What music are you listening to?

Before Milli Vanilli we had another Lip Synch Duo Fun Fun :)

And what the Hell one last one...before the ambiguously gay duo...we had the London Boys :D I'm not judging :D

Keep pushin on people...

Quizas,Quizas,Quizas, in English.

With a strong lead all you have to do is look in his eyes, and follow his hand signals.

The Baz Luhrmann film from which it comes is quirky, has hysterical too-close ups, and laugh out loud sequences, but according to professional dancers the world it portrays is very accurate, as Baz Luhrmann would have known, because he grew up in a dance studio.

Whenever reality gets to be too grim, this is a film high on my list to watch. Feel good doesn't begin to cover it.

Quizas,Quizas,Quizas, in English.

With a strong lead all you have to do is look in his eyes, and follow his hand signals.

The Baz Luhrmann film from which it comes is quirky, has hysterical too-close ups, and laugh out loud sequences, but according to professional dancers the world it portrays is very accurate, as Baz Luhrmann would have known, because he grew up in a dance studio.

Whenever reality gets to be too grim, this is a film high on my list to watch. Feel good doesn't begin to cover it.

I love this song:

Andrea Bocelli (in Spanish)

Trio Irakitan (an old recording in Brazilian Portuguese):

Where There's a Whip There's a Way...

I love this song:

Andrea Bocelli (in Spanish)

Trio Irakitan (an old recording in Brazilian Portuguese):

I love this song as well, as I love so many Spanish and Portuguese songs. Your last video isn't available, but I found this:

They're both great...and handsome. :)

I love this song as well, as I love so many Spanish and Portuguese songs. Your last video isn't available, but I found this:

They're both great...and handsome. :)

Very nice presentation of pair. Two great artists. The Brazilian Daniel Boaventura is an actor, singer, voice actor and musician. He has acted in several TV productions in Brazil, mainly soap operas.

Kiss me me boy for we will never meet again...

Since I invoked her name, may as well share her work to the uninitiated wouldn't want to double cross a Faerie...just in case she is one...

Well since I got on a French and Indian kick...might as well...

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe...

Cherokee People...

Seminole Wind

https://youtu.be/EahXXV0KlCY?t=70

"Tommorow comes the Harvest" is the title of that one hour "piece".
If you ever liked Pink Flloyd's "Echoes" at Pompei. I guess you will like that also.
Filmed at Delos (Delian league was the Athenian alliance) which is opposite to Myconos.
The music is matching well with the filming.
A nice Aegean blue sky opens at the half of this experiance. The music is not for the average ears and I cant classified
but sure is "electro" and guite jazzy (Aesthantic and sensetional keybords from Jean Phil Dary)

For late afternoons with juices and cocktails...

We the People - Kid Rock

This thread has been viewed 1196965 times.

Back