PDA

View Full Version : Guesses on my ethnicity?

Juju003
27-05-19, 03:34
I’m honestly not sure of my exact admixture, but I’m curious to know what people think. When others have guessed my ethnicity in the past it’s usually all over the board. So what are your thoughts/opinions?
Pictures:
http://i.imgur.com/DNYL2wB.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/kpcoDfa.jpg

Angela
27-05-19, 18:18
Hispanic is a possibility, predominantly Iberian, but with some SSA. I don't know if there might be a bit of other things. Not Mexican, but perhaps Caribbean in origin, i.e. Puerto Rico?

Duarte
27-05-19, 21:10
You are a very beautiful young woman. IMO, her ascendancy is mostly Iberian, with some Amerindian mixture. If there is SSA DNA in you, it is in a small percentage, which was not enough to change its basic phenotype, who is Latin American.

Wanderer
27-05-19, 21:12
Latin american. Probably mixed ethnicities, Venezuelan or Colombian

italouruguayan
28-05-19, 04:46
I think you have the typical "Latin American mix", European, Native American and Sub-Saharan African. In your case, with European predominance (probably Iberian), and minority participation of the other two. If I had to assign you a country, I would say probably Colombia.

Dema
04-06-19, 15:20
South America, Spain, European admix. Mostly European. But you can pass in Serbia, Romania, Bulgaria.

halfalp
04-06-19, 21:31
I guess you are from Latin America, but you could easily pass for a Spaniard, Basque or Canary Islands. You have the malicious eyebrows of some Iberians, mostly Spaniards.

Ziober
12-06-19, 03:14
In any case, so beautiful look.

Davidtab
12-06-19, 14:03
Please... I´m sure Halfalp said "malicious" in the right way, not to harm anybody.

Juju003, you look like very clearly Iberoamerican. It´s difficult to find faces like yours in Iberia, perhaps yes in Canary Islands, so I can not agree Halfalp you could pass by Iberian, and never by Basque.

TardisBlue
12-06-19, 18:40
Please... I´m sure Halfalp said "malicious" in the right way, not to harm anybody.

Might be a language thing. In French, malicieux means twinkly/mischievious (i.e.: des yeux malicieux) and is meant in an appreciative, not a derogative way.

Ziober
12-06-19, 20:02

Juju003, you look like very clearly Iberoamerican. It´s difficult to find faces like yours in Iberia, perhaps yes in Canary Islands, so I can not agree Halfalp you could pass by Iberian, and never by Basque.

Tienes razón Davidtab, puede que yo haya estado algo susceptible. Ya lo he borrado.

Davidtab
12-06-19, 22:30
Yes, it's like "espantoso" in Spanish (horrible) and in Portuguese (amazing). Same word, same Latin origin and same meaning, but negative in Spanish and positive in Portuguese.

Common words in close languages (Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, French, etc...) but sometimes different meanings.