J1 and J2

Southern Europeans seriously need to stop having an inferiority complex. Ancient Romans, Greeks, Phoenicians, Egyptians, Persians, Lydians, and possibly also the people of the Indus valley civilization; were all olive-skinned, dark-haired, and dark-eyed.

And had typical Mediterranean facial features.

The Haplogroup J1 is much older as any Arab ethnicity and originated somewhere between Zagros and Taurus mountain. Here is a Kurdish guy from West Iran/Zagros mountains who belongs to this Haplogroup J1.

53535.jpgzddb7od7.jpg

Southern Europeans seriously need to stop having an inferiority complex. Ancient Romans, Greeks, Phoenicians, Egyptians, Persians, Lydians, and possibly also the people of the Indus valley civilization; were all olive-skinned, dark-haired, and dark-eyed.

Holy GOD!! I hate those guys, tryin' to insult other people!!! whoever they are, Europeans or Arabs or Asians or even black!!

How do you know that they're sufferin' an inferiority complex?

you found yourself able to describe those nations that way!!!!

Don't you know that every nation have the right to be proud of their glory??? Don't you know that they have a huge civilization and spendin' a millions of books will not be enough to write about their great history?? You have to ask your history teacher about their history, don't tell me that your teacher is the ones who had learned you these kinda crap!!

I bet you don't like to read these part, "most of the western writers authors have written thousands of books about those noble people... "

They know who they are and from where they had come, they are not waitin' for you to confirm their history or to explain them about their own history..

If those guys just wanna show others that they are better than them, well I have alotta things that they don't wish to hear, witch will make them feel they are nothin'.. these aren't good...

In fact, no 1 sufferin' the inferiority complex exceptin' those guys who always can be found tryin' to throw their illness on others... This is the right definition of those retarded guys, and they aren't representin' their nations, they are only representin' their disgustin' thoughts & their dirty intentions... This is what most of people know about those filthy "SKUNKS"....

usually these kinda statements come out from the "2nd hand people" if you know what I mean!
(with no history)

Yep

they have nothing to be pride of!!!

Arrogance is a weed that grows mostly on a DUNGHILL!!

(y)

AGREE!!

The Haplogroup J1 is much older as any Arab ethnicity and originated somewhere between Zagros and Taurus mountain. Here is a Kurdish guy from West Iran/Zagros mountains who belongs to this Haplogroup J1.

View attachment 5607View attachment 5608

Hello Alan

I think "J2" is the common HG to that places more than J1

Anyway,, the look it depends on the maternal as well..

for example:
If the father carried HG J1 and he married to an African woman,,

the son could be looks like the Africans,,

in this case no doubt that their son has the HG J1, just like his father but with a different shape.. Because of his MaMa

and then their son got married ...... and so on,, etc...

So, how about (Bnei Yahya project)??? the clade L816 seems bigger than expectations, so that's why they still with no further definition than (J1c3)... I've noticed that the most of recent new clades were close to (L147.1) line, so most of them are useless,,, it has been tested and appeared positive for the most of branches,,, it's really disspointin'....

It looks like a private SNP to be honest.

How do you know that they're sufferin' an inferiority complex?

you found yourself able to describe those nations that way!!!!

I was saying that they should be proud of their unique Mediterranean traits. No offence, but if you took what I wrote and interpreted as if I was offending them, then your English skills are seriously lacking.

I was saying that they should be proud of their unique Mediterranean traits. No offence, but if you took what I wrote and interpreted as if I was offending them, then your English skills are seriously lacking.

Southern Europeans seriously need to stop having an inferiority complex

no Templar not you.. That post wasn't about you..... Generally, is about those racists.. Like "PONTO"..

I only took the opportunity to ADD that ...

Hello Alan

for example:

in this case no doubt that their son has the HG J1, just like his father but with a different shape.. Because of his MaMa

What do you mean?

Hello Alan

for example:

Both his parents are Kurdish, and from same clan.

I mean that skin color has nothing to do with HG!

That was also my point, thats why I posted him. He belongs to an J1 lineage which is different from J1c3d to which most Semites belong to.

(forget what I said here)
You were saying J1 is semitic? Not true his J1 is non-semitic, probably from the caucasus. Actually there was another Fayli Kurd tested in Kermanshah area and he also got J1. Not to say J2 isn't high, but Kermanshahi Kurds pretty close nitted tribes.

That was also my point, thats why I posted him. He belongs to an J1 lineage which is different from J1c3d to which most Semites belong to

Nope! In this case your theory is wrong. Why??? because the J1c3d descended from J1, So it is supposed to be the same color,,,, exceptin' the marriage from other ethnic group, well in this case yes the color could be different. This is what I mean!!

(forget what I said here)
You were saying J1 is semitic? Not true his J1 is non-semitic, probably from the caucasus. Actually there was another Fayli Kurd tested in Kermanshah area and he also got J1. Not to say J2 isn't high, but Kermanshahi Kurds pretty close nitted tribes.

J1c3d which is (147.1) it's the semitic HG.. There is nobody with a single J1, all of J1 you've saw without definition are still not find a unique mutations that could classify them, so they stay on J1 until some new mutations showed up ;) ... (without definition mean J1 without branch, and could be needs to test the deep clade to find a mutation...)

The J1 is a top father of J1b1, J1c2, J1c3, etc.. So Abraham is J1c3d!! How?

J1c3d found among all the known families (descended of Abraham's sons).. especially the some important families sucha Prophet Mohammed (PBUH), his family is well known between Arabs and well known, which is descended from Ismail Bin Ibrahim (BPUT)...

Add to that the results of Cohen, and everybody knows that they're descended from the Prophet Aaron (PBUH).. And Aron descended from the Prophet Abraham (PBUH) and no doubt... So I think after all of these well known families, no 1 can deny it...

Even before the advent of DNA,, it is known that Arab tribes and Jewish tribes have their names documented since along, and traditionally they take care of that very well.. as well as they have a families trees which most of them are belong to a very old time. ..

Anyway there may be some little differences but doesn't affect at all.

Note: PBUH = Peace Be Upon Him.. & if the last letter is T= Peace Be Upon Them :)

Good Night..

J1c3d which is (147.1) it's the semitic HG.. There is nobody with a single J1, all of J1 you've saw without definition are still not find a unique mutations that could classify them, so they stay on J1 until some new mutations showed up ;) ... (without definition mean J1 without branch, and could be needs to test the deep clade to find a mutation...)

The J1 is a top father of J1b1, J1c2, J1c3, etc.. So Abraham is J1c3d!! How?

J1c3d found among all the known families (descended of Abraham's sons).. especially the some important families sucha Prophet Mohammed (PBUH), his family is well known between Arabs and well known, which is descended from Ismail Bin Ibrahim (BPUT)...

Add to that the results of Cohen, and everybody knows that they're descended from the Prophet Aaron (PBUH).. And Aron descended from the Prophet Abraham (PBUH) and no doubt... So I think after all of these well known families, no 1 can deny it...

Even before the advent of DNA,, it is known that Arab tribes and Jewish tribes have their names documented since along, and traditionally they take care of that very well.. as well as they have a families trees which most of them are belong to a very old time. ..

Anyway there may be some little differences but doesn't affect at all.

Note: PBUH = Peace Be Upon Him.. & if the last letter is T= Peace Be Upon Them :)

Good Night..

So his J1 is semitic? He just recieved J1 as his HG from familytreeDNA. What about Dagestinis who have high frequencies of J1?

So his J1 is semitic? He just recieved J1 as his HG from familytreeDNA. What about Dagestinis who have high frequencies of J1?

Yep! he could be a semitic especially if J1-M267 -P58..

But in fact it's (J1*) in Dagestan, star means HG still without definition, like M267, L321 etc.... but they'd drop it down when they find the clades. I think the marker 388=13 in some Dagestanis & YCAII=19-22 .. I also remember I've read about some several results belong to the Dagestanis, but were on HG J2...

You can contact this project and ask them about everythin', or join them, they'd love to guide you.

Have a good night M
uneer :) !!!

This thread has been viewed 67260 times.

Back