halfalp

Reaction score
Ethnic group
Swiss
Y-DNA haplogroup
R-L2
mtDNA haplogroup
J1c5a
I just wanted to mention that everytime i log in Eupedia. My antivirus detect a malware or trojan horse. Those anyone knows anything about this issue or have the same? Is DaveF knows anything about it? I heard that he was good in Computer engineering.

I have never seen any warning from my antivirus. Could it be from your computer itself?

I have never seen any warning from my antivirus. Could it be from your computer itself?

Yes it could. I mean it's always when i come here, but it could be some ads taking for a malware or something like this. I just looked, its called: " Trojan:VBS/Avosim.T!Ams ". No idea what it is, what it serve or whatever but my antivirus always block it when i come here.

I just wanted to mention that everytime i log in Eupedia. My antivirus detect a malware or trojan horse. Those anyone knows anything about this issue or have the same? Is DaveF knows anything about it? I heard that he was good in Computer engineering.
I get the same issue and I am on Avast
I also get every change of screen a request to log in .........and yes and I have deleted my cookies
I do run uBlock in the background ..............maybe the ads have malware

I have the same issue. Each time I change a screen I am logged off. I've cleared cookies and then allowed cookies and still the same problem.

I just performed an update to my wlan and the problem appears to be fixed.

I just performed an update to my wlan and the problem appears to be fixed.

It's still happening to me. Annoying.

I have updated the Tapatalk app and cleared the system cache. Please let me know if it solved the problem.

I didn't have any alert for now.

This thread has been viewed 8305 times.

Back