Spanish music

Angela

Elite member
Reaction score
Ethnic group
Italian
Cool. Pop-ish? Could we post any kind of music in Spanish here (as long as appropriate of course)?

Cool. Pop-ish? Could we post any kind of music in Spanish here (as long as appropriate of course)?

Since this is the European section, maybe it's best to post just non-folk Spanish music here?

Someone could start a thread in Chat or something like that for just Spanish language music if you're thinking of Spanish language music from the New World.

Since this is the European section, maybe it's best to post just non-folk Spanish music here?

Someone could start a thread in Chat or something like that for just Spanish language music if you're thinking of Spanish language music from the New World.
That could be a good idea. I am indeed partially thinking of New World music in Spanish, which is probably more familiar to me in my area. But I was hoping to include Spanish music from Spain as well (which I may know a few).

That could be a good idea. I am indeed partially thinking of New World music in Spanish, which is probably more familiar to me in my area. But I was hoping to include Spanish music from Spain as well (which I may know a few).

You can post Spanish music from Spain here. That's why I started the thread. I know I can't be the only one who likes Spanish music, and this makes it easier to find.

This isn't Spanish folk music, but a very modern Spanish language song. I believe the performer is half Spanish and half German? I don't know where he's based.

Very catchy, I think. "Sofia" by Alvaro Soler. The video was shot in Cuba. It's changed a lot, going by the old pre-Castro photos, and not always for the better, apparently.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qaZ0oAh4evU&list=PLB8HqqmpyIBeffCghjhx0KN5bnfc6pq4f&index=2

Thanks for posting, what a jolly song :) I love it.

Do you know this one by him? El Mismo Sol...Under the same sun. I like it a lot even if it's not very "deep". It's at 81 million hits so I think a lot of people like it. Sometimes you just want to hear "happy" music.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aNHwNreDp3A

Oh we have two spanish Music threads :) I was wondering where Alvaro disappeared to :). I like this song too very catchy and jolly.....although I think I enjoy Sofia better. It grows on you.

This thread has been viewed 7938 times.

Back