Nutrition How to see the problem of genetically modified food?

edulofter

Reaction score
How to see the problem of genetically modified food?
Is genetically modified food safe? What are the harms to humans?
Which countries currently import the most GM crops?
170-1703107_vector-illustration-of-genetic-engineering-with-genetically-graphic-design.png

img: credit

As far as I know, the safety of genetic modification is highly controversial. Genetically modified foods are common in African countries and China. China's GM importing countries are mainly the United States and Brazil.

Apart from health issues, some are afraid genetically modified crops will overwhelm traditional crops.
Others are afraid for the financial and economic consequences.

Good Afternoon I've enjoyed your motivated conversation. Steven M. Druker has been on of those books that was hard to put down. Altered Genes, Twisted Truth has made me an activist and it's exciting to follow your threads and thinking. Thank You for sharing this topic I hope I can add to the conversation.

Apart from health issues, some are afraid genetically modified crops will overwhelm traditional crops.
Others are afraid for the financial and economic consequences.

that is true,
The major fear is the sterilized seed, even on Hybridic and mutant
and many people who are working or are connected with Farming production have seen it,
Even I have seen it in long green pepper plants and seed.

Strangely there been a Beginning,Percent and a Future to each and every question we find ourselves wanting to answer.

The questions of Druker Law Suits

Jane Goodall

"I well remember how horrified I felt when I learned that scientist had succeeded in reconfiguring the genetics of plants and animals."

" The first genetically engineered plants where created in the 1980s. (GE)"

Food:How Altered?
Here's what you need to know about ​the warmingplanet, ho​​w it's affecting us, and what's at stake.
13 MINUTE READ
BY JENNIFER ACKERMAN,
REPUBLISHED FROM THE PAGES OF NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC MAGAZINE

SCIENTISTS CONTINUE TO find new ways to insertgenes for specific traits into plant and animal DNA. A field of promise—and asubject of debate—genetic engineering is changing the food we eat and the worldwe live in.
In the brave new world of genetic engineering, DeanDella Penna envisions this cornucopia: tomatoes and broccoli bursting withcancer-fighting chemicals and vitamin-enhanced crops of rice, sweet potatoes,and cassava to help nourish the poor. He sees wheat, soy, and peanuts free ofallergens; bananas that deliver vaccines; and vegetable oils so loaded withtherapeutic ingredients that doctors "prescribe" them for patients atrisk for cancer and heart disease. A plant biochemist at Michigan StateUniversity, DellaPenna believes that genetically engineered foods are the keyto the next wave of advances in agriculture and health.
While DellaPenna and many others see great potential inthe products of this new biotechnology, some see uncertainty, even danger.Critics fear that genetically engineered products are being rushed to marketbefore their effects are fully understood. Anxiety has been fueled by reportsof taco shells contaminated with genetically engineered corn not approved forhuman consumption; the potential spread of noxious "superweeds"spawned by genes picked up from engineered crops; and possible harmful effectsof biotech corn pollen on monarch butterflies.
There has been a Past, Present, and Future
It seems to show just how much were kept in the dark. Usually long before the lights are turned on.

usually we used to grow some potatoes in the village,
we kept as seed the smaller ones of the last year corps,
then some 'strong' 'better' and more 'healthy' seeds came to market for farmers,
after about a decade,
all the potatoes hold from last year as seed, give a plant that makes small potatoes as an apricot, underneath,
and smaller than cherry tomatoes up the ground in air, and have tiny thorns,
most of the local potatoe production is lost, and seed gives a strange bastard plant,

JUST TO BUY THEIR SEED,

Scientific work, has nothing to do with market applications,
That is what I call sterilized seed.

Genetically modified food is really dangerous. It causes and stimulates cancer and diabetes and many more diseases.

The truth in the agreement is frightening in that where could that solution be? The scope of acceptance seems difficult to overcome. Those who chase the secrets of the soil to till are questioned by those who just demand the solution to instant answers not really caring that it's impact is far greater than one would assume. There's so much to find about the "Altered Genes, Twisted Truth" Steven M. Drucker. I'm always searching for the links especially as the World feels more twister than ever.
Thank you for sharing your search and discovery missions.

There's still so much more to be discussed. The facts speak loudly if we care to listen. What has happened to the Twisted Truth? The courts continue to go back and forth on so many of the highs and lows that were shared. I'm not sure how to best illustrate and present 50 years plus. But if anyone finds the possibilities great enough I'd certainly be willing to share. That being said it's hard at times to pull ourselves away from a Session especially when so much is happening hourly. Altered Genes is as scary as the genetics that haunt our everyone's daily challenges. It's not as simple as trying to balance one against the other but it's been an interesting quest and I'm still alive and active but at times the world calls our names. Thank you for always sharing your points and adding to the stories.

Going back to Autism I've found a team trying to add aquatics to helping to better manage Autism Spectrum Disorder. I hope to be running some test and using the water to help with the process of Swimming Matters.

As far as I know, the safety of genetic modification is highly controversial. Genetically modified foods are common in African countries and China. China's GM importing countries are mainly the United States and Brazil.

HEY,

thanks for this information this is really helpfull or informative for me thanks again

thanks and regards

What happens when the process of our health is questioned? Beyond Reality with the feasibility that the foods we eat have subverted Science?

Genetic Engineering: Breaking New ground by Breaking ancient Boundaries

What happens when our DNA is altered?

Steven M. Drucker took the case to the court and it adds a level of credibility that can't be just a tweet "Altered Genes Twisted Truth".
Okay there more to know and more to say but is there audience that wants to listen much less think beyond it feasibility.

Thank for listening an if it has credibility lets expand on what truth exist.

You know that humans have been genetically manipulating plants and animals through time immemorial ever since they became farmer or pastoralists. What do you think mating your cow to that extra large, virile bull did? People married their daughters to successful people or large framed or good looking because they hoped to improve their genetic stock. It's just in the old days, it took multiple generations to accomplish the same result. It just takes one generation with direct genetic engineering. We just have to make sure that altering a gene or genes does not have side effects.

Thanks for yor insights. The fact is that every possibility has it's moments and at times the issues take away our choices. I'm not sure if at this point and time there aren't side effects.
Yet we keep having to police what our exposure means to the directions and focus that we work to maintain. How fast are these changes and what should we whant to maintain.

I see the anti-science zealots are out in full force. Anyone that quotes the often ridiculed and debunked Stephen Drucker automatically becomes irrelevant in any discussion regarding the safety of GMO products. The scary thing is that these luddites occupy both ends of the political/ideological spectrum and there's not shortage of these idiots spreading falsehoods via social media worldwide.

The truth in the agreement is frightening in that where could that solution be? The scope of acceptance seems difficult to overcome. Those who chase the secrets of the soil to till are questioned by those who just demand the solution to instant answers not really caring that it's impact is far greater than one would assume. There's so much to find about the "Altered Genes, Twisted Truth" Steven M. Drucker. I'm always searching for the links especially as the World feels more twister than ever.
Thank you for sharing your search and discovery missions.

lololololololol

So much is dead news and some much is the fear that the old way had more perfection that the science we all so want to condemn. Yet the reality is that there is far to many answers that still leave us all questioning the Core Truths.

This thread has been viewed 12100 times.

Back