classify a beautiful girl

johen

Elite member
Reaction score
ykcvh491evenyvlrjb9r.jpg

my guess is it should depict an ancient WHG. otherwise based on modern pops i would say something like 75%west african/25%something westeurasian that introduced the light eyes and the hair.

People shouldn't cheat. I just saw it too.

Terrible reconstruction, btw.

Her facial features, her facial bone structure, are both far too "soft" for a WHG.

d676c960a6340a291eb05742f6dd2c1782fb53bc

KMO_111307_08348_1_t218_144834.jpg

Really a very beautiful girl. She has volumous wavy hair and the hair of the South American Indians is very straight, dark, with bit volume. I would bet on someone from the Indian subcontinent.

People shouldn't cheat. I just saw it too.

a girl with darker skin color, light blue eyes, straight hair but otherwise a lot of modern african features and it isn't even a photo but a painting? is it really far fetched to think that this is probably an artists interpretation of a WHG.
maybe i cheated a bit by also looking at the girls clothing made out of hides and not just the face.

maybe the softer features because she is a female and also a child?

scientists reconstruct ‘lola’ after finding her dna in 5,700-year-old ‘chewing gum’ :

Scientists in Denmark have squeaked out an entire human genome from a prehistoric piece of “chewing gum.” Made from birch tar, the 5,700-year-old gum also contained evidence of diet and disease and is providing a remarkable snapshot of life during the early Neolithic.

Lola was a Neolithic female who lived in Denmark some 5,700 years ago when the region was slowly transitioning from hunter-gathering to agriculture. She had blue eyes, dark hair, and dark skin and was closely related to foragers and farmers who came from continental Europe. Lola’s diet included duck and hazelnuts, and she may have suffered from gum disease and mononucleosis.
We know this about Lola despite the fact that her bodily remains are completely unknown to archaeologists, and, as this time period dates to prehistory, no written records exist about her life and the community she lived in. Incredibly, these rich details were gleaned from a single piece of birch pitch—a kind of ancient chewing gum that’s produced by heating birch bark.
plmsdthckkavmqgjgb5j.jpg

https://gizmodo.com/scientists-reconstruct-lola-after-finding-her-dna-in-1840481633

If WHG looked vaguely Veddoid like this specimen, and from Denmark, than where did white people come from? And don't say Nordic Aliens like some kind of ditsy Hitler. If her line didn't all die out, she would be shocked to see her descendants look nothing like her.

scientists reconstruct ‘lola’ after finding her dna in 5,700-year-old ‘chewing gum’ :

Lola was a Neolithic female who lived in Denmark some 5,700 years ago when the region was slowly transitioning from hunter-gathering to agriculture. She had blue eyes, dark hair, and dark skin and was closely related to foragers and farmers who came from continental Europe.

she was closely related to farmers who came from continental europe?

so she wasn't a WHG?

If WHG looked vaguely Veddoid like this specimen, and from Denmark, than where did white people come from? And don't say Nordic Aliens like some kind of ditsy Hitler. If her line didn't all die out, she would be shocked to see her descendants look nothing like her.

"white" people descend mostly from farmers or other related populations from near east. the WHG part is rather small. and the most notable differences between farmer descended populations in europe and near east come from rather recent adaptations in the gene pool.

The girl is a mixed WHG + EEF. I believe is by that the artistic reconstruction shows his face with soft features, I think.

If this reconstruction is from the ancient dna discussed in this thread, she was 100% WHG.

https://www.eupedia.com/forum/threa...e-and-oral-microbiome-from-chewed-birch-pitch

They had no skull to work with, but still, they should have shown the artist typical WHG skulls, which were much more robust. I highly doubt she looked much like that. As I said, prior reconstructions working from skulls are much more likely to approach reality.

"white" people descend mostly from farmers or other related populations from near east. the WHG part is rather small. and the most notable differences between farmer descended populations in europe and near east come from rather recent adaptations in the gene pool.

That's exactly right. Even the EHG seems to have carried some CHG.

The light pigmentation is quite recent indeed.

@Joey,
Yes, Veddoid is a good description.

Given the recent paper on Eurasian yDNA positing they all spread from South East Asia, or, what I think is more likely, India, it makes some sense that the earliest humans to reach the northern latitudes still had "Veddoid" qualities.

The Russian anthropologists who worked on very early humans in modeled them that way as well.

Here is Kostenki man:
Kostenki_1.jpg

Other reconstructions are slightly different, but still don't resemble modern Europeans imo.

sunghir3.gif

09_05.jpg

It is worth highlighting, on this occasion, the beautiful indigenous traits of Brazilian actress Dira Paes, born in the interior of the Brazilian Amazon. Having hair similar to the hair of indigenous women is the consuming dream of ten out of ten Brazilian women. Lucky woman is Dira for being born with this beautiful hair and this wonderful skin tone :)

wmdFb7Q.jpg

7WLJYPF.jpg

It is worth highlighting, on this occasion, the beautiful indigenous traits of Brazilian actress Dira Paes, born in the interior of the Brazilian Amazon. Having hair similar to the hair of indigenous women is the consuming dream of ten out of ten Brazilian women. Lucky woman is Dira for being born with this beautiful hair and this wonderful skin tone :)

wmdFb7Q.jpg

7WLJYPF.jpg

She's absolutely stunning. She looks quite different in the first picture versus the second. I don't know if I'd pick up on the Amerindian from the first picture.

Central and South America aren't short on beautiful women. I watched the last hour of the Miss Universe Pageant last week and the majority of the top 15 were from there. I really didn't think Miss South Africa should have won; Miss Mexico got robbed.:) I also think Miss Peru should have been in the top 5.

miss-universe-q&a.jpg

Miss Peru:
854727miss-peru-2019-kelin-rivera1jpg.jpg

Lola my beloved relative :heart: I have DNA match with her.

Her closest archaeogenetic matches to modern people:

1. Swedish (15.15)
2. North Swedish (16.22)
3. Norwegian (17.66)
4. German Central (18.18)
5. West Norwegian (18.27)
6. Southwest Finnish (18.74)
7. Finnish (18.76)
8. North Dutch (20.34)

The information is from MyTrueAncestry

This thread has been viewed 12493 times.

Back