The alleged Arab invasion of Spain.

What's your point homie? I've told the truth and I believe all of you spaniards aren't white or celts. I'm not a rscist but I think the truth always pop up.

You can "think" that all you want, but the actual facts are not going to magically "disappear" because of that, and as long as you decide to keep making such absurd claims in this public forum we'll be glad to debunk them as we see fit.

Well just check this out: Inanna Academician Join Date: Sep 2010 Location: Madrid, Spain Posts: 52 Obviously anyone here deny the conquest of Spain or the impact that the moors and arabs has in Spanish's culture and identity. Deny that would be deny monuments like the Alhambra and a lot of spanish words and names (like "almohada" (pillow), "albañil" (building worker), or Madrid itself). What was denied for a long was the mix beetween Spanish and moors, also the good conviviality beetween them, saying that the Spanish middle age was all about getting back the lands they conquered. That's not true, we know they marry beetwen them, deal and be good neighbours... when it suited to the both of them. http://www.historum.com/european-history/3123-about-spain-3.html#post459746 Has this spaniard guy inferiority complex? is he an empty-headed? Keep your hair on hispanics.

What does this dubious material have to do with the genetic structure of Spaniards?

You are an insecure, ill-educated person who can't even put two logical sentences together, let alone present a coherent argument. Only a total ignoramus would take anything you say seriously. Stop making a fool of yourself.

Examine the autosomal DNA plots of Iberia that Wilhelm posted. Iberians are not even remotely close to Middle Easterners, genetically.

Let's see now the Arabian haplogroup J1 that peaks in Arabia :

J1-map.jpg

hmmmm.....:unsure: :unsure:

Apparently you seem to think that being from a particular country makes you ipso facto an expert on its history. Nope, I'm afraid that ignorance and incorrect notions abound among the natives of all countries.

The fact that you're an American doesn't make you very reliable either. :grin:

You can "think" that all you want, but the actual facts are not going to magically "disappear" because of that, and as long as you decide to keep making such absurd claims in this public forum we'll be glad to debunk them as we see fit.

BLA BLA BLA..

Stick to the debate please.
Don't do ad hominems.

If you throw mud, you are going to get dirty also in the process.

I pick up the gauntlet…That’s what I call a real debate. I’m gonna prove that you are not what you led us to believe. First and foremost I have to tell you…it really doesn’t matter what you think…I know that you know …I’m right.

Apparently you seem to think that being from a particular country makes you ipso facto an expert on its history. Nope, I'm afraid that ignorance and incorrect notions abound among the natives of all countries.

Thanks for agree with me...you all spaniards here are ignorant of history.

palma+ni%C3%B1os.jpg

Andalusian children. C?rdoba.

I Andalusia, two Spanish surnames, any oral tradition in my family, or neighbors, friends and others where someone creates come from the Moors, always spoken of a tower or wall of the Muslim period, there is talk of them saying: This era of the Moors!, from when the Moors were here. Relatively recently, the Muslim day of Spain and the oral tradition would be quite another if you really had so much blood from the Andalusian Arabic or Spanish, if that would make it easy and would have no problem in accepting it, but if not is true, should leave no one has attributed an identity that does not apply, nor feeling, genetics, ultimately by history, since most of Andalusian when they see a Muslim era tower say: This was the Moors !, ignored by the official version of history that period actually belongs to them and that there was no architectural structure throughout the Maghreb and that these arches and painted ceramics in the Iberians, therefore they are victims of Bad story telling.

COMUNION+2.JPG

Andalusians, Andalusian we do not want to be neither Arab nor Vikings, Andalusia and our land we have maintained relationships with major in history and the birthplace of one of the greatest cultures has given birth to Spain and Europe certainly the Kingdom of Tartessos any non-native who has come to Andalusia Andalusian and Spanish made, and eight years of time served precisely to enlarge Muslim culture even though our old home in eight years is only one page, which is why of the Andalusians Andalusia and the Spanish and Al Qaeda will eat what Cain ate.

DSCF6434.JPG

Andalusian children. Huelva.

"See and the South has its rivers

crying, and there you find out shrapnel

their fiery green, you find out

and it falls to the ground whole soul "

Antonio Hern?ndez

When a lie is told 1000 times becomes the truth, the truth just yet to surface sooner or later.

Last edited:
palma+ni%C3%B1os.jpg

Andalusian children. C�rdoba.

I Andalusia, two Spanish surnames, any oral tradition in my family, or neighbors, friends and others where someone creates come from the Moors, always spoken of a tower or wall of the Muslim period, there is talk of them saying: This era of the Moors!, from when the Moors were here. Relatively recently, the Muslim day of Spain and the oral tradition would be quite another if you really had so much blood from the Andalusian Arabic or Spanish, if that would make it easy and would have no problem in accepting it, but if not is true, should leave no one has attributed an identity that does not apply, nor feeling, genetics, ultimately by history, since most of Andalusian when they see a Muslim era tower say: This was the Moors !, ignored by the official version of history that period actually belongs to them and that there was no architectural structure throughout the Maghreb and that these arches and painted ceramics in the Iberians, therefore they are victims of Bad story telling.

COMUNION+2.JPG

Andalusians, Andalusian we do not want to be neither Arab nor Vikings, Andalusia and our land we have maintained relationships with major in history and the birthplace of one of the greatest cultures has given birth to Spain and Europe certainly the Kingdom of Tartessos any non-native who has come to Andalusia Andalusian and Spanish made, and eight years of time served precisely to enlarge Muslim culture even though our old home in eight years is only one page, which is why of the Andalusians Andalusia and the Spanish and Al Qaeda will eat what Cain ate.

DSCF6434.JPG

Andalusian children. Huelva.

"See and the South has its rivers

crying, and there you find out shrapnel

their fiery green, you find out

and it falls to the ground whole soul "

Antonio Hern�ndez

When a lie is told 1000 times becomes the truth, the truth just yet to surface sooner or later.

Yeah...you're right...I can see clearly now...coach is hispanic-arian....are you kidding boy? Nice try...you have to try a little bit harder.

hagman're on my ignore list I can not read you, I protect my peace of mind, the ancestor of my father was a Phoenician and Celtic mother me, but I am Spanish to the core and protect my peace of mind to remove you. Attempts to debunk your complex and stop hating the white man, attacking the Spanish do not solve nothing and contributes nothing constructive, if you are South American Indian seems phenomenal, but people here know you have been caught and you're impersonating another personality, which probably s what you could be, but it is not and has to accept and believe that South America and North America should be proud of its past Inca, Aztec and others, and it solves your big complex and you hate it you just injure yourself, me can not, my genetics will not let you, I'm from a very old land, so I make a touch, I put a bowl with milk.

Yeah...you're right...I can see clearly now...coach is hispanic-arian....are you kidding boy? Nice try...you have to try a little bit harder.

"Hispanic-Arian"? For heaven's sake, you can't even spell ARYAN.:LOL: The coach is a standard Western Mediterranean. You even find such types in the British Isles. Shall we provide you with some examples?

Come on guy, you lost this before you even started. You are totally out of your league.

DSCF6415.JPG

Jonathan Alfaro is the coach. Did you like, right?

Es posible que sea Paleo-Atal?ntico.

Different genetic studies :

Results: In this study we have sampled over 800 unrelated individuals from the population of Spain, and have genotyped them with a genome-wide coverage. We have carried out linkage disequilibrium, haplotype, population structure and copy-number variation (CNV) analyses, and have compared these estimates of the Spanish population with existing data from similar efforts.
Conclusions: In general, the Spanish population is similar to the Western and Northern Europeans, but has a more diverse haplotypic structure. Moreover, the Spanish population is also largely homogeneous within itself, although patterns of micro-structure may be able to predict locations of origin from distant regions.

http://www.biomedcentral.com/content/pdf/1471-2164-11-326.pdf
Haplogroup composition of the ancient Iberians was very similar to that found in modern Iberian Peninsula populations, suggesting a long-term genetic continuity since pre-Roman times.

Wade, Nicholas (August 13, 2008). "The Genetic Map of Europe". The New York Times. http://www.nytimes.com/2008/08/13/science/13visual.html. Retrieved October 17, 2009.
In fact, a European wide study including Spaniards states: No significant correlation is apparent between North African admixture and geography. Genetic exchanges across the Mediterranean Sea, and especially in its western-most part where the geographic distance between continents is smallest (Spain), seem to have been limited or very limited, establishing the North African contribution at 2.5/3.4%.

Dupanloup, I. (2004). "Estimating the Impact of Prehistoric Admixture on the Genome of Europeans". Molecular Biology and Evolution 21 (7): 1361.
"An analysis of 11 Alu insertion polymorphisms...has been performed in several NW African...and Iberian...populations. Genetic distances and principal component analyses show a clear differentiation of NW African and Iberian groups of samples, suggesting a strong genetic barrier matching the geographical Mediterranean Sea barrier. The restriction to gene flow may be attributed to the navigational hazards across the Straits, but cultural factors must also have played a role. ... Iberian samples show a substantial degree of homogeneity and fall within the cluster of European-based genetic diversity."
(Comas et al. 2000)
Genetic plots :

pallantidesbga2.png

or6u06.png

figure1a_600.jpg

laoplotvu4.jpg

eurozoom.png

Arabian haplogroup J1 distribution :

800px-Distribution_Haplogroup_J1_Y-DNA.svg.png

Western European sublcade R-S116 (not R1b) :

s116.jpg

R1b :

Haplogroup_R1b.gif

BLA BLA BLA..

Stick to the debate please.
Don't do ad hominems.

If you throw mud, you are going to get dirty also in the process.

If you don't have a clue of what's going on and who actually started the "mud flinging", do yourself and everybody else a favor and keep quiet.

Thanks for agree with me...you all spaniards here are ignorant of history.

As it has been plainly shown in this (and the other) thread, the one who hasn't got a clue about the subject is none other than you, that's why you must rely (and prey) on other people's ignorance. Unfortunately, the only glitch in your trolling plans is that sooner or later you always stumble upon people who actually know about the subject. Bummer!

That guy isn't american...is just a spick.

Nope, simpleton, that's actually what you are:

spic

derogatory for "Latino person," 1913, from cliche protestation, No spick English. Earlier spiggoty (1910); the term is said to have originated in Panama during the canal construction. But it also was applied from an early date to Italians, and some have suggested an alteration of spaghetti.

http://www.etymonline.com/index.php?term=spic

This thread has been viewed 102731 times.

Back