What music are you listening to?

Good album.

I'm kind of new to Black Metal and I cannot believe how good some of these albums are from Darkthrone, Bathory (favorite), Mayhem. Great genre and looking forward to listen to Transilvanian Hunger next.

I've mostly been into black metal for quite a while , but I thought I'd switch it up a bit.

As good as I once was

Lu rusciu te lu mare / The sound of the sea

… Salento song sung by Greeks in Salentino, … usually it is the Salentini who sing in Griko, … that’s very nice of them :)

Mona Lisa - Jerry Lee Lewis

Symphony No. 1 in C minor, Op. 11, from Felix Mendelssohn. Composed when he was 15 years old. :amazed:

… Keep playing it,
… to its core, the goal of Pizzica is to heal or liberate by metaphorically stepping on what afflicts, personal or collective,

may Bacchus help us

watch

Coward of the County

Fats Domino, Jerry Lee Lewis, Ray Charles - Jambalaya

Fats Domino, Jerry Lee Lewis, Ray Charles - Jambalaya

Fabulous!

Hate New Orleans, especially during Lent, and most of all during Mardi Gras, but I love their music, and really like their food. :)

If you haven't heard this while in New Orleans stay another 24 hours and you will. The soul of New Orleans.

The back-up vocalist is out of this world.

Fabulous!

Hate New Orleans, especially during Lent, and most of all during Mardi Gras, but I love their music, and really like their food. :)

If you haven't heard this while in New Orleans stay another 24 hours and you will. The soul of New Orleans.

The back-up vocalist is out of this world.

They are great Performers, … Louis Armstrong voice is unique, … unmistakable :)

This thread has been viewed 1193919 times.

Back