adamo account problems

John123

Banned
Reaction score
Explain me THIS: my "adamo" profile has been blocked from accessing the forum. Why can't I login anymore it says "access denied"; who has blocked me, for what motive; what have I done?

I can no longer log in to my 2,100 posts adamo profile, it has been blocked by one of the server admins! Just wanted to point this issue out

I have left numerous complaints pointing this issue out on Maciamo's and eupedia's twitter accounts, this needs to be fixed.

It's either lebrok or maciamo but either way I simply cannot log in with that account I've been trying for the past 6 hours,vthe. I create a new account and bam! I'm in.

It's either lebrok or maciamo but either way I simply cannot log in with that account I've been trying for the past 6 hours,vthe. I create a new account and bam! I'm in.
Did you piss off the big Boss this time, with your countless one sentence posts?

So I have created a new account based on the fact that my previous one has been blocked by one of the more active administrators (probably lebrok or Maciamo) which is quite disappointing and deceiving actually. Sile, I am saying there may have been contact with regular Europeans (Hungarians). Your M33c is difficult to figure out as it is far downstream from M1. I postulate a Phoenician origin for my T1a1a3. This line hails from Caserta region of northern Campania. My other side is from the Pisa region with a very different paternal signature.

I really think you should have waited to find out what actually happened before pulling shit like this. You may have just been locked out because you got your password wrong or something like that, so you may have just pissed off management for no good reason. If they really did intend to block you, they would probably have blocked you IP number.

No, my account was blocked. I know because of the "denied access" error code I received. I don't give a rats patoonia who I pissed off, there gonna fix this issue.

Moved all of these sorts of posts to their own dedicated thread. In the meantime, calm down adamo. It sounds like you're having the same sort of account problems that Goga and zanipolo have had before.

Moved all of these sorts of posts to their own dedicated thread. In the meantime, calm down adamo. It sounds like you're having the same sort of account problems that Goga and zanipolo have had before.

seems like a default in the system that once you reach a certain numbers of posts you get denied access.

my Zanipolo ID, started have issues in the last week before it was fully closed.

Well lebrok and Maciamo certainly haven't experienced that default. I guess my account was just accumulating too much prestige for some to handle (joke) , it was certainly blocked I know that much as I created a new account and it works just fine.

Well lebrok and Maciamo certainly haven't experienced that default. I guess my account was just accumulating too much prestige for some to handle (joke) , it was certainly blocked I know that much as I created a new account and it works just fine.

continuous 1 sentence posts are clearly the reason you accumulate so many irrelevant numbers .

You are clearly the other extreme to modder...yesandno

So many "numbers"? What does that even mean. The extreme to what? I don't have a computer, if typing was a rapid commodity, then I would write entire paragraphs, but unfortunately, it doesn't turn out that way. Also, my posts are actual contributions with excellent content, not useless opinions on random little topics, Sile.

So many "numbers"? What does that even mean. The extreme to what? I don't have a computer, if typing was a rapid commodity, then I would write entire paragraphs, but unfortunately, it doesn't turn out that way. Also, my posts are actual contributions with excellent content, not useless opinions on random little topics, Sile.

you have 4 to 5 one line sentences , one after the other in different posts, when you can clearly put them all in one post.

so I do not know why you do that

why is it that i continually get thrown out of this forum every 5 minutes..............is a nightmare writing anything .
I actually have to do have sentences, submit, then go edit again

Are there some parameters I could adjust to lengthen it out to 10 minutes?

It happened to me the other day (the "time out," obviously, not the super-abundance of posts issue) as well. I've started copying everything I write before I hit the submit button, just in case. Pasting it is a lot easier than retyping it.

This thread has been viewed 15457 times.

Back