Free and independent Kurdistan is coming soon.

Today, Kurds in Kobane are on parapet of defense of free world.

If Kobane falls into the hands of jihadists the path toward South Europe can be open, what Kurdish representative says:

Kurdish official: ISIS must stop, otherwise go up in Bulgaria and Romania

http://news.newsdirectory1.com/kurd...stop-otherwise-go-up-in-bulgaria-and-romania/

"In this context, Gharib Hassou representative Syrian faction Democratic Union (PYD) in Iraqi Kurdistan said, according to an interview broadcast by French website Mediapart that “currently, we (Kurdish fighters border with Turkey – No) are the only outpost that prevents formation Islamic State. If we fall we could see a domino-effect. For that, one day, may fall across Syria, Turkey, can reach up to the borders of Europe, in Romania and Bulgaria. ” Hassou’s statement reminds me of the fact that a leader of ISIS warned in July that Spain is “legitimate territory”, featuring a map of the “caliphate” that includes Romania, Bulgaria and Greece."

Of course, Serbia, Hungary, some west Balkan countries etc. are also in risk, especially since there are forces in the Balkans which can be ISIS allies.

Kurds need full the support, but there is an impression that Europe did not understand enough seriousness of situation.

One article before three years:

http://www.meforum.org/3059/europe-islamists

I wonder whether the EU now regrets using its military muscle to create Kosovo.

Today, Kurds in Kobane are on parapet of defense of free world.

If Kobane falls into the hands of jihadists the path toward South Europe can be open, what Kurdish representative says:

Kurdish official: ISIS must stop, otherwise go up in Bulgaria and Romania

http://news.newsdirectory1.com/kurd...stop-otherwise-go-up-in-bulgaria-and-romania/

"In this context, Gharib Hassou representative Syrian faction Democratic Union (PYD) in Iraqi Kurdistan said, according to an interview broadcast by French website Mediapart that “currently, we (Kurdish fighters border with Turkey – No) are the only outpost that prevents formation Islamic State. If we fall we could see a domino-effect. For that, one day, may fall across Syria, Turkey, can reach up to the borders of Europe, in Romania and Bulgaria. ” Hassou’s statement reminds me of the fact that a leader of ISIS warned in July that Spain is “legitimate territory”, featuring a map of the “caliphate” that includes Romania, Bulgaria and Greece."

Of course, Serbia, Hungary, some west Balkan countries etc. are also in risk, especially since there are forces in the Balkans which can be ISIS allies.

Kurds need full the support, but there is an impression that Europe did not understand enough seriousness of situation.

One article before three years:

http://www.meforum.org/3059/europe-islamists

This is a wish list of ISIS.

No, they don't. They have created a small country who aspires to join Europe and Nato.
Contrary to Serbia who celebrated the Belgrade liberation day a month ahead of its real time ,with a North Korea style military parade, just to show Putin how much they love him.
Serbia and Greece are two nation with their stomachs in Europe and North America, but they hearts in Russia.
Albania and Kosovo are one nation with our stomachs and hearts in Europe and North America.
Understand?

Aberdeen
The aim of every Muslim is spread of Islam, in any way.

The ultimate goal is Caliphate encompassing the entire Planet, all human Muslims.

But non-Muslims (Christians, Atheists etc.) don't understand all the creative ways Muslims spread Islam.

For example, in Islam lying is permissible (directed towards non-Muslim).

You can read:

Islam 101: Lying is permissible

http://loganswarning.com/2009/12/15/islam-101-lying-is-permissible/

"Koran allows Muslims to lie in a way that can easily mean to hide their pro-Sharia agenda for non-Muslims".

You can think that some Muslims want be non-Muslim allies, but caution.

All Muslims on the world belong to a community - ummah.

For Muslims non-Muslims are kafirs.

Someone can read what Muslims think about kafirs.

Kafir

www.politicalislam.com/blog/kafir

In Pakistan there are areas where inhabitants enthusiastically embrace China.

For some reason China stood on their side against Hindus.

But, do they really love Chinese so much, and Chinese are kafirs, too.

If the Chinese were weaker they would see that love.

Same case when Muslims embrace Germany, USA, etc., especially they helped them against non-Muslims, what they think about kafirs is hidden.

Lying for Islam is Taqiyya.

A video about Taqiyya:

Taqiyya - lying for Islam

"Taqiyya is about deception -- lulling Western people into a false sense of security..."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CvlvS2a2AVE

(I do not offend Muslims, only stating the basic; I’m strictly against violation of civil rights just because someone is Muslim; Islam is big, encompasses many areas in the world and dialogue with Islam is necessity).

I didn't know this.Any idea who might they be?

Aberdeen
The aim of every Muslim is spread of Islam, in any way.

The ultimate goal is Caliphate encompassing the entire Planet, all human Muslims.

But non-Muslims (Christians, Atheists etc.) don't understand all the creative ways Muslims spread Islam.

For example, in Islam lying is permissible (directed towards non-Muslim).

I am a christian and have always been a christian, but living in Albania i have spent alot of time with muslims of course.So i had to reply here because i believe that prejudiction and propaganda is something very wrong.
Why are you lying and telling these things here?
How do you know that for all muslims its important to spread islam "for the entire planet"?
Have you ever talked with a muslim?

You can think that some Muslims want be non-Muslim allies, but caution.

All Muslims on the world belong to a community - ummah.

For Muslims non-Muslims are kafirs.

Someone can read what Muslims think about kafirs.

I have always felt like a King here and noone has ever prejudicated me or said something against me for being a christian.
You see, Garrick, your problem is that you think that all the muslims are the same and have evil intentionts.I actually understand where that comes from. Of course i believe that the muslims of ISIS are evil, and shouldnt exist, thats normal. But not every muslim is the same. There are actually countries where religious differences don't exist.For example, i am still waiting for someone to ask me: "What is your religion?". No one has ever asked me that. For the albanians the religious affiliation of one person doesnt really matter.
I answered because i have been in contact with muslims, and can say something about the matter.However of course i am against some of the muslims and what they do, i am speaking about the terrorist organizations.

I didn't know this.Any idea who might they be?

I am a christian and have always been a christian, but living in Albania i have spent alot of time with muslims of course.So i had to reply here because i believe that prejudiction and propaganda is something very wrong.
Why are you lying and telling these things here?
How do you know that for all muslims its important to spread islam "for the entire planet"?
Have you ever talked with a muslim?

I have always felt like a King here and noone has ever prejudicated me or said something against me for being a christian.
You see, Garrick, your problem is that you think that all the muslims are the same and have evil intentionts.I actually understand where that comes from. Of course i believe that the muslims of ISIS are evil, and shouldnt exist, thats normal. But not every muslim is the same. There are actually countries where religious differences don't exist.For example, i am still waiting for someone to ask me: "What is your religion?". No one has ever asked me that. For the albanians the religious affiliation of one person doesnt really matter.
I answered because i have been in contact with muslims, and can say something about the matter.However of course i am against some of the muslims and what they do, i am speaking about the terrorist organizations.

Gorgonzola
You didn't understand, I spoke in one dimension, you are talking about another (and read carefully, I did not mention the Albanians).

We can discuss anything, I can explain all what you want, very detailed, I have friends Muslims, and of course Muslims must have all human rights as citizens, it would be wonderful that there is discussion (dialogue) between Muslims and non-Muslims.

But on a particular topic, it is topic about Kurds.

Today's facts,

Religious of Kosovo: Muslims 94.7%.

Religious of Albania: Muslims 58.79%, Undeclared 13.79%.

Religious of Macedonia (FYROM): Muslims: 33.3%.

It was different yesterday.

This is not offend, only question, maybe you can say to us how many Albanians from Kosovo, Albania and FYROM are in ISIS now, maybe Kurds know better, in Internet can be seen high numbers, but not precise.

Why do you presume the undeclared are muslims?The ones who are undeclared are either atheists or christians.
But i didn't understand what has to do the religious affiliation of a group of people whith their foreign politics.He said something to you about the foreign politics of serbia and greece and you replied with the religion of the albanians.
About your question, you would be surprised how many ethnicities have joined ISIS, even serbs are on the list.Even people who actually are not muslims.
Here you can see:

http://edition.cnn.com/2014/09/12/world/meast/isis-numbers/

"There are many nationalities," he says. "From Norway, from America, Canada, Somalia, Korea, China, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Uzbekistan, Egypt, Libya, Tunisia, Lebanon and other European countries such as Germany and France."A CIA source told CNN this week that more than 15,000 foreign fighters, including 2,000 Westerners, have gone to Syria.The foreign fighters come from more than 80 countries, the CIA source said.

Gorgonzola
You didn't understand, I spoke in one dimension, you are talking about another (and read carefully, I did not mention the Albanians).

We can discuss anything, I can explain all what you want, very detailed, I have friends Muslims, and of course Muslims must have all human rights as citizens, it would be wonderful that there is discussion (dialogue) between Muslims and non-Muslims.

But on a particular topic, it is topic about Kurds.

Yes it is about kurds, but you talked about "all the muslims", stating that all the muslims do this and all the muslims do that and how they have a plan to "islamize the entire planet" etc. That is why i replied.
You have to realize that the muslims of europe are raised with a different culture than the muslims of the middle east.I'm saying that because i've lived in a country where christians and muslims have been working together for a very long time.You can't tell the difference between a christian and muslim albanian.Actually, most of the people i've spend the time with i didn't even know what their religion was, because just like they didn't ask me, i had no interest to ask them either.

Today's facts,

Religious of Kosovo: Muslims 94.7%.

Religious of Albania: Muslims 58.79%, Undeclared 13.79%.

Religious of Macedonia (FYROM): Muslims: 33.3%.

It was different yesterday.

This is not offend, only question, maybe you can say to us how many Albanians from Kosovo, Albania and FYROM are in ISIS now, maybe Kurds know better, in Internet can be seen high numbers, but not precise.

Serbia today is not medium rich country (only in bombing, 1999, estimated damage was at least $100 billion). Serbia, as Montenegro, is in the process of joining EU. But Serbia can pursue independent foreign and economic policy. Russia wants to buy agricultural products outside EU, in Latin America, Asia, etc. and Serbia. Today, every government is considering how to increase exports and create a business. Serbia can increase agricultural production and export more to Russia. And not only agriculture, other business area, too.

Many was asking me whether parade was necessity. It is 70 years since the liberation of Belgrade from Nazi. I do not know if the parade was needed but certainly it is a valuable jubilee.

We can read these days about possible entering ISIS fighters in south Europe, i. e. Balkans. Serbian army is third in the Balkans, after Greek and Romanian. Maybe in today's circumstances parade made sense, not only for jubilee, I think parade would be held and that Russian president had not come, his reason was related to the fact that in the liberation of Belgrade participated jointly Yugoslav People army and Soviet Red army.

And return to the Kurds, in Serbia Kurds are favorite and their struggle for national affirmation.
one more thing I want to remind you: There are muslims from Sandzak with ISIS too. Or they are not part of Serbia?
About your military army: We Albanians have the White House telephone number. We can call them and your armies will be a joke.

Yes it is about kurds, but you talked about "all the muslims", stating that all the muslims do this and all the muslims do that and how they have a plan to "islamize the entire planet" etc. That is why i replied.
Good point Gorgonzola, lets keep it on topic.
You have to realize that the muslims of europe are raised with a different culture than the muslims of the middle east.I'm saying that because i've lived in a country where christians and muslims have been working together for a very long time.You can't tell the difference between a christian and muslim albanian.Actually, most of the people i've spend the time with i didn't even know what their religion was, because just like they didn't ask me, i had no interest to ask them either.
It is exactly my understanding of Albania too.

"There are many nationalities," he says. "From Norway, from America, Canada, Somalia, Korea, China, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Uzbekistan, Egypt, Libya, Tunisia, Lebanon and other European countries such as Germany and France."A CIA source told CNN this week that more than 15,000 foreign fighters, including 2,000 Westerners, have gone to Syria.The foreign fighters come from more than 80 countries, the CIA source said.
Interesting new phenomenon is unfolding. Some Westerners are arriving now in Kurdistan to fight against ISIS.

Good point Gorgonzola, lets keep it on topic.

Interesting new phenomenon is unfolding. Some Westerners are arriving now in Kurdistan to fight against ISIS.

Albania has a poverty problem. Some ISIS recruiters are using the money as a tool to inspire the conscripts. Albanian government has admitted to social dimension of the phenomenon but poverty is a long battle to be wan. The government has stepped up its efforts by putting the imams who preach jihad in jail. I wander the ISIS fighters from the west what motivates them to enter that dangerous adventure. Generally the west has networks of welfare that support the individuals in generous way.

Yes, and we all wrote about that more time. Enver Hoxha abolished all religions and declared Albania as atheist country. Although now the influence of Islam in Albania grows, Islam is much stronger among people in Kosovo and Western Macedonia.

It is great news. It means we can be more optimistic.

Look! Women have fought in Albania too for defense of the country. When there is a shortage of men, then one does desperate things to hold on, like putting women or children to fight. But come on! There are 300 Kurdish fighters in total out of a population of 25 million Kurds, And out of them half are women. 7 MIL Krds in Iraq should be able to have a 70 000 voluntier male army.

As for the various Kurdish political groups, I am not qualified to comment on what is accepted in their society, or how much of this is for propaganda purposes. I will tell you, however, that if I were a woman in the Middle East, knowing what these ISIS monsters do to people, including women and children, I would beg, borrow or steal to get my hands on the most deadly weapons available, and I'd learn how to use them. If nothing else, as a mother, I would owe it to my children.

People either romanticize the role of women in Kurdish society too much or they thing all is made up for Propaganda.

So let me explain how the Kurdish society works. In General Kurds are just like any other Near Eastern People or most People in the World in general patriachal people. If your father is a Kurd you are considered a Kurd either.

Kurdish society is generally conservativ but not as "extreme as other Middle Eastern societies". What people seem to miss out is that ethnic groups always bring their own cultural elements into their relgiion.

The conservativeness of Kurdish Society is also more based on a ethno_cultural perspective. Arabians do not cover their women in Burka solely out of religious motives. In Fact covering women up was a pre Islamic tradition in Arabia to protect them from rival kidnapping.

In Kurdish sociiety you will rarely(if any) find Burkas because it simply doesn't belong to our culture. Only a few women might wear it but it is seen in the Kurdish society as abnormally.

Now to the female Kurdish fighters- How unbelieveable it might sound to some people.Though beeing patriachal society it is part of the Kurdish tradition that women fight too if needed.
A female Peshmerga from the early 1960s 62449542.jpg

It also happened quite ofte that after the leader of a tribe died or was ill the wife of this leader took his place as the new leader. And the same also happened quite recently.

Last edited:
Look! Women have fought in Albania too for defense of the country. When there is a shortage of men, then one does desperate things to hold on, like putting women or children to fight. But come on! There are 300 Kurdish fighters in total out of a population of 25 million Kurds, And out of them half are women. 7 MIL Krds in Iraq should be able to have a 70 000 voluntier male army.

that is because you do not understand the Kurdish problem,
Kurds exist in Iran, in Turkey, in Iraq, Syria etc, but they were always divided,

in Kobane we might have a unification of kurds,
and in Kobane the tribe that defends is the tribe that was attacked mostly, yezidis, and then the supporters of PKK YPG etc etc
this women defend their town, they did not went for war, war came to them,
it is not lack of men, it is defend the homeland town,

Garrick, can you stop attacking Albanians for a moment?

Garrick, can you stop attacking Albanians for a moment?

Perhaps in an effort to give a satisfactory answers I crossed the line and if this is so I accept critique (I'm not attacking anyone, nor is it my style).

But everyone can see it all started with #160, where I did not even mention the Albanians, and where I quoted a Kurdish leader.

Believe me, I do not know why this had angered Albanians, link:

[h=1]Kurdish official: ISIS must stop, otherwise go up in Bulgaria and Romania[/h]
http://news.newsdirectory1.com/kurdi...a-and-romania/

You only read what your country propagandates you.

It is mistake because sources are European: Catholic Charity, Independent Catholic News and Polish NEE.

By the way, in Serbia nobody reads these sources.

Back to Kurds:
[h=1]Kurds 'repulse ISIL push' in Syria's Kobane [/h]http://www.aljazeera.com/news/middleeast/2014/10/kurds-repulse-isil-push-syria-kobane-20141026192620718485.html

Its not my mistake here, its yours.
I was the first one who said that hates the jihadist, and also everyone who goes to fight for ISIS.
I wasn't against criticizing of islam, i've done that when talking with a muslim.You didn't understand what is the problem here.
The problem is that you try and to denigrate the figure of albanians in every occasion that you have, by making them look dangerous and a threat,which you have done in other threads too, because its in the benefit of serbs if Europe has animosity against Albanians.
You spread propaganda by doing personal attacks by going off topic in threads who talk about totally different things.

He has convinced himself that Islam of Kurdistan is like the Christianity of the west. (Because of Serbian and Greek jealousy or fear from Turkey). One of the worst Islamic terrorist came from there (Al Kurdi). But Albanian Islam is dangerous according to these guys.
They are fretting out because Sandzak Muslims have risen and claim Illyrian ancestry which I believe is true,

He has convinced himself that Islam of Kurdistan is like the Christianity of the west. (Because of Serbian and Greek jealousy or fear from Turkey). One of the worst Islamic terrorist came from there (Al Kurdi). But Albanian Islam is dangerous according to these guys.
They are fretting out because Sandzak Muslims have risen and claim Illyrian ancestry which I believe is true,

Al Kurdi or Al Kirdi is a extremely common surname in Arab countries. It could(and often does) mean that far back someone had distant Kurdish origin. But yet they are at least for a century integretated part of the Arab world.

This thread has been viewed 638938 times.

Back