Porto

Great city, I lived there for some time about 10 years ago. I can only recommend to experience the city, eat a "Francesinha" in one of the old bars in the city historic center. Don't miss going to the "Rua de Santa Catarina" and to the Port Wine cellars in Gaia and if you have time take a "cruise ship" of sorts that goes up the Douro river (although it is expensive).
Anyways, it is in my belief the most beautiful and mystical city in Portugal, no doubt about that, it has a "je ne sais quoi" that I cannot explain in words.
Enjoy yourself :)

Hello from Porto!

I was also in Lisbon earlier this week, as well as Sintra, Coimbra, and a few other places. I also got to drive across the country in a beautiful new BMW grand coup. I've seen many awe-inspiring Royal, Templar, Visigoth, Moorish, Baroque and Emmanulite palaces, castles, and churches; as well as Roman Ruins. I've been to the western most point of Continental Europe. The Portuguese have much to be proud of, this is truly a beautiful country! I'd recommend it to anyone, looking for a fun and unique experience. The Airbnbs are the way to go, for sure. The people are very nice as well, and the food is excellent.

Hello from Porto!

I was also in Lisbon earlier this week, as well as Sintra, Coimbra, and a few other places. I also got to drive across the country in a beautiful new BMW grand coup. I've seen many awe-inspiring Royal, Templar, Visigoth, Moorish, Baroque and Emmanulite palaces, castles, and churches; as well as Roman Ruins. I've been to the western most point of Continental Europe. The Portuguese have much to be proud of, this is truly a beautiful country! I'd recommend it to anyone, looking for a fun and unique experience. The Airbnbs are the way to go, for sure. The people are very nice as well, and the food is excellent.

It sounds like you’re having such a wonderful time. I’m seriously jealous.

@J cool, I like the car too :cool-v:

This thread has been viewed 5430 times.

Back