Etruscans=Illyrians=Pelasgi //// tuscans=albanians ?????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to Eupedia, although I must ask you to mind your manners.

I am sorry to disappoint you, but you are mistaken by a long shot.

thank you for welcoming me and no your opinon does not dissapoint me at all

Cavalli-Sforza based that estimate on glottochronology, which is a completely flawed method. There is also no evidence that Albanian "stayed almost the same for thousands of years", on the very contrary, Albanian probably didn't look recognizably like modern Albanian until the start of the Middle Ages. Albanian borrowed large amounts of vocabulary from Greek, Latin, Gothic, Slavic and Turkish (in approximately that chronological order).

i cant say much about his methods of cavalli-sforza but his not the only one which confirms the paleo-induoeuropean orgin of the albanian language i just posted him because he is the only one who named a number
actually many ancient foundings like this one can be translated to the modern albanian
no not really albanian has loanwords like any other language but the amount of it compared to the orginal albanian words is very slight

All these "translations" of Etruscan in Albanian are based on magical word-dismantlement and make-believe. It's clear that Etruscan was a non-Indo-European language (while Albanian, in turn, is clearly Indo-European) and the two have no connection what so ever with each other. There is even an easy way to prove this: the Pyrgi tablet is a bilingual Etruscan-Phoenician inscription. Phoenician is a Semitic language - closely related with Hebrew, and so we know the content of the inscription. The Etruscan inscription should have the same, which is - even though not word-for-word, the case for the 'official' (scholarly) translation. I am still waiting for a 'translation' by those who who believe that Etruscan was Albanian, Slavic, Turkish (or whatever) that is not unintelligible gibberish.

now you are talking nonsense what magical word-dismantlement? the words can be translated in modern albanian in the same notation
clearly? not at all the indoeuropean theorie of the albanian language is heavily debated by linguists
of course they have a connection and of three of the pygri tablets which were found only one is in phoenic the two others are etruscan and who says that the phoenic inscription is just a translation of the two etruscan ones if the "officials" dont know what it means?? lol
you have your translation in albanian let me research a while i will post some sources

There were no "Pelasgo-Illyrians". This is a complete fabrication:

- The Pelasgians in the sense of the ancient Greeks were either the earliest ancestors of the Greeks themselves, or the Pre-Greek inhabitants of Greece. They are not strictly speaking a historic people but more a semi-legendary one. At this point, we have no connection with the Albanians or the Albanian language.

i use "pelasgo-illyrian" as a hypernym fo all the members of this big paleo-induoeuropean or illyric family
the word pelasgian was used by ancient writters to describe everything what is pre-hellenic and the only one who lived before the hellens there were the "pelasgian" so pre-helleinc illyrian-epiriotic tribes
and of course we have a connection with the albanian one why do you talk without any knowlegde about the albanain language
here you have it: http://books.google.de/books?id=IJ2...age&q=greek language albanian compare&f=false

- The Illyrians were the tribes that inhabited the western Balkans in Antiquity. Their languages are poorly attested but one of them may have been the ancestor language of modern Albanian. There is no evidence they were connected in any way to the Pelasgians. It's also possible, instead, that Albanian is connected with the Dacian language.

the borders of the illyrian tribes were never defiened exactly
their tribes ruled over the whole balkan in the north, parts of austria were the panonians the adriactic venti and so on, in the south the epiriotic tribes and the mesapians in italy in the east the sub-illyrian branch of the thracians

what we can say today is that all that "what we know" about the illyrio-thracian language can be perfectly connceted to the albanian one so their paleo-indeuropean or "pelasgian" connection can not be denied you can say maybe it was not like that but you can not prove it

so what is dacian? it is a subbranch of the thracians and belongs to the illyrian-thracian language family

- In the linguistic sense, the term "Pelasgian" has been used to refer to Greek words that are of non-Greek origin, that is, words that Greek did not inherit from Proto-Indo-European. Many of these words - where it is known - are either of Anatolian (as in, the extinct Indo-European language family that includes Hittite) and Semitic origin. It is also probable that a number of the other are of Minoan origin, but we know too little about Minoan (the presumed language of Linear A) to know for sure. Anyways, there is no evidence of such "Pelasgian" words to be found in Albanian.

stop using the term greek as a synonym for hellen that is unprofesional greeks or newgreeks were formed 200 years ago their connection to the hellens is vague

so again you just repeat me with other words
we just know that pelasgian words were pre-hellenic so stop comming up with theories about hitties and minoans
the hellens were formed through the mixture of paleo-indoeuropean tribes of the illyrian family like the dorians macedonians and other epiriots

No offense, but you should really spend some time studying the basics of comparative linguistics instead, because you have no idea what you are talking about.

really? after your post i would not dare to say that but whatever
unlike you i know exactly what i am talking about

View attachment 5920

i took this map from wiki
the etruscans came from illyrian territory
and look at their closeness to the veneti and liburni

There were a number of peoples, of disputed Illyrian origins, that settled the eastern Italian coasts prior to the Iron Age, e.g. the Messapi, Iapyges, and Picenti. Strong similarities of proper names and artifacts regarding these tribes supports an Illyrian presence on the Italian coast, although, their languages appear to have been distinct from those of Illyria Proper (see Wilkes, Illyrians).
from http://de.scribd.com/doc/15826619/John-Wilkes-The-Illyrians
http://www.amazon.com/The-Illyrians-John-Wilkes/dp/0631198075

hahahahha no no no bosnians croatians have no right at all to connect theirself with the illyrians becuase they are culturally and genetically 100% slavic

Without trying to be insulting, but this is as lame as talking to a third-grader.
Congratulations AA, you've successfully sent this thread to a fairytale forum.

Without trying to be insulting, but this is as lame as talking to a third-grader.
Congratulations AA, you've successfully sent this thread to a fairytale forum.

what you mean wihout insulting of course you try to insult me but in a very uncreative way
who is from the balkans knows that southslavs have along history of trying to be illyrian in search for their identity
just an example: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illyrian_movement
but no i am glad that most of you today accept their slavic orgin and dont try to be what they are not like them in fyrom

Sadly, but I really wasn't. It would be of great help if you would stop posting things like that on this thread.

thank you for welcoming me and no your opinon does not dissapoint me at all

i cant say much about his methods of cavalli-sforza but his not the only one which confirms the paleo-induoeuropean orgin of the albanian language i just posted him because he is the only one who named a number
actually many ancient foundings like this one can be translated to the modern albanian
no not really albanian has loanwords like any other language but the amount of it compared to the orginal albanian words is very slight

now you are talking nonsense what magical word-dismantlement? the words can be translated in modern albanian in the same notation
clearly? not at all the indoeuropean theorie of the albanian language is heavily debated by linguists
of course they have a connection and of three of the pygri tablets which were found only one is in phoenic the two others are etruscan and who says that the phoenic inscription is just a translation of the two etruscan ones if the "officials" dont know what it means?? lol
you have your translation in albanian let me research a while i will post some sources

i use "pelasgo-illyrian" as a hypernym fo all the members of this big paleo-induoeuropean or illyric family
the word pelasgian was used by ancient writters to describe everything what is pre-hellenic and the only one who lived before the hellens there were the "pelasgian" so pre-helleinc illyrian-epiriotic tribes
and of course we have a connection with the albanian one why do you talk without any knowlegde about the albanain language
here you have it: http://books.google.de/books?id=IJ2...age&q=greek language albanian compare&f=false

the borders of the illyrian tribes were never defiened exactly
their tribes ruled over the whole balkan in the north, parts of austria were the panonians the adriactic venti and so on, in the south the epiriotic tribes and the mesapians in italy in the east the sub-illyrian branch of the thracians

what we can say today is that all that "what we know" about the illyrio-thracian language can be perfectly connceted to the albanian one so their paleo-indeuropean or "pelasgian" connection can not be denied you can say maybe it was not like that but you can not prove it

so what is dacian? it is a subbranch of the thracians and belongs to the illyrian-thracian language family

stop using the term greek as a synonym for hellen that is unprofesional greeks or newgreeks were formed 200 years ago their connection to the hellens is vague

so again you just repeat me with other words
we just know that pelasgian words were pre-hellenic so stop comming up with theories about hitties and minoans
the hellens were formed through the mixture of paleo-indoeuropean tribes of the illyrian family like the dorians macedonians and other epiriots

really? after your post i would not dare to say that but whatever
unlike you i know exactly what i am talking about

Boring Repeating propaganda, without no scientific base in all sciences,

simply some read and listen a lot of 'crup' writers which have big imagination,

MAYBE STARSHIP ENTERPRIZE WAS PELSGO_ILLYRIAN ALSO?
Commander ADAMA? what was he?

Boring Repeating propaganda, without no scientific base in all sciences,

simply some read and listen a lot of 'crup' writers which have big imagination,

MAYBE STARSHIP ENTERPRIZE WAS PELSGO_ILLYRIAN ALSO?
Commander ADAMA? what was he?

you are the second greek which acuses me of doing propaganda
it maybe disturbs your world view but this are historical realities
with no scientific base? i gave you sources here again http://books.google.de/books?id=IJ2s9sQ9bGkC&pg=PA39&dq=greek+language+albanian+compare&hl=de&sa=X&ei=p5FIUfOJO4Lw4QSEvoGIAQ&ved=0CDMQ6AEwAQ#v=onepage&q=greek%20language%20albanian%20compare&f=false

usualy the greeks claim to invented the whole world so its like a thorn in your flash that your possible ancestors the hellens are of illyrian-epiriotic orgin

550px-Wells_Hellenic_races.png

the etruscans have been linked to pelops of anatolia. pelops was lydian or phrygian (proto-armenian) by birth. he hailed from mount simylus in modern day manisa province turkey, in what was once lydian territory, sarpedon and minos of crete had once probably had a similar origin. from western anatolia , pelops migrated to the southern peleponnese where he founded pisa. he would also found pisa in tuscany in what was at the time considered to be etruscan territory,

there is no illyrian-etruscan link other than that some albanians where phrygians (bryges) themselves probably moving from anatolia through thrace to albania. kadmos's grandson laius (a similar name to laius is found in etruscan) was well loved by pelops. kadmos founded thebes in greece and had originally come from lebanon, creating a sort of possible link between etruscans, pelops the anatolian and kadmos the phoenician.

the etruscans had a deffinite middle eastern link , not an albanian one ( although a minority of albanians where phrygian at some point.)

i suspect an ancient luwian link between western anatolians and levantine phoenicians, an ancient middle eastern "brother" race and the etruscans deriving from this ancient turko-syrian hittite culture, as minoan and mycenean era greeks probably where as well to some degree before moving from cyprus/turkey successfully through aegean islands and into the ancient greek world

with no scientific base? i gave you sources here again ...

I'm reading the sources, this seems quite interesting:
zk2z.jpg

It's a very good match to what we know about Kingdom of Albania in Caucasus. It also feeds my recently born doubt that most of Albanians are of J origin, while Kosovars may be of E origin.

I'm reading the sources, this seems quite interesting:
zk2z.jpg

It's a very good match to what we know about Kingdom of Albania in Caucasus. It also feeds my recently born doubt that most of Albanians are of J origin, while Kosovars may be of E origin.

from which source is that? i didnt post that
and this is about the asian albania not the european one
the hellens built colonies even there
but this has nothing to do with the european albania

he is saying that the people of the asian albania came over the river euphrat http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Euphrat
to the caucasus

here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caucasian_Albania

there is no illyrian-etruscan link other than that some albanians where phrygians (bryges) themselves probably moving from anatolia through thrace to albania. kadmos's grandson laius (a similar name to laius is found in etruscan) was well loved by pelops. kadmos founded thebes in greece and had originally come from lebanon, creating a sort of possible link between etruscans, pelops the anatolian and kadmos the phoenician.

this does not seem realistic
that armenians or phrygians came from the caucasus over the whole balkan to found the etruscans in italy lol

after italian linguists there exist a connection with the albanian-illyrian langauge and the etruscan one
and look their direct closness to illyrian tribes it is more possible that they came from illyria

Antiche9.jpg

taken from:
Antiche1.jpg

from which source is that? i didnt post that
and this is about the asian albania not the european one
the hellens built colonies even there
but this has nothing to do with the european albania

It's from the source you posted. Page 48 of The Albanians: An Ethnic History from Prehistoric Times to the Present.
Yes it's about old Albania, but why do you think you're not connected with them when you carry the same name and same haplotype?

with no scientific base? i gave you sources here again http://books.google.de/books?id=IJ2...age&q=greek language albanian compare&f=false

usualy the greeks claim to invented the whole world so its like a thorn in your flash that your possible ancestors the hellens are of illyrian-epiriotic orgin

View attachment 5921

Again boring,

what is next?

after Etruscans Pelasgians Myceneans Thracians Epirotans Makedonians Montenegrins Croatians Italians Romanians etc?
who else is Illyrian? come on tell us?

the etruscans have been linked to pelops of anatolia. pelops was lydian or phrygian (proto-armenian) by birth. he hailed from mount simylus in modern day manisa province turkey, in what was once lydian territory, sarpedon and minos of crete had once probably had a similar origin. from western anatolia , pelops migrated to the southern peleponnese where he founded pisa. he would also found pisa in tuscany in what was at the time considered to be etruscan territory,

it is the oposite
Brygians (Phrygians to Atheneans) moved from Balkans to Phrygia,
Kadmos is connected with Arkado-Cypriot culure and Phillistines (Peleset)

Hellenes named Pelasgian origin mostly the Ionians and the Aeolian colonies in minor Asia
we probably speak of Hattians since we know that Athens before Dorians spoke Thyrenian and toponymes follow Hattian vocabulary.

Hahahaha Nice Joke.

So Pelasgian had Cyrilic Alphabet? H = N ?
So Pelasgian were Slavs?

and Pelasgians also had P but proncoynced as R
Just Like the Greeks right? P = R

And what about J or ι why an L and not Phoenician djot letter?
Maybe is Γιωτα Greek Letter?

you make fantastic Jokes!!!!!!!!

have you ever thouth that H might be the Greek phthongue E? and AE could be the Greek lettering symbol AI?

Besides all I see is
ANINAS:ADNO or AHIHAS:APNO: etc

Thank you, I am still laughing
Only Albanian extra nationalist have such imagination.

Status
Not open for further replies.

This thread has been viewed 207715 times.

Back