A strong man

Hachiko said:
And ripped without using anything artificial... :cool:

Not on your life! :p

Almost every bodybuilder, weightlifter, or powerlifter uses steroids.

One guy uses Equipose, a steroid given to race horses to make them more muscular so they can run faster. I'll post his photos later on to show what a scary monster he turned into.

I personally can't stand the sight of an extremely bulky bodybuilder. I much prefer muscles developed as a result of manual labor.

He's not. 5'4" and 125 pounds. He got up to 140 two years ago, but lost it all when he stopped drinking his protein shakes and stopped lifting weights. He can't gain weight to save his life.

He could if he trained with me. When I first started lifting at 18 I was 5'10" and 140. About the same size as Cindy Crawford. Over the years I've added nearly 80 pounds of muscle to my frame--on rice, miso soup, and pickled plums.

How about this fella? http://members.tripod.com/~TheBobParisGallery/

Bob Paris is a former Mr. Universe, male model, and a gay rights activist.

Back in the 1980s he "married" his partner. It was a mostly symbolic gesture and didn't involve any legal rights disputes like the gay marriage issue of today. Sadly, however, he and his partner eventually "divorced."

Golgo_13 said:
Here is the monster's site: http://www.greggvalentino.net/

Those photos are very disturbing but they're real. The guy was on the Tonight Show and people couldn't believe how huge he was.

he looks like bubble wrap...
I think those pictures will haunt me forever. Too much muscle is a scary thing. I'll like a guy if he's cuddly.It doesn't matter with size.

silver angel said:
he looks like bubble wrap...
I think those pictures will haunt me forever. Too much muscle is a scary thing. I'll like a guy if he's cuddly.It doesn't matter with size.

Look at the photos of Bob Paris

Hold On!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Greg Valentino is NOT a bodybuilder. His muscles are NOT real. He injects a synthetic oil into his arms to make them big.

I've met him before, and he's an alright guy, but he's a FAKE! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Before I go off on that one, one more thing; Mendelson is no longer the strongest! Someone broke the 900 pound barrier last month. (Gary Frank?) Don't believe me? I have a video of it I'll post a link when I get home.

Oh yeah, Bob Paris was awesome. But Valentino is just a friggin idiot.

:kaioken: :kaioken: :kaioken: :banghead: :flame:

Golgo_13 said:
Not on your life! :p

Almost every bodybuilder, weightlifter, or powerlifter uses steroids.

One guy uses Equipose, a steroid given to race horses to make them more muscular so they can run faster. I'll post his photos later on to show what a scary monster he turned into.

Oh? You should have put strong with quotation marks. :bluush:

Doh!

Ok, I couldn't find the video of his bench, the link was taken down.
It was Big Gene Rychlak! The video was pretty funny, he's wearing a goofy looking bench shirt and a hat. (?)

Back to Valentino. I can't tell you how much he drives me nuts. He uses stuff commonly called "synthol." :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: All he does is inject this crap into his arms to make them look bigger, like the way a ballon swells. It's NOT real muscle, synthol DOESN'T make you stronger, either. These pics are from past Mr. Olympia contest winners. (What Arnold used to be.) Valentino would be laughed off stage if he ever got up against these guys.
And now the pics... Dorian Yates and Ronnie Coleman!

Remember, Valentino is a FAKE.

mad pierrot said:
Ok, I couldn't find the video of his bench, the link was taken down.
It was Big Gene Rychlak! The video was pretty funny, he's wearing a goofy looking bench shirt and a hat. (?)

Back to Valentino. I can't tell you how much he drives me nuts. He uses stuff commonly called "synthol." :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: All he does is inject this crap into his arms to make them look bigger, like the way a ballon swells. It's NOT real muscle, synthol DOESN'T make you stronger, either. These pics are from past Mr. Olympia contest winners. (What Arnold used to be.) Valentino would be laughed off stage if he ever got up against these guys.

What about Manfred Hoberl? If he's fake like Valentino, he wouldn't be able to compete in World's Strongest Man competitions.

Manfred Hoeberl http://hoback.ncsa.uiuc.edu/~prajlich/manfred/

mad pierrot said:

You think Yates and Coleman would pass a steroid test?

This thread has been viewed 17517 times.

Back