Mytrueancestry.com

Your Tuscan Knight Crusader wasn't a Tuscan but someone of European and Near Eastern ancestry and can be modelled, besides being a mixture of Tuscan and Lebanese, also as a mixture of North Italian and Lebanese, and Iberian and Lebanese and so on I guess.

https://www.sanger.ac.uk/news/view/...xyXliRiB6AuLlc1-BOSO511KURyZ-Sbubf6RCzr93f6iM

By Near Eastern they mean PIE Anatolian . People of the Levant of ancient times even some until Medieval times had a Anatolian or partly South European partly Anatolian ethnic origin.

West Asian Anatolian. South West Asian Semite/Canaanite Middle eastern.

Richard III was definitely G2a, and Darwin R1b from what I know, so I don't see how this works.

My results using 23andme v3 data ....................all previous posts before this one was using my ftdna data

# 2 is new

1. Gallo-Roman (590 AD) ..... 7.192
- SZ28 (Click for more info)
Top 99% match vs all users

2. Marseilles Plague Victim (1721 AD) ..... 8.594 - OBS137 (Click for more info)

3. Illyrian / Dalmatian (1200 BC) ..... 8.808 - I3313 (Click for more info)
Top 98% match vs all users

4. Central Roman (590 AD) ..... 9.782 - SZ36 (Click for more info)

5. Scythian Southern Moldova (290 BC) ..... 9.904 - scy197b (Click for more info)

6. Central Roman (670 AD) ..... 9.926 - CL36 (Click for more info)

7. North Roman Warrior (590 AD) ..... 9.992 - NS3c (Click for more info)

8. Central Roman (590 AD) ..... 10.1 - SZ43 (Click for more info)

Richard III was definitely G2a, and Darwin R1b from what I know, so I don't see how this works.

Paternal and Maternal Haplogroups (in my case y T and mt H)

y & mt matches for sure, the combination of the two, and related hierarchical close Haplogroups. I think :)

Women could get less Matches because they don't have the Y chromosome.

Last edited:
My results using 23andme v3 data ....................all previous posts before this one was using my ftdna data

# 2 is new

1. Gallo-Roman (590 AD) ..... 7.192
- SZ28 (Click for more info)

2. Marseilles Plague Victim (1721 AD) ..... 8.594 - OBS137 (Click for more info)

3. Illyrian / Dalmatian (1200 BC) ..... 8.808 - I3313 (Click for more info)

4. Central Roman (590 AD) ..... 9.782 - SZ36 (Click for more info)

5. Scythian Southern Moldova (290 BC) ..... 9.904 - scy197b (Click for more info)

6. Central Roman (670 AD) ..... 9.926 - CL36 (Click for more info)

7. North Roman Warrior (590 AD) ..... 9.992 - NS3c (Click for more info)

8. Central Roman (590 AD) ..... 10.1 - SZ43 (Click for more info)

finally got a map

[url=https://postimages.org/]

[/URL]

I went from being a Viking/Celt/Saxon to being a Vandal/Saxon/Celt lol

iDEauGh.png

MLTH9xp.jpg

eUko6tj.jpg

rkREwos.jpg

led7JsT.jpg

zelkwKd.jpg

7CFNg4H.jpg

bGNamSY.jpg

GTFO dweeb
Matty, are your English family from South East England or South West England? If so the largest ''Germania'' input to your genetics is typical.

My Spotlights are Mummies from the Late and Ptolemaic Kingdoms in Ancient Egypt. LOL

YLseWt3.jpg

Why is that funny? Less usual for I assume you are Portuguese given your location. I do not believe that the dominant heritage of ''King Tut'' was E1b1b1a1b2-v22 would have been his dominant haplogroup it would depend on the time period of the strain. But E3b is coastal Levantine North African. He could of been easily a mixture of that but also ethnic North African?
Here is the map it's just labelled as ''Mediterraneans''
https://scontent-lhr3-1.xx.fbcdn.ne...=31d97beb8d4f9caf7f2ba93167a1f28f&oe=5E2E5E2D

If this is the case, I wonder what they assume the Phoenicians to be haplogroup wise or the Berbers of North Africa ( kabyle )

Why is that funny? Less usual for I assume you are Portuguese given your location. I do not believe that the dominant heritage of ''King Tut'' was E1b1b1a1b2-v22 would have been his dominant haplogroup it would depend on the time period of the strain. But E3b is coastal Levantine North African. He could of been easily a mixture of that but also ethnic North African?
Here is the map it's just labelled as ''Mediterraneans''
https://scontent-lhr3-1.xx.fbcdn.ne...=31d97beb8d4f9caf7f2ba93167a1f28f&oe=5E2E5E2D

What I find funny or not it’s problem mine, not yours, and I didn't ask your opinion. But thanks the same way. It came for free, as is typical of T-rolls. Their lack of sense of humor is typical of their countrymen. What I find funny is just the fact that my Spotlights are generic mummies and not a specific individual as King Tut or Pharaoh Ramses II. No problem for me having matches with ancient Egyptian mummies. Maybe being a problem to you, not to me. I won't waste my precious time accessing your link considering your Eupedia rating. I know that you will try confront me in yours followIng posts, but my answers will always be the silence. I never considered anyone's comment as unuseful. Your coment will be the first. Everything in life always has a first time. Feel free to do the same.
Have a good time. :wary2::wary2:

Matty, are your English family from South East England or South West England? If so the largest ''Germania'' input to your genetics is typical.
I’m not exactly sure. My English ancestry isn’t all that well documented as most of my recent ancestry is from northwestern Europe and Scandinavia. I think it’s mostly SE England. I do believe I have distant ancestors via a great grandfather from Kent and Yorkshire. This part of part of the family has colonial origins in New England and Pennsylvania.

What I find funny or not it’s problem mine, not yours, and I didn't ask your opinion. But thanks the same way. It came for free, as is typical of T-rolls. Their lack of sense of humor is typical of their countrymen. What I find funny is just the fact that my Spotlights are generic mummies and not a specific individual as King Tut or Pharaoh Ramses II. No problem for me having matches with ancient Egyptian mummies. Maybe being a problem to you, not to me. I won't waste my precious time accessing your link considering your Eupedia rating. I know that you will try confront me in yours followIng posts, but my answers will always be the silence. I never considered anyone's comment as unuseful. Your coment will be the first. Everything in life always has a first time. Feel free to do the same.
Have a good time. :wary2::wary2:

Thank you. I was simply trying to say the haplogroup would have been unusual for him since he is not purely Mediterranean, certainly not a full ''pre historic coastal Eastern Mediterranean''. His parents show considerable ethnic North African admixture.

I am not trying to call you anything other than what you are a Portuguese man from Brazil.

I’m not exactly sure. My English ancestry isn’t all that well documented as most of my recent ancestry is from northwestern Europe and Scandinavia. I think it’s mostly SE England. I do believe I have distant ancestors via a great grandfather from Kent and Yorkshire. This part of part of the family has colonial origins in New England and Pennsylvania.
That's exactly where I am Kent, South East your results were extremely close to my Father's family who is from Norfolk and Kent. That's why the question of mine came up he is also Irish/Welsh but it's like 1/8 of his ancestry. I got Scandinavian and North German from mine. So yes interesting result. Kent, is one of the main diaspora of Anglo Saxon heritage of all of the UK let alone England.

I have some Irish ancestry as well. My mother is mostly Norwegian and northwest German (ostfriesland)

Boscombe Bowmen Amesbury - My New DNA Spotlight:

vyFwRiW.png

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk

This thread has been viewed 1249799 times.

Back