Guess the ethnicity of these women

Angela

Elite member
Reaction score
Ethnic group
Italian
5e_gmwekp.jpg

italian-singer-and-member-of-the-band-ricchi-e-poveri-angela-brambati-picture-id174311555

csUoH2Q.png
740full-audrey-tautou.jpg

Anne-Hathaway-in-Les-Miserable.png

fDaJpJO

I know the last one, so I will sit out of it. But I am interested in seeing the responses.

Me too. :)

I'll just say upfront that none of them have Central Asian ancestry, given some of the responses on a previous thread. :)

I know the last but I don't know her ancestry. I would assume French and/or
Spanish.

She looks mostly European British like or iberian with something exotic maybe Jewish?? I'm not sure so I assume she is iberian or a darker brit

What about the rest, guys. It's just for fun; not a test. :)

Maybe central as## ,nahh just joking [emoji1]
,before looking what others wrote that they seem like French/British/Spanish.

Sent from my LGL322DL using Tapatalk

Me too. :)

I'll just say upfront that none of them have Central Asian ancestry, given some of the responses on a previous thread. :)
[emoji3][emoji4]

Sent from my LGL322DL using Tapatalk

1- British
2- French/British
3- Frech or Italian
4- Spanish or Spanish mixed.

2.Austrian
3.Italian

I recognized the rest so I will not comment(#1.G #4.A #5.A )

The answers:

1. Bulgarian

2. Angela Brambati, of the Italian singing group Ricchi e Poveri. She comes, to the best of my knowledge, from the Ligurian Apennines, the Val Borbera, politically made part of Piedmont relatively recently.

Except for the blue of her eyes she looks almost exactly like my mother's sister.
GettyImages-174311543-1580061356999.jpg--i_ricchi_e_poveri_tornano_in_quartetto_a_sanremo_2020__non_accadeva_da_quasi_40_anni.jpg

3. Italian: Eastern Ligurian and Northwest Tuscan.

I thought of adding Elisabeth Meynard as well, Ghislaine Maxwell's French mother. Again, I see a similarity to number 3,
51GIkBxyOVL-e1376058597236-400x250.jpg

4. Audrey Tatou: French actress with all of her ancestry from the Auvergne if I remember correctly. Although she is darker and the eyes are hooded, I think the remainder of her face is very much like #3.

5. Anne Hathaway.
She shouldn't have had plastic surgery to narrow her nose. It made it look odd in some pictures.
tumblr_ord3mosrBf1vp6zmyo1_500.jpg

Without darkening make-up or a tan she seems to me to definitely have Celtic fringe skin.

c73fef1bb43d7f000f4dfc2678552804.jpg

The pigmentation is like that of British actress Michele Dockery. The biggest difference is that Dockery has much smaller eyes, and a slightly smaller nose.
29f9ddd1ec1cc1bcbfbef06527eda37f.jpg

Wiki says of Anne Hathaway: Her mother is of Irish descent, and her father has Irish, French, English, and German ancestry.

I

Last edited:

This thread has been viewed 3625 times.

Back