Politics Here we go again: Right wing nationalism on the rise again in Europe

Okay, so the implication is that that "horrendous" 0.1-0.3% of Muslim people in the country is a sign of awful things yet to come if nothing is done... It still doesn't explain why on earth this is considered a top priority of the country's politics, especially as they keep ignoring the awful youth and brain drain, the unsustainable demographic trends, obstacles to higher productivity growth and much more. If this was about the USA, Germany or even France or the UK, I'd try harder to be understanding, but, frankly, considering the present context it all sounds like a bit of historic grudge mixed with a lot of paranoia, sensationalism and political diversion.

Sweet dreams Ygorcs.

How Islam Became The Fastest Growing Religion In Europe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VOeAWy2vTCA

Islam fastest growing religion in UK as churches decline
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QmqrFK4-OfQ

Muslims want ‘Islamic conquest of Europe’, Austrian cardinal says
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JFRjvSJ01S8

Douglas Murray - The Strange Death of Europe II
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1nI5l8OCHeY
gyms, I believe you are so scared of the world that you are missing on life. This is not healthy.

I want to protect my security,democacy,equality,neutrality........the swedish way of life. What's wrong with that?
I want to live in peace and quiet.

I want to protect my security,democacy,equality,neutrality........the swedish way of life. What's wrong with that?
I want to live in peace and quiet.
Me too, and I have it in here Canada together with races and religions from around the globe. I have no idea why is it so existentially importance for you to keep Sweden white and christian then?!!!

Because it is racism and it is wrong! Why is it wrong? Because it creates conflicts and killed millions of people around the world through centuries!!! Besides, if you believe in this, you can't be Christian. Christ embraced, helped and taught to love, all people of all races and religions. What kind of Christian are you?
It's not the only thing you don't understand and you will never undestand.
What not to understand? You subscribe to tribalism, one of basic human social instincts. In your case, the instinct is very pronounced. Simple like this. We don't need psychologist, new hypothesis or supernatural world to explain it. Everybody has it in some degree, me too. In your case, it is extreme, and I know many people like you. And it is hard for them to find themselves in today's shrinking world and feel good about future. I know how it works. And I know it is not good for the world, or for personal health and future. This way of thinking turned catastrophic in its consequences in 20 century when over 100 millions people died just in Europe. From the hatred of the other "tribe", which means nation, religion and subrace. Tribalism didn't bring anything good in the modern world. It is bad.

The problem for you however is that tribalism is in conflict with Christ teaching. If you want to subscribe to tribalism, you can't be christian, period!

Pew Research Center has modeled three scenarios that vary depending on future levels of migration.
http://www.pewforum.org/2017/11/29/europes-growing-muslim-population/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MsRnFQUOawQ

That's a good study that just proves what I have said before: if this debate is done in Western Europe or in Northern Europe, I definitely agree that it is necessary to have a serious collective decision on limits to immigration because the society and economy just can't integrate and assimilate so many people so rapidly, and this could trigger increasing problems, HOWEVER it's also demonstrated that many Eastern European states where panic against immigration is even higher than in the West are being really over the top and choosing it as a convenient priority to divert people's attention from much more structural and chronic problems that are entirely internal (and, of course, are inconvenient to powerful politicians because they were caused in a large part by the policies enacted by those politicians in the past). Those countries who are leaning to the right in worrisome ways are not Sweden or Germany, they don't experience any significant population replacement AT ALL, and all the objective data confirm that (those fantasy scenarios of agenda-driven nutcases don't matter).

Poland is estimated to have 0.2% of Muslims in 2050, the Czech Republic 1.2%, Hungary 4.5%, Romania 0.9% - and that is in the HIGH MIGRATION SCENARIO (which the study itself acknowledges that is most unlikely because it assumes that the rat of the record years of migration crisis will simply go on indefinitely). If we consider the MOST PLAUSIBLE scenario, which is the MIDDLE one, the numbers are even less conducive to all this sensationalist panic: 1.3% for Hungary, 1.1% for Czech Republic, 0.8% for Romania, 0.2% Poland.

Oh the barbarian hordes are coming! - just not. Meanwhile, I'm sure those nations have much more pressing and, even worse, structural issues that they aren't simply discussing much at all how to solve while they still can before things get more complicated and, hopefully, even before they suffer the worst consequences of their alarming demographic decline.

One doesn't have to be a genius to notice that, in this matter, Hungary and, even much less so, Poland aren't remotely comparable to Sweden or Germany. One also doesn't have to be a genius to notice that France, which has the highest Muslim population now, is supposed to have less Muslims than other countries in 2050, for the very simple reason that the French people as a whole still has a moderately sustainable pattern of fertility, birth and death rates. They are still willing to make families. But for some other nations it's better to pretend that there is "no social and economic problems" at all with their countries' socio-economic system to make fertility rates drop to as low as 1.1.

Vertrieben, Mein Land
Vertreiben, Mein Land
Vergessen, Mein Land
Nirgends kann ich bleiben
Mein Land

That's a good study that just proves what I have said before: if this debate is done in Western Europe or in Northern Europe, I definitely agree that it is necessary to have a serious collective decision on limits to immigration because the society and economy just can't integrate and assimilate so many people so rapidly, and this could trigger increasing problems, HOWEVER it's also demonstrated that many Eastern European states where panic against immigration is even higher than in the West are being really over the top and choosing it as a convenient priority to divert people's attention from much more structural and chronic problems that are entirely internal (and, of course, are inconvenient to powerful politicians because they were caused in a large part by the policies enacted by those politicians in the past). Those countries who are leaning to the right in worrisome ways are not Sweden or Germany, they don't experience any significant population replacement AT ALL, and all the objective data confirm that (those fantasy scenarios of agenda-driven nutcases don't matter).

Poland is estimated to have 0.2% of Muslims in 2050, the Czech Republic 1.2%, Hungary 4.5%, Romania 0.9% - and that is in the HIGH MIGRATION SCENARIO (which the study itself acknowledges that is most unlikely because it assumes that the rat of the record years of migration crisis will simply go on indefinitely). If we consider the MOST PLAUSIBLE scenario, which is the MIDDLE one, the numbers are even less conducive to all this sensationalist panic: 1.3% for Hungary, 1.1% for Czech Republic, 0.8% for Romania, 0.2% Poland.

Oh the barbarian hordes are coming! - just not. Meanwhile, I'm sure those nations have much more pressing and, even worse, structural issues that they aren't simply discussing much at all how to solve while they still can before things get more complicated and, hopefully, even before they suffer the worst consequences of their alarming demographic decline.

One doesn't have to be a genius to notice that, in this matter, Hungary and, even much less so, Poland aren't remotely comparable to Sweden or Germany. One also doesn't have to be a genius to notice that France, which has the highest Muslim population now, is supposed to have less Muslims than other countries in 2050, for the very simple reason that the French people as a whole still has a moderately sustainable pattern of fertility, birth and death rates. They are still willing to make families. But for some other nations it's better to pretend that there is "no social and economic problems" at all with their countries' socio-economic system to make fertility rates drop to as low as 1.1.
Well put and taken things in perspective. It shouldn't really matter what religion or none is in Europe or not. What should matter is that European populations as well as immigrants believe in freedom, tolerance, inclusiveness, equality, democracy and all other ideals of the Western Culture. And of course immigration should be balanced to economy of a country. The only problem so far I have with immigration is acceptance of very culturally and religiously conservative people into the West. It is not good for these immigrants and not good for a host country. It creates isolated minorities, ghettos, cultural conflicts, hatred, divisions, and possibility of western freedoms being hijacked by intolerance and ruined.

Vertrieben, Mein Land
Vertreiben, Mein Land
Vergessen, Mein Land
Nirgends kann ich bleiben
Mein Land
He feels chased from his country? Germany has chased away far too many people for me to feel any sort of anything towards such a non-statement.

Rammstein go group, the only song in Spanish is "I love you *****" why?
One consoles himself by considering, that unfortunately there are prostitutes everywhere.

Rammstein go group, the only song in Spanish is "I love you *****" why?
One consoles himself by considering, that unfortunately there are prostitutes everywhere.

Spanish can also be Latin
and are not spoken only in Spain
Don't you think?

This thread has been viewed 78330 times.

Back