Ancient DNA, admx. history and endogamy in the prehistoricAegean Skourtaniotietal2022

There are literally Bronze Age samples from Sicily, are you actually denying that they exist?

Sicily is different from Southern Italy, or do you not know geography too?

Deny their existence? Obviously not, since I processed those samples into raw data myself.

qpAdm also does not prefer Steppe when you use qpAdm wrongly like they did. An example of a stupid qpAdm model below.

vGyjaDx.png

qpAdm is often used wrongly in many papers like this.

You can produce all the stupidities you want, but it will not be published in a paper along with any reputable person backing it it. What is your point? Wait, I think i know it, it is to try to prove that you're somehow a never ending well of knowledge that somehow knows better than people who actually know what their doing. What a waste of time you are.

Sicily is different from Southern Italy, or do you not know geography too?

Deny their existence? Obviously not, since I processed those samples into raw data myself.

It is still a good comparison of the excess Levant N in South Italy since we have other ancient Italian samples in Italy.

You can produce all the stupidities you want, but it will not be published in a paper along with any reputable person backing it it. What is your point? Wait, I think i know it, it is to try to prove that you're somehow a never ending well of knowledge that somehow knows better than people who actually know what their doing. What a waste of time you are.

A lot of "scientific" papers pass peer review while being completely outdated and stupid. Just because its a paper it does not make it real.

Sarno et al. 2022 modeling:

ONagPuX.jpg

Where is the Levant_N? Why didn't they choose to model it as such? Maybe because it wasn't as accurate? You people are simply pathetic.

Why did my model not choose Levant_N? Why did it also prefer 20% WHG and no Steppe? It must be real because its qpAdm, am i right?

Instead, the signature somehow disappeared and then Anatolians moved to Greece and re-created it. Yes, there's the Marathon sample, who is a bit more "eastern", but we're talking shades of difference

We don't even know if Marathon is Greek-admixed but let's suppose it is ,it doesn't seem just a bit different.

dsdDXmy.jpg

uiyKxvg.jpg

A lot of "scientific" papers pass peer review while being completely outdated and stupid. Just because its a paper it does not make it real.

What makes it real? Because you say so? Why should I care about what you say?

Show me a qpAdm model from the paper that uses Levant N but gets 0% of it or even minus.

Doesn't exist, because nobody in academia would produce a garbage model that has such overlap Levant_N (Anatolia_N + Natufian).

Edit: Well except the Lazaridis et al. 2022 paper, but that model in my opinion was ill conceived. So there, I'm not always lock-step with what academic says.

Doesn't exist, because nobody in academia would produce a garbage model that has such overlap Levant_N (Anatolia_N + Natufian).

You can simply check for Natufian, if they score 10% Natufian that means 20% Levant_N. Also if an Academic has a hard time making qpAdm to distinguish Anatolia_N from Levant_N then obviously he doesn't know how to use qpAdm.

They used these outgroups: (Ust_Ishim, Kostenki14, MA1, GoyetQ116-1, ElMiron, Vestonice, Villabruna, EHG, Levant_N, Natufian, Mota)

They did not even use Anatolian Hunter Gatherer as an outgroup to help qpAdm to tell apart Anatolia_N from Levant_N. :facepalm: No wonder they cant model them with Levant_N.

You can simply check for Natufian, if they score 10% Natufian that means 20% Levant_N. Also if an Academic has a hard time making qpAdm to distinguish Anatolia_N from Levant_N then obviously he doesn't know how to use qpAdm.

Natufian, within and of itself is also (at least according to the pre-print) mostly Anatolia_N-like, in addition to Iberomaurusian-like.

Natufian, within and of itself is also (at least according to the pre-print) mostly Anatolia_N-like, in addition to Iberomaurusian-like.

ANF has 95+% Dzudzuana admix while Natufian has 88% Dzudzuana and 12% Ancestral North African. They can easily be told apart on qpAdm. They also had thousands of years of separation and drift.

ANF has 95+% Dzudzuana admix while Natufian has 88% Dzudzuana and 12% Ancestral North African. They can easily be told apart on qpAdm. They also had thousands of years of separation and drift.

nice maybe the source of E ( e1b1b1) among them :unsure:

Sources please, otherwise this is just unfounded conjecture.

This thread has been viewed 58832 times.

Back