PDA

View Full Version : You're Dead!! Oh No!! Now What??

Frank D. White
11-04-04, 22:41
What do you want done with your body?? Buried at sea? Buried under the ground? Buried above ground?
Hung in a tree as a natural bird-feeder? Left in the jungle
for the jackles?Lugged around by a student in med school? Cremated; ashes scattered or kept in an urn?
There are a lot of choices; if you die tonite, will someone know your wishes and carry them out?
I want to be cremated and my ashes put in a big bottle of Pepsi surrounded by my favorite junk foods; then the bottle put in front of a big screen TV.Hopefully someone will surf the channels for my favorite shows!

Frank

:blush:

Hypertokyo5
11-04-04, 22:44
ha! only you frank. i never think about stuff like that because i don't like the thought of death. but now that i think about it...your idea is a good one. except i want my ashes in a dr.pepper bottle!!!!!

Ten'shi-no-Shippuu
11-04-04, 22:46
But if one day I should die, I also want to be cremated.....

dreamer
11-04-04, 23:07
Well...i don't care about death...or last wishes...
Live your life to it fullest then you won't have anything to regret...

Frank D. White
11-04-04, 23:30
Well...i don't care about death...or last wishes...
Live your life to it fullest then you won't have anything to regret...

We'll just lay your body next to the curb for pick-up.

Frank

:mad: :shock: :mad:

dreamer
11-04-04, 23:49
maybe that's what'll happen
a single car is enough to give this result

Ten'shi-no-Shippuu
11-04-04, 23:54
This is my 100st post!
I am a sempai now......oups that mean I become older....
I can hear the Grim reaper coming :shock:

dreamer
11-04-04, 23:58
lol to my mind it particularly means you are...uh? :?
gosh he's not here anymore...lol i guess he's already in the girl idols gallery...ah these teens... :o

Rachel
12-04-04, 00:01
Hmm... Not sure.
Either I want my ash's to be thrown to the winds on top of Glastonbury Tor.
Or I want to be buryed at the edge of a wood, with an acorn placed in my coffin.

Huggy love, Rachel.

Frank D. White
12-04-04, 00:10
Hmm... Not sure.
Either I want my ash's to be thrown to the winds on top of Glastonbury Tor.
Or I want to be buryed at the edge of a wood, with an acorn placed in my coffin.

Huggy love, Rachel.

I'll take GOOOOD care of it!!

Frank

:blush: :mad: :shock: :spray:

Rachel
12-04-04, 00:42
Ok, now I'm worried...:D

Luc
12-04-04, 18:34
I want something kool, like being cremated and my ashes made into keychains so my friends or family can wear me around. Or be trown back into the sea where I cam from lol

playaa
12-04-04, 18:50
I want to be buried at sea or a samurai burial :)

Keiichi
12-04-04, 20:10
I'd like to be cryogenetically frozen the day before I die (how to figure that, I don't know), and wake up some decades or centuries in the future and see how it's like, then die by being blasted off into space onto some asteriod or something. :p

Frank D. White
12-04-04, 20:29
I'd like to be cryogenetically frozen the day before I die (how to figure that, I don't know), and wake up some decades or centuries in the future and see how it's like, then die by being blasted off into space onto some asteriod or something. :p

I left out that option to see if someone would come up with it. Another one is being freeze-dried like they do to animals. Imagine your loved one sitting in the living room chair, appearing to be dozing, but really dead.
Probably have to dust them off once in a while though!

Frank

:blush:

kuchi
13-04-04, 04:01
i could care less...use me as fertalizer if they want...although i must say franks idea does make me laugh

mad pierrot
13-04-04, 07:00
There has got to be something else my dead body would be good for, medical uses aside.

Chumming bait?
"Weekend at Bernies" the remake?
Doorstop?
Paper weight?
Conversation piece?

EscaFlowne
13-04-04, 14:07
IF for some strange abnormal,unbelievable chance that i do pass, I want my body stuffed in an air tight capsule frozen and sent into space so aliens can find me-rebuild me- and me more flashier and stronger so i can come back and rule the planet....in a guymelef[escaflowne]....or just bury me next to pack of pocky and vanilla coke a cola :relief:

TwistedMac
21-04-04, 10:48
I intend to live forever... so far so good....

no, but seriously, i'm giving all my organs away.. first, they can slice me up and take whatever they need for operations (heart, lungs, whatever the need) the rest can go to research.. (hopefully they'll wait 'til i'm dead =P)

you selfish people >_< what if a little kid needs your heart or he'll die, and you're just gonna toss it on the fire? what a waste! shaaaame on you! :souka:

dreamer
21-04-04, 21:18
you selfish people >_< what if a little kid needs your heart or he'll die, and you're just gonna toss it on the fire? what a waste! shaaaame on you! :souka:

They might already need YOUR organs somewhere in the world...come on think about all the lives you'll be able to save...give your body right away to science :-)

TwistedMac
22-04-04, 09:40
i'm a giver, but i'm not THAT nice.. they're just gonna have to hang on until i die!

dreamer
22-04-04, 09:56
Lol just go commit suicide then :D :D :D
j/k

TwistedMac
22-04-04, 10:13
you're still mad about being compared to the german, aren't you? ;)

dreamer
22-04-04, 10:36
nah not at all :P
German and french have different origins :P

duff_o_josh
22-04-04, 20:57
if i have some bratty kids when the time comes i want my head on a wooden plank on the wall..just to scare the heeby jeebies out of them...muhuahahaha

Winter
04-05-04, 02:44
I've got plans.

1) If I have no immediate familia, I will be cremeted.
2) If I have a familia, children, the whole bunch, I want to be buried deep in the wood of the vast forests of northern CA, in an undisclosed spot. I want a small plaque with a silly photo of myself, so that my potential loved ones may laugh instead of weep when they see it. The plaque will be a type of memorial on the forest floor, next to a tree of my choosing in life. I also want it marked with a prop base and prop sword thrusting into it.

The epitaph will read "Svarvalim ljusfhiem, del noor a Elenian Ancalima."

Hachiko
05-05-04, 18:24
I want to be buried in a secluded place, a peaceful one, where heaven, bliss, and happiness meet, under a tree, on hill in a valley/meadow...yeah...
:angel: :angel: :angel:

-Yu-
09-05-04, 12:32
This subject reminds me of what my dad said to me, he started talking about what he wants people to do with his body after his death, such as putting his ashes in some cheap beer bottle and throw it from some clif to the ocean in Ireland, he doesn't wanna be somewhere normal people go after death. When he was talking about it, I was playing some game and then he said " this game sound may be suitable for my funeral, it's not bad". I felt not playing that game any more. It's funny to hear what people want others to do with theor corpses.
:-)

Dutch Baka
24-09-05, 01:18
just put my body under the ground... i remembered i saw a James bond movie, were he was in a coffin almost being burned, this scared me so much that i decided not to get burned... i want to be burried in a nice quite park, were i will be fishing before i die a lot, to think about death...

the rest of my body.. well parts of it i will donate... i dont want all parts, because i think i will need them in the future

Tsuyoiko
26-09-05, 13:15
I want to be cremated for the same reason you want to be buried Dutch! If I'm not really dead then it will soon be over, whereas if you are buried it might be ages before you suffocate! It reminds me of an episode of Tales of the Unexpected I saw when I was a kid. This woman was in prison and wanted to escape. She made a deal with the janitor. He said if she could get to the morgue and hide in a coffin with a dead body, he would let her when he was helping the undertaker load the bodies. Well she got in a coffin, but she was in there for ages and got fed up waiting. So she lit a match to see who the body was - it was the janitor! :eek:

I want the doctors to butcher me for anything remotely useful, burn the rest and scatter my ashes on top of Glastonbury Tor. I hope a bit of me ends up in someone's eye, and if the hippies up there want to smoke a bit of me in a spliff then that's OK too. Simon wants to be thrown in the wheelie bin with his legs sticking out.