Haplogroup R’s Eastern Road to Failure (Summary)

Gao1111

Reaction score
At first, two parts of R migrated to the east, and one part R1a-Z93 entered the steppe of Ordos. This was the area with the most abundant water and grass thousands of years ago. You only need to look at the grassland map to know that there is no choice.
A Dongyi tribe (northern austronesian?) Qin people went to the west to garrison, and they constantly war with the Ordos people.
Qin finally eliminated the Ordos civilization. The Han Dynasty after Qin continued to fight against R1a who fled to steppe. Finally, in the Battle of Mobei,Xiongnu R1a was eliminated and the inscription of yanran was left.Han O2 got most of Gansu and the Hetao Plain. Mongol-Tungus C2a got steppe.
The Tocharian R1b situation took a turn for the worse after 200 AD. A Qiang tribe O2-M117-CTS5308 miraculously conquered the Tocharian people (even though they were all skinny shepherds). After that, the original Tocharian people for hundreds of years at a disadvantage.
After that, the Xianbei C2a invaded Xinjiang, and it is said that the C2a in Xinjiang are their descendants.
Untill karakhanids,Xinjiang Added a wave of population, mainly R1a and J2 modern Uyghur majority.
Then mongol then invaded khazak steppe and replaced original scythians R1a.
The end result is that haplogroup R is quite fragmented in Eastern Eurasia.

1715303275293.png

Although the details can be debated (although there is no value to be debated), the real history is not much different from what I said, even, everything is correct. This post is to clarify the real history and refute the fabricated fake history.

This is a very interesting analysis of actual historical events, and I'd agree, probably not far off the mark. I get a kick out of your statement "skinny shepherds". It makes me want to research the historical fragments of R left in this region. The Tocharians are a worthy study, and without digging in deeper, appears their genetic contribution to the modern day population is identifiable, if not dominant. Generally, do you have a feel for the percentage of Tocharian (and Scythian) genes present, on average or a range, is to the modern day populations of Xinjiang/the general region?

This is a very interesting analysis of actual historical events, and I'd agree, probably not far off the mark. I get a kick out of your statement "skinny shepherds". It makes me want to research the historical fragments of R left in this region. The Tocharians are a worthy study, and without digging in deeper, appears their genetic contribution to the modern day population is identifiable, if not dominant. Generally, do you have a feel for the percentage of Tocharian (and Scythian) genes present, on average or a range, is to the modern day populations of Xinjiang/the general region?
All IE's Expansion follows a rule: expand after mastering new technologies. No new technologies have been invented in the east, especially in Tochara, a place where resources are scarce and people live in the desert. Failure is inevitable.

This thread has been viewed 263 times.

Back