PDA

View Full Version : Dost thou glompest?

Hachiko
03-03-04, 20:59
In my definition (as well as others), "glomping" is a friendly gesture in which you jump up and hug your friend or significant other, often causing him/her to fall over with you on top. On some occasions it may be in a suggestive position. This is very common in many shoujo/shounen anime series, and it provides some comic relief. A cliche.

But I wonder, what about people in real life? What about you guys? Do you glomp? :emblaugh:

Winter
03-03-04, 21:04
I had a friend try to 'glomp' me, and unfortunately, she ended up in terrible pain.

You dont just jump on a person out of the blue like that; especially someone who generally doesnt like being touched. Its dangerous, if you ask me.

Carolgirl00
01-04-04, 05:01
I have a friend who glomps all the time. Its especially dangerous in crowded hallways, mind you. *cough*

silver angel
01-04-04, 06:39
I get glomped....painfully mind you.... +___+. Sometimes it get's extremely annoying...

X_X unless I do it. :D

playaa
30-04-04, 17:24
It is pretty annoying, unless it is someone I wish to glomp me :D

sayuri
30-04-04, 18:25
i'll have to agree with playaa....it can be REALLY annoying....

Frank D. White
01-05-04, 01:03
a patient glomps on me, usually a heart attack or stroke
causes it, not joy!! A simple 911 call and the ambulance crew UN-glomps me!

Frank

:blush:

Mycernius
23-02-05, 11:42
My brother did it to me once and almost put my back out (He is somewhat heavier than me). I wouldn't. I'm not really a tactile person :shock:

Doc
23-02-05, 19:57
I don't like being touched period. :angryfire Anybody who tries to glomp me gets to say hello to my Walther PPK 7.65mm. :gun:

Doc

TwistedMac
24-02-05, 14:27
what's up with all the people not liking the touching?

I love human contact.

lexico
24-02-05, 17:17
I would love to glomp if it didn't hurt.
Kids are much more resilient, so they could do it without getting hurt.
I was too timid back then, and am too big for that now.
My dog loves to glomp me. Calming down the huge gold retriever isn't easy. :relief:
Besides, he loves to whack people with his tail.
The fonder, the harder...supposed to be her way of showing deep affection...ah..dogs!

Doc
24-02-05, 17:57

I love human contact.

Because intimacy is highly overrated.:p

Doc

TwistedMac
24-02-05, 18:06
speak for yourself :P

but I guess you're entitled to your own opinion... I guess :P

Doc
24-02-05, 20:17
speak for yourself :P

but I guess you're entitled to your own opinion... I guess :P

You're right I am entitled to my own opinion. ;-) The further people are away from me, the better. :-)

Doc

kirei_na_me
24-02-05, 21:13

I love human contact.

Me too. I can't get enough.

It has to be from the right person/people, of course. I'm choosey like that... :p

Doc
24-02-05, 21:30
Mood killers.:okashii:

Doc

ObscureAngel
24-02-05, 23:49
OHHHHHHHHHHHHH i glomp every body i see ^_______________^ * glomps random person* i love glomping * glomps another one* tis so much fun !!!!!!!!!!