MLB All-Stars

Genius

Reaction score
Does anyone follow baseball here other than me? Did you guys see the N.L. outfield? All I can say is wow. Bonds, Griffey, and Sosa. Each of them has more than 500 homers. Other than that their infield doesn't look that impressive. The A.L.'s infield on the other hand is basically all from the Yankees. A-Rod, Jeter, Soriano, Giambi, and Pudge. One side has the outstanding outfield the other has the outstanding infield. Looks to be an interesting game this year.

Btw they should really get rid of the rule where all the teams have to be represented. That takes away from talent that deserves to be there.

Genius said:
All I can say is wow. Bonds, Griffey, and Sosa. Each of them has more than 500 homers.

Sosa has over 500 homers?! I didn't realize that he had made it into that list. When did that happen? :clueless:

Wow, he did it last year. I've been out of touch. Anyway, the information there on Josh Gibson is quite interesting. I had no idea that this guy even existed, and now I find out that he hit more home runs than anyone in baseball history by far (94 more than Sadaharu Oh)!

This thread has been viewed 7172 times.

Back