You're Dead!! Oh No!! Now What??

Frank D. White

THE CRAZY OLD GUY !!
Reaction score
Ethnic group
German/French/Scottish
What do you want done with your body?? Buried at sea? Buried under the ground? Buried above ground?
Hung in a tree as a natural bird-feeder? Left in the jungle
for the jackles?Lugged around by a student in med school? Cremated; ashes scattered or kept in an urn?
There are a lot of choices; if you die tonite, will someone know your wishes and carry them out?
I want to be cremated and my ashes put in a big bottle of Pepsi surrounded by my favorite junk foods; then the bottle put in front of a big screen TV.Hopefully someone will surf the channels for my favorite shows!

Frank

:blush:

ha! only you frank. i never think about stuff like that because i don't like the thought of death. but now that i think about it...your idea is a good one. except i want my ashes in a dr.pepper bottle!!!!!

Well...i don't care about death...or last wishes...
Live your life to it fullest then you won't have anything to regret...

What Day Is Trash Day In Your Neighborhood??

dreamer said:
Well...i don't care about death...or last wishes...
Live your life to it fullest then you won't have anything to regret...

We'll just lay your body next to the curb for pick-up.

Frank

:mad: :shock: :mad:

maybe that's what'll happen
a single car is enough to give this result

lol to my mind it particularly means you are...uh? :?
gosh he's not here anymore...lol i guess he's already in the girl idols gallery...ah these teens... :eek:

Hmm... Not sure.
Either I want my ash's to be thrown to the winds on top of Glastonbury Tor.
Or I want to be buryed at the edge of a wood, with an acorn placed in my coffin.

Huggy love, Rachel.

Leave Your Body To Me !!

Rachel said:
Hmm... Not sure.
Either I want my ash's to be thrown to the winds on top of Glastonbury Tor.
Or I want to be buryed at the edge of a wood, with an acorn placed in my coffin.

Huggy love, Rachel.

I'll take GOOOOD care of it!!

Frank

:blush: :mad: :shock: :spray:

I want something kool, like being cremated and my ashes made into keychains so my friends or family can wear me around. Or be trown back into the sea where I cam from lol

I want to be buried at sea or a samurai burial :)

I'd like to be cryogenetically frozen the day before I die (how to figure that, I don't know), and wake up some decades or centuries in the future and see how it's like, then die by being blasted off into space onto some asteriod or something. :p

Give That Man A Trophy !!

Keiichi said:
I'd like to be cryogenetically frozen the day before I die (how to figure that, I don't know), and wake up some decades or centuries in the future and see how it's like, then die by being blasted off into space onto some asteriod or something. :p

I left out that option to see if someone would come up with it. Another one is being freeze-dried like they do to animals. Imagine your loved one sitting in the living room chair, appearing to be dozing, but really dead.
Probably have to dust them off once in a while though!

Frank

:blush:

Recycle!!!

There has got to be something else my dead body would be good for, medical uses aside.

Chumming bait?
"Weekend at Bernies" the remake?
Doorstop?
Paper weight?
Conversation piece?

"I'm gonna live forever, i'm never gonnna die -dmx-"

IF for some strange abnormal,unbelievable chance that i do pass, I want my body stuffed in an air tight capsule frozen and sent into space so aliens can find me-rebuild me- and me more flashier and stronger so i can come back and rule the planet....in a guymelef[escaflowne]....or just bury me next to pack of pocky and vanilla coke a cola :relief:

I intend to live forever... so far so good....

no, but seriously, i'm giving all my organs away.. first, they can slice me up and take whatever they need for operations (heart, lungs, whatever the need) the rest can go to research.. (hopefully they'll wait 'til i'm dead =P)

you selfish people >_< what if a little kid needs your heart or he'll die, and you're just gonna toss it on the fire? what a waste! shaaaame on you! :souka:

TwistedMac said:
you selfish people >_< what if a little kid needs your heart or he'll die, and you're just gonna toss it on the fire? what a waste! shaaaame on you! :souka:

They might already need YOUR organs somewhere in the world...come on think about all the lives you'll be able to save...give your body right away to science :)

This thread has been viewed 26535 times.

Back