Mytrueancestry.com

My ID :grin: :

ROOqQlN.jpg

Even now, I still don't get anything under 10

:unsure: maybe I’m not Southern Italian and Greek/Balkan enough, and I’m not Center-North Italian enough, causing higher distances, but I do get a good amount of Roman samples and share segments.

That's also one more reason (of many) why at AncestryDNA Salento is in Limbo.

T8a8xPF.jpg

uA2U8dm.jpg

LivDna / Partial Free
uWjmWLv.jpg

w2uqO4K.jpg

Ksd7CKM.jpg

kIVJIcr.jpg

that is strange

i get a big 2 point gap between first and second

that is strange

i get a big 2 point gap between first and second

my top 20 differences are minimals.

I’m probably at the edge of South, East, Center-North Ancestries.

sample R1
R1 listed as belonging to the Proto-VIllanovan culture, dated 930 - 839 calBCE. She has 2nd highest degree of Steppe ancestry in Iron age samples and mtDNA U5a2b.

anyone else got any more info about sample R1

A Proto-Villanovan female from Martinsicuro in the Abruzzo coast (ca. 890 BC), of mtDNA hg. U5a2b, is the earliest mainland sample available showing foreign (i.e. not exclusively Anatolia_N ± WHG) ancestry:

Martinsicuro is a coastal site located on the border of Le Marche and Abruzzo on central Italy’s Adriatic coast. It is a proto-Villanovan village, situated on a hill above the Tronto river, dating to the late Bronze Age and Early Iron Age (…) finds from the site indicate an affinity with contemporaries in the Balkans, suggesting direct trade contacts and interaction across the Adriatic. In particular, the practice of decorating ceramics with bronze elements was shared between the Nin region in Croatia and Picene region of Italy, including Martinsicuro.

from others
The sample clusters close to the Early Iron Age sample from Jazinka (ca. 780 BC), from the central Dalmatian onomastic region, on the east Adriatic coast opposite to Abruzzo, possibly related to the south-east Dalmatian onomastic region to the south. However, there is no clear boundary between hydrotoponymic regions for the Bronze Age, and it is quite close to the (possibly Venetic-related) Liburnian onomastic region to the north, so the accounts of Martinsicuro belonging to the Liburni in proto-historical times can probably be extrapolated to the Final Bronze Age.

NOTE. Based on feminine endings in -ona in the few available anthroponyms, Liburnian may have shared similarities with personal names of the Noricum province, which doesn’t seem to be related to the more recent (Celtic- or Germanic-related?) Noric language. On the other hand, anthroponyms are known to show the most recent hydrotoponymic layer of a region, so these personal names might be unrelated to the ancestral language behind place and river names.

my top 20 differences are minimals.

I’m probably at the edge of South, East, Center-North Ancestries.

maybe you arrived via ancient Dalmatia...........do you have anything with northern-balkans or hungarian areas ?

ClosetAncientNov2019.JPEG

At the moment they are values up to 10 and below 10 practically. And considering that the sample Etrusca R473 has a quality of 82, the gala on 41 and perhaps that of the Visigoth is also not very high because they are quite close results.

After 40-50 generations we begin to have all the same ancestors who lived over 1000 years ago. We become a mixture of all these ancient samples in slightly different proportions ...:rolleyes:
What can distinguish us from them are the possible viable mutations that occurred over time.

maybe you arrived via ancient Dalmatia...........do you have anything with northern-balkans or hungarian areas ?

This? :

2zQuhhz.jpg

qvHmPiA.jpg

p1KjOHE.jpg

Let's get on the ground, it is important to know what you are talking about. Observe all the details from the names that have been given to the streets to the maritime traffic as a way of having a broader vision through the past-present time and vice versa.

Watching ... Processing

Etruscan Necropolis La Mattonara is a bit north of Civitavecchia. The red line on the right is the border between Etruscans and Latins, Sabines.

KDESxeO.jpg

mUk54i5.jpg

Where are those xx cM that were inherited from 2000 ... 8000... years ago ?!! loool! ...
Did they hide it ?!
:confused:

Where are those cM that were inherited from 2000 ... 8000... years ago ?!! loool! ...
Did they hide it ?!
:confused:

we show what they give us.
You're welcome to do the same thing and show us some of your results.

How accurate is this stuff? I'm Croatian and most of my matches are Scythian.

Etruscan Necropolis La Mattonara is a bit north of Civitavecchia. The red line on the right is the border between Etruscans and Latins, Sabines.

KDESxeO.jpg

mUk54i5.jpg

Thank you very much, I will save the map.

There is a Spa next to the necropolis, it is great.

All these computers are rough approximations. It's not the exact science! But these have beautiful pictures, but they jumped the horse!

Well, it's not a bad idea to ignore who doesn't publish results. Some giving everything and others giving their opinions without giving anything. It is what it is. If I get a winged Unicorn result I will also publish it so we would like to see its results as well.

Where can I find them?

Sorry, Paschalis, I just saw your post.

After you log into your account, go to ancestry, and then look at your ancient samples, there will be a number after the information (in blue on my computer) which identifies the specific sample in various graphics and charts.

Sorry, Paschalis, I just saw your post.

After you log into your account, go to ancestry, and then look at your ancient samples, there will be a number after the information (in blue on my computer) which identifies the specific sample in various graphics and charts.

I can't find it, maybe I need to upgrade my account?

This thread has been viewed 1249732 times.

Back