Politics Van Rompuy becomes EU's first president

Yeah, I gues he might want to think twice next time he thinks about insulting one of the most powerful men in th world, beware Van Rompuy!

Farage_1_714987a.jpg

:LOL: Obviously he was the victim of one of Van Rompuy's anti-aircraft missiles! :LOL:

The Lisbon Treaty comes into force today.
You mean the treaty that they refused to allow referendums on? LOL All the Lisbon treaty is is a re-worded EU constitution that was rejected by the European people. ALL UNIONS ARE ABOUT CENTRAL CONTROL!!! Remember the SOVIET UNION?? Same exact idea..By the way which one of you actually VOTED for your new leader? None of you, even the EU representatives voted IN SECRET!!! These people have thier own agenda just like the international banking interests that control the buerocracy in the United States. The Elitist families of the world are retaking power..and they arent nationalists, they see themselves as the ruling class and have consolidated power behind closed doors-outside of national soveriegnty. This is communism, lets put all our money in the hands of central bankers under the flag of unity and hope and peace..and then comes the fractional reserve banking tricks and the money goes to your own enslavement and into their pockets.

I also find it funny that many Europeans think the EU will stand against an Imperial United States and the George Bushs and the Obamas of the land. The EU leaders ARE EXACTLY THE SAME PEOPLE!!! Our leaders are part of a global cartel that fake thier contempt for one another. Behind closed doors it is all about enslaving the masses and dividing the spoils in polite company.

I don't understand why you are displaying proudly in your avatar the picture of the solder of the US empire? From the love of empire?

I don't understand why you are displaying proudly in your avatar the picture of the solder of the US empire? From the love of empire?

That is me 25 years ago..I am proud of what I have been though. I am not proud of the illegal wars, or our international mobilization. It is a disgrace to our founders. I am a patriot in the vein of Frankilin and Jefferson...a true conservative.

My favourite candidaet was Martti Ahtisaari - he is an experienced diplomat and peace mediator, Nobel Peace Prize laureate, the man who brough Finland into European Union and is a vocal NATO advocate in his country. Václav Havel and Carl Bildt were also very good candidates.

I don't know what to think about Van Rompuy. He seems to know what he is doing. However, a meeting with Qaddhafi was really a loss of faith in him and an utter disappointment. I mean, he is a conservative and that is a big minus, but he seemed to handle the issues quite well in the first year of the presidency.

This thread has been viewed 23040 times.

Back