Be Careful Where You Eat!

CC1

Banned
Reaction score
I just read this today...sorry I couldn't find the link online to post it for you!

Q: I read recently that you can get mouth cancer from going down on a woman. Is this true, or one of those urban myths?

A: Unfortunately, it's no myth: Researchers have found that the human papillomavirus strain HPV16-which is know to cause cervical cancer-can lead to oral cancer. Guys aren't the only ones at risk either: Woman can get cancer from performing fellatio on an infected man. Other studies have shown that one-third of 25-year-old women are infeced with the human papillomavirus, most without even realizing it. But there is some good news: A vaccine is under development and could be available in the next few years. More important, for a variety of complicated reasons, the risk of contracting oral cancer this way is exceedingly low - about one in 50,000. If that's still too much of a rick for you and your partner, you may each want to get the simple HPV test. I'm sure you can find some other activities to keep yourselves occipied while you wait for the results.

I guess the good news is this gives you a green light to go after women younger than 25! :D

HAHAHAHA...I though the topic was about FOOD and rushed in as quick as possible :D ...but to my my surprise it's about 'Going down on a woman' WHAHAHAHA :p :D ....Anyways...that's a serious thing...I never knew it could bring cancer...diseases ok....but cancer!!! :souka:

RockLee said:
HAHAHAHA...I though the topic was about FOOD and rushed in as quick as possible :D ...but to my my surprise it's about 'Going down on a woman' WHAHAHAHA :p :D ....Anyways...that's a serious thing...I never knew it could bring cancer...diseases ok....but cancer!!! :souka:

lol ditto. Well thats news to me, but meh whats life without any risks !
Thx for posting that m8.

:evil:

You know...after I posted this I felt a little guilty. I apologize if this topic offends anyone, but I did post this as a serious concern. I didn't mean to make light of it!

The Doctor Said....

if I wear my SCUBA suit with the full face mask and run through the car wash right after I would be safe! I gargle with bleach right after as an extra precaution and then a quick rinse with Draino. Kept me safe for 40 sumtin years!

Frank

:blush:

CC1

i love your Sub title it goes great with this thread

"MMMMM TASTES LIKE CHICKEN"

:D :D :D :D :D

いただきます !!!! :gohan: :ramen:

I thought it was VERY EDUCATIONAL

I thought it was about food too. :D :D
Anyone want clams?

Has Anyone Noticed.........

not too many females are commenting on this thread?? I think as a female, reading this, my feelings might be hurt? Anyway, I appologise ladies for being crude!

Frank

:(

Phew~ thanks for the warning CC1! One in 50,000! My god, it'll be the end of us all. Guess I'll have to start my "Just say 'no' to oral sex" campaign immediatly!

Well, I think it's informative and everyone should know. It's a real risk. I guess that's the sex ed. teacher mom talking. HPV is really not to be taken lightly. It can cause cervical cancer in women and that's not to be played around with. If you don't know your partner well, you better be using a 'dental dam' or better yet, not doing it at all.

By all means, play, but play safe, people! :balloon:

Like I said before...

sorry if this offended anyone. I posted it as news. (which it is) But I like things in my life to have a humerous side, even the serious things. I retyped this from a magazine (Men's Journal Aug 2004). This part was not available online and I thought that it was interesting. Trust me, I wasn't trying to start a crusade to prevent anyone from doing anything. :p Trust me, I still eat out too! :D

If any ladies were offended, read this for what it originally was intended for...strictly educational content! :)

Will light kissing transmit the papilomavirus strain HPV-16 ?
What happens to a baby that is born of parents one of whom is infected ?
Can kissing a baby transmit the disease ?

That was interesting. Goodness, nothing is safe anymore. :mad:

lexico said:
Will light kissing transmit the papilomavirus strain HPV-16 ?
What happens to a baby that is born of parents one of whom is infected ?
Can kissing a baby transmit the disease ?

1. No, it won't. It will transmit HSV1 though (herpes).

2. Dont know.

3. Nope. It can transmit HSV1 to the infant though.

Thanks for the information; you know these medical stuff, don't you ?
I appreciate your sharing. :)

This thread has been viewed 11877 times.

Back