sites.

Please inform yourself before posting so that you don't post misleading information. At least read Wiki for goodness' sakes!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_mitochondrial_DNA_haplogroup

That is absolutely incorrect. MtDna H is 35,000 years old, many, many thousands of years older than the Minoans, much less the Mycenaeans. Most analyses posit that it radiated out from the Near East long before even the Neolithic although it is present in Neolithic sites.

Please inform yourself before posting so that you don't post misleading information. At least read Wiki for goodness' sakes!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_mitochondrial_DNA_haplogroup

This^

I've seen so many people disregarding facts and interpreting the haplogroups so it fits their narrative.

The most obnoxious of them being Turks. No matter which haplogroups you tell you have they somehow make sure it's traced to central Asian Turks.

Sent from my iPhone using Eupedia Forum

Central Asian Turks? It's seen mostly in the Balkans.

It's 40,000 years old and Mycencean/Minoan dna is the first ethnicity to link up to haplogroup H because the Mediterranean and Slavs were the first Indo Europeans. It's found in the Near East because Europeans evolved from West Asia not the other way around.
There has been no physical data to back up the fact that other Europeans could pre date those type of Mediterranean they were the first European sub race, every other sub race came afterwards.

My Eurogenes k36 results:

Basque 2.24
Central Euro 2.57
East Balkan 0.33
East Central Euro 7.82
Eastern Euro 6.96
Fennoscandian 9.82
French 7.60
Iberian 13.67
Italian 8.58
North Atlantic 16.97
North Caucasian 0.91
North Sea 22.08
West Caucasian 0.46

I am 75% northern English, 25% Highland Scottish.

I have a very high Iberian component for a native Portuguese, which gives me an uncommon correlation map on Lukasz K36 report, with a greater affinity with other Iberians than usual (Basques included) and lower with non-Iberians

https:// fusiontables.googleusercontent.com/embedviz?q=select+col39%3E%3E1+from+1qdTd8TI7EdIIxGF25OLiUlJf6JY9YqmVrSzMVv7L&viz=MAP&h=false&lat=39.052967351185&lng=14.878229218749993&t=1&z=5&l=col39%3E%3E1&y=2&tmplt=2&hml=KML

Amerindian 0
Arabian 0
Armenian 0
Basque 5.57
Central_African 0
Central_Euro 0
East_African 0
East_Asian 0
East_Balkan 2.68
East_Central_Asian 0
East_Central_Euro 2.08
East_Med 1.61