Al Gore goes on a rant...

mad pierrot

I jump to conclusions
Reaction score
What do you think about this? He made quite a stink about the way things are going with the Bush administration.

A few excerpts:

"He (Bush) has exposed Americans abroad and Americans in every U.S. town and city to a greater danger of attack by terrorists because of his arrogance, willfulness, and bungling at stirring up hornet's nests that pose no threat whatsoever to us. And by then insulting the religion and culture and tradition of people in other countries. And by pursuing policies that have resulted in the deaths of thousands of innocent men, women and children, all of it done in our name."

"Donald Rumsfeld, as the chief architect of the war plan, should resign today. The nation is especially at risk every single day that Rumsfeld remains as Secretary of Defense."

"It's not the central front in the war on terror, but it has unfortunately become the central recruiting office for terrorists. [Dick Cheney said, "This war may last the rest of our lives.] The unpleasant truth is that President Bush's utter incompetence has made the world a far more dangerous place and dramatically increased the threat of terrorism against the United States."

The entire speech is here www.commondreams.org/views04/0527-01.htm

The funny thing is, I know Americans who think President Bush is the best thing to fight terrorism with, and others who think Bush should be in prison. I'm curious as to what other people on this forum think.

:?

Ho Ho...! mad pierrot what a incredably dangerous thing to ask !
:D
How many times have we ranted about BUSH here ?!?!?!?! :evil:
If you want to know how I feel about bush just take a look at my reply to the 'The Gay Marriage Controversy' thread.
http://www.eupedia.com/forum/showpost.php?p=67645&postcount=38

Dangerous questions are the ones we need to ask.

Sure, but how about Gore? Is he just a wet noodle with a loud mouth or could he have been a good leader?

I'm inclined to think that some inanimate object like a lamp would have done a better job than Bush, so , yeah I think Gore would have been better. Bush definitely belongs in prison.

I agree with the points quoted here from Gore's rant, but then I always did have an extremely poor opinion of Dubya.

However, I never thought that Gore would have made a good president either. I'd much prefer Hillary Rodham Clinton - she has a good head and a mind to match, imo.

This thread has been viewed 5553 times.

Back