Racism, facists, and seperatist movements.

This is getting disgusting.

We humans are all related to each other.
I studied mathematics.
It's bloody clear we are all related to each other!

DNA research proves it!

Stop yapping about races and that kind of idiot thinking of yesterday stupid ideas!!!

This is a EUROPEAN forum, and really, I have had enough of people from NOT EUROPEAN ORIGIN that try to sell us THEIR RACIST SHIT!

Then act like a human.

Then stop trolling.

Racist theories are still used everyday.

YDNA shows very clear, we humans are all related. No races.

For example.. Are an Indian Elephant or an African Elephant different races?
No they are both elephants.

It's the same with humans.

We have families, we have tribes, we have people with a nationality, but no races.
It's only a cultural thing. Only differences in languages and different looks.

But it is hard to realize that racial thinking is real bullshit.

Telling the world that races exist is racism itself.

Then stop trolling.

Racist theories are still used everyday.

YDNA shows very clear, we humans are all related. No races.

For example.. Are an Indian Elephant or an African Elephant different races?
No they are both elephants.

It's the same with humans.

We have families, we have tribes, we have people with a nationality, but no races.
It's only a cultural thing. Only differences in languages and different looks.

But it is hard to realize that racial thinking is real bullshit.

Telling the world that races exist is racism itself.

As you are well aware, I don't troll. Neither do I work for nor am I associated with any group of which you have ever accused me.

I am fine with your positions and points that you make about the thread, that was never my concern.

What you must stop is the crude and basely vulgar activity. It does nothing to reinforce or add weight to your position. It has no place here. You are clearly capable of finding another way to stress your point.

Stop patronizing other people on this forum.
You're constantly talking like the headmaster of a school.

Stop patronizing other people on this forum.
You're constantly talking like the headmaster of a school.

I have an idea. Stop being cruel and vulgar and you will, in consequence, probably never see a reply post from me.

Last edited:
I have an idea. Stop being cruel and vulgar and you will, in conseqence, probably never see a reply post from me.

Stop patronizing.
Just shut up.

Stop patronizing.
Just shut up.

What a way to start a nice Saturday-

It is more than obvious that you are not the dolt that you pretend to be.

I made my point about how to act among others here.
I have no choice but to just gloss over the posts you make from this point on.

Good day to you.

What a way to start a nice Saturday-

It is more than obvious that you are not the dolt that you pretend to be.

I made my point about how to act among others here.
I have no choice but to just gloss over the posts you make from this point on.

Good day to you.

You must have studied "The Way to always win a debate" by Schopenhauer very well..

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Art_of_Always_Being_Right

By the way....

Look up.. The section is named... Europe Forum > General Discussion > Opinions

You know what opinions are?
How someone feels about things.
It doesn't say: Science.

It's my point and opinion, that the word "race" is outdated by the knowledge we now have.
Obsolete. Yesterday. Gone forever.

What are you saying Reinaert? " We are all one race and one human species", right? But somehow, in your view, European forum is only for Europeans, and you stressed that few times already! What is this, some sort of political racism? If it comes to our views and location, we are not equal and same human beings. What is this?

On one had you preach equality of races and global village etiquette. With your other hand, you segregate us in subgroups. There are good Europeans and bad Americans. Eupedia is only for Europe. You are the smart and wise, but the rest of us with different point of view, are morons, idiots and CIA agents, and you don't mind publicly slander and accuse. What is this if not a form of hatred, segregation, demeaning superiority? I'm sure, if you had the powers, Regulus and I have been rotting in a concentration camp already.

Just tone down your comments, Mr. Hypocrite, and treat people like one type of humans, the way you preach.

What are you saying Reinaert? " We are all one race and one human species", right? But somehow, in your view, European forum is only for Europeans, and you stressed that few times already! What is this, some sort of political racism? If it comes to our views and location, we are not equal and same human beings. What is this?

On one had you preach equality of races and global village etiquette. With your other hand, you segregate us in subgroups. There are good Europeans and bad Americans. Eupedia is only for Europe. You are the smart and wise, but the rest of us with different point of view, are morons, idiots and CIA agents, and you don't mind publicly slander and accuse. What is this if not a form of hatred, segregation, demeaning superiority? I'm sure, if you had the powers, Regulus and I have been rotting in a concentration camp already.

Just tone down your comments, Mr. Hypocrite, and treat people like one type of humans, the way you preach.

Haha.. Troll number two.

I just say, that Americans should come off their warhorse and talk without all the stinging shit they produce.
You are sucking. You are constantly provoking.

It must come from a minor value complex I guess.

You typically use the same debate techniques like American politicians.
Throw with mud.
The point is, many ex-Europeans that live in the USA nowadays want to be better Americans than the Americans themselves, and constantly shit their old nest.

I just hate that.

lol, what political technique did you use now? You didn't answer any questions or connected to issues from my posts, even though you linked to it!
Instead you wrote something else mostly concentrating on character assassination, spitting on Americans again.

If you don't agree with my assessment of your personality, let's discuss the issues that you're not agreeing upon. Don't give me (like a rotten politician) a vague general statements of some sort.

Again, one question at the time this time. Why do your differentiate us, and hatefully segregate people to your likings and dis-likings, if (by you definition) we are same humans, genetically same, one race, no difference what so ever human beings?

I make a difference with people that talk with no sense of what the other says.
And there are two guys, who never seem to read and try to understand what other people write.

Europe still isn't totally dominated by a FOX like propaganda TV screen.
We have our own opinions.
We don't follow automatically what the media tell us.

If you do that in the USA and Canada, than it's your problem.
Try to think for yourself.
And stop citing from outdated history books.

And yes!! The Brits and Americans did more than enough backstabbing in European history to call them anti-European. We, the Dutch, have even a government of idiots that support the British and American colonialism. Licking Obama's ass.
Why? Those guys have a major interest in American oil industry.

And Dutch taxpayers bleed, just like American and British taxpayers for the private wars of those morons!

To answer the original question, I think that racism and fascism can be categorically set aside as "always wrong"--that is, there are no circumstances where racism or fascism proper are morally right. On the other hand, separatism can be "sometimes right." I can go into further detail but suspect that none of that is controversial. Separatism, I feel, must be justified by supermajority support of the region (majority support is insufficient due to fluctuation of opinions), unless taking such a poll is being prevented via oppression, at which point a certain amount of separatist resistance without popular support is justified. I don't think that it needs to be mutual, either.

Also, to respond to the direction this thread has diverged:

Europe still isn't totally dominated by a FOX like propaganda TV screen.
We have our own opinions.
We don't follow automatically what the media tell us.

If you do that in the USA and Canada, than it's your problem.
Try to think for yourself.
And stop citing from outdated history books.

I think that that is an exaggerated view of the American media system. Fox News does have a bias, yes, and it can be a problem when people buy into it without thinking, but to suggest that European media sources don't have bias that affects their consumers is a bit naive. I find that people always think that THEIR media sources are less biased than the media sources of those with whom them disagree.

We, the Dutch, have even a government of idiots that support the British and American colonialism. Licking Obama's ass.
Why? Those guys have a major interest in American oil industry.

And Dutch taxpayers bleed, just like American and British taxpayers for the private wars of those morons!

I don't see it. I don't follow Dutch politics that closely, but Rutte hasn't seemed particularly interested in "private wars." His shtick is budget cutting. (Full disclosure: I was rooting for a Rutte victory from afar during the last Dutch election). I'm seeing a trend in certain areas of Europe toward that sort of liberalism--where everything is getting axed, for the sake of budget stability. The Conservative gov't of the UK, for example, has been making big defense cuts even.

A racist is ignorant, plain and simple.
Racism and fascism are wrong...
Well then, the western world should never been force to except ethic people in to western countries.

Racism exist cause the people who run the western countries (the Jewish) wants racism to exist.

I think racism is in most cases bad, though there are significant genetic differences between populations that are very genetically isolated from one another (for example compare Japanese DNA to Igbo DNA). I consider separatism good if it is led by a people who were suppressed in their own native soil for hundreds of years (i.e. Basque). Fascism is outdated and too extreme, though it did have several "good" policies, such as having pride in your past and government programs to increase fertility. But I think Fascism has far more "bad" ones.

Though I do think that bad immigrants should not be allowed to use the "race card". If they cause trouble, deport them. You aren't from there, so you better respect the host country's ways and laws. Its basically how Japan deals with immigrant-criminality, and it is pretty efficient.

I consider separatism good if it is led by a people who were suppressed in their own native soil for hundreds of years (i.e. Basque).

Separatism is OK if a supermajority in a region desire separation from a political entity. But you mention it after mentioning racial differences. What's the connection?

Fascism is outdated and too extreme, though it did have several "good" policies, such as having pride in your past and government programs to increase fertility.

Can you cite a good fascist fertility program? It seems to me that people are fertile enough in a liberal system.

Separatism is OK if a supermajority in a region desire separation from a political entity. But you mention it after mentioning racial differences. What's the connection?

There is no connection. The name of the thread is: racism, fascism, and separatist movements. And so I gave my opinion on each subject; though not in the exact same order.

I believe everybody will relate most with members of their own race no matter if they consider themselves racist or not. Do I think racism is wrong? Yes. I do not believe any race is superior to another. But I am a nationalist, I am proud of my European heritage, and I want to see it preserved. I mean they just banned the annual Christmas tree display in Brussels because it offends muslims, which is unbelievable to me and should not be tolerated.

This thread has been viewed 111660 times.

Back