Y DNA of Muslims/Bosniaks from Sandžak

Praising axis war crimes. Classy.

Who praised Axis war crimes? I praised winning side pulling out Albanian flags and shouting Greater Albania. Also defend themselves 3 times from Chetnik assault.
If you read better Chetniks Partisans and Communists were attacking, Axis were defending with local population.
This is people we are debating here.

Under excuse of anti-fascism same crimes as fascist ones were applied.

Albanian lands were first taken under the excuse of fighting against falling Ottoman Empire when in fact there were no Ottomans but it was conspiracy in order to grab Albanian lands.

Then after fall of Nazi Germany, history repeated and under excuse of "anti-fascism" and fighting Nazis again large proportion of Albanian lands were grabbed and people were expelled, killed or forced to assimilate.

In Epirus Chameria there was 20 000 Albanian Muslims before WW2 and after WW2 there was only 100 left.

Now who is criminal?

Who praised Axis war crimes? I praised winning side pulling out Albanian flags and shouting Greater Albania. Also defend themselves 3 times from Chetnik assault.
If you read better Chetniks Partisans and Communists were attacking, Axis were defending with local population.
This is people we are debating here.
Under excuse of anti-fascism same crimes as fascist ones were applied.
Albanian lands were first taken under the excuse of fighting against falling Ottoman Empire when in fact there were no Ottomans but it was conspiracy in order to grab Albanian lands.
Then after fall of Nazi Germany, history repeated and under excuse of "anti-fascism" and fighting Nazis again large proportion of Albanian lands were grabbed and people were expelled, killed or forced to assimilate.
In Epirus Chameria there was 20 000 Albanian Muslims before WW2 and after WW2 there was only 100 left.
Now who is criminal?
But you have zero connections with all these people. You are a proud Phoenician gladiator. What the hell have to do someone like you with Aqif Blyta and Shaban Polluzha? They were real Albanian Heroes meanwhile you are an Ottoman leftover. In Albania, Kosova and other Balkan countries there are communities of cigans, gypsies, ashkali, etc, brought here by Ottomans. They identify themselves with the host nation in every country. But you are attacking your host country with your words here.
You are attacking Albanians as a nation and all the Albanian members here, it's the second thread. I don't know why the moderators still allow you to bark in this forum. How they would have reacted if an marocchino attacked their nation? Because it's exactly this the situation here.

One of the tactics used by the Serbs against the Albanians in ex-Yugoslavia was their Islamization, something similar we saw in Greece against the Albanian Chams, who were forbidden to learn the Albanian language and were obliged to learn Arabic, the techniques are the same. In the former Yugoslavia, during the communist regime, the Serbs decided to change tactics and they thought to cut the branches of the tree first. In the impossibility of attacking directly Kosova, because there is a massive and well-composed Albanian population in Kosova, they have intensified their efforts in Sandjak and in what is today North Macedonia. They also used imams and other Muslim religious authorities in this war(they also brought imams from Bosnia and several Arab countries, friends of the ex-Yugoslavia and from ex-Soviet Union, for this purpose). It is a well-known fact that the elite of the Albanian Muslim clergy were spies of the UDB, Yugoslav secret service

Laberia, why are you lying here that Serbs used Islamization tactic when they were always killing Albanian Imams and Muslims and destroying mosques.

Also why you say that there was similar thing used against Chams, so what do you mean, did Greeks also Islamize Albanians and build them mosques as Serbs did in North? Or they killed and expelled them and destroyed their mosques. Why you lied Laberia and you never mentioned this?:

Greece[edit]

Main articles: Chameria and Cham Albanians
The irredentist claim in Greece are Chameria, parts of Epirus, the historical Vilayet of Janina.[3][need quotation to verify][4][5][need quotation to verify][6][need quotation to verify][7][need quotation to verify]
The coastal region of Thesprotia in northwestern Greece referred to by Albanians as Çamëria is sometimes included in Greater Albania.[15] According to the 1928 census held by the Greek state, there were around 20,000 Muslim Cams in Thesprotia prefecture. They were forced to seek refuge in Albania at the end of World War II after a large part of them collaborated and committed a number of crimes together with the Nazis during the 1941–1944 period.[97] In the first post-war census (1951), only 123 Muslim Çams were left in the area. Descendants of the exiled Muslim Chams (they claim that they are now up to 170,000 now living in Albania) claim that up to 35,000 Muslim Çams were living in southern Epirus before World War II. Many of them are currently trying to pursue legal ways to claim compensation for the properties seized by Greece. For Greece the issue "does not exist".[98]

For Laberia this issue "does not exist"

????

But you have zero connections with all these people. You are a proud Phoenician gladiator. What the hell have to do someone like you with Aqif Blyta and Shaban Polluzha? They were real Albanian Heroes meanwhile you are an Ottoman leftover.

Haha i knew already yesterday that you dont have anything to say, you escaped when you were caught in lies and you were just disliking the posts since you didnt dare to type anything. Now you come here but you dont have anything to say but you engage into senseless provocations now, just where you are the best. At provoking, lying and twisting.

BTW, i have more connection to them then you do. First we are both real Albanians and you are only God knows what. Then we are both from Kosovo Vilayet while you are from Janina Vilayet. Then we are both Muslims just as Sanxhaks are while you are complexed fake Muslim even tho your father, grandfather and his father were real Muslims too xD Even name Shaban Polluzha is Muslim.
Why would i be Ottoman leftover lol? Thats what Serbs and Greeks used to say for Muslim Albanians. I am Muslim Albanian from Kosovo Vilayet that was later Greater Albania and today Kosovo Republic. Same as Shaban Polluzha, etc.. Idriz Seferi used to chill in our oda because it was among first odas in Anamorava. He was pround Albanian Muslim. Yes i am autochthonous for Mediterranean Sea for 4000 years. We have Phoenician 1700 BCE Sidon ancient DNA. Even this alphabet you are using is based on Phoenician one.

You waste your time 024 online lying about Albanians and trying to represent them as they are in your wishful imagination which is actually a nightmare.

In Albania, Kosova and other Balkan countries there are communities of cigans, gypsies, ashkali, etc, brought here by Ottomans. They identify themselves with the host nation in every country. But you are attacking your host country with your words here.

I know there is plenty of Gabels and Ashkali in Albania...
Maybe you are one of them, since you never gave any info on you and refused to show photo, even take free dna test....
I am Croatian citizen so i dont know about which host country are you talking about? Kosovo Vilayet xD ?

You are attacking Albanians as a nation and all the Albanian members here, it's the second thread. I don't know why the moderators still allow you to bark in this forum. How they would have reacted if an marocchino attacked their nation? Because it's exactly this the situation here.

lol few unsecure internet kids who are still experimenting in life can barely be called "all Albanian members". please spare me of your drama.

Each time i see you lying i will correct you with sufficient proves just as i always do. You were lying here that same methods were used in Cham while reality was completely different. They were exiled because of their religion and not supported to accept Islam neither got mosques build but rather mosques destroyed and population expelled.

I am ignoring you from now on if you dont have anything smart to say. And i know, you dont, as you never do.

Dema, it’s a well known fact in Kosove that Idriz Seferi was Laraman (Crypto-catholic) :bigsmile:

Dema, it’s a well known fact in Kosove that Idriz Seferi was Laraman (Crypto-catholic) :bigsmile:

His probably daughter or younger sister is my great grandfather wife, the one i use in Foleja avatar. I will ask for more specific details.
He is like my uncle, i will probably test them once i have time to go in my home village. They should be my closer autosomal relatives.

They were all declaring Muslims in that time, extremely nationalistic Albanian based. Its probably what united them against Chetniks, Bulgars, and later partizans and communists.

His probably daughter or younger sister is my great grandfather wife, the one i use in Foleja avatar. I will ask for more specific details.
He is like my uncle, i will probably test them once i have time to go in my home village. They should be my closer autosomal relatives.

They were all declaring Muslims in that time, extremely nationalistic Albanian based. Its probably what united them against Chetniks, Bulgars, and later partizans and communists.
That’s what Laraman or Crypto-Catholic means, they declare to be Muslims to outsiders but in reality at home they practice Christianity (usually women kept the old traditions while men pretended to be Muslims). There were many such cases in Kosove, it wasn’t just them. Most however after the 1999’s war came out and declare to be Catholics now. Like some Gashi and Sopi in Llapushnik for example.

The problem with the Albanian Beys at League of Prizren (Albanian elite of that time) was that they were loyal to Sultan, were fully Osmanized (probably Muslim faith helped here) so majority of them did not support Adyl Frashëri for the autonomy. This was a huge draw back for Albanian independence movement even though was clear that Ottoman Empire was to weak to last. The Albanian Beys waited till 1912 to accepted the Austrian offer after their feuds were lost to Serb and Greek Armies during the first Balkan War. Due to their lack of vision of their elites, Albanians lost half of their territory. To imply that Muslim faith preserved Albanian nationality is exaggerated.... we know now that Muslim faith has not made our walk toward Europe easy. If Albanian could keep their Catholic faith our story could have been different. Look at Croatia. Personally believe that Catholic faith is the one that Albanians should follow considering their history and considering that Constantine was from that area, but again remains a personal choice that every one should consider in free will, not as compensation nor under threat. My family comes from a region that followed Bektashi Oder https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bektashi_Order, but I decided to choose Catholic religion as my personal choice.

Sent from my iPhone using Eupedia Forum

That’s what Laraman or Crypto-Catholic means, they declare to be Muslims to outsiders but in reality at home they practice Christianity (usually women kept the old traditions while men pretended to be Muslims). There were many such cases in Kosove, it wasn’t just them. Most however after the 1999’s war came out and declare to be Catholics now. Like some Gashi and Sopi in Llapushnik for example.

Idriz Seferi was for sure not practicing Christianity at home while pretending to be Muslim, but i dont deny they were Christian before, even his father has Muslim name meaning his grandfather was Muslim.. Also they had much worse problems in that time then to play games.

Regarding Gashi and Sopi from Llapushnik, i am glad, everyone is free to chose his own religion and way of life. Albanians are known to be religion and ethnic wise tolerant people.
As you see in these modern days we even have LGBT organisations parading capital cities..

I read that article about Idirz Seferi statue, i think its propaganda, no one even cares in Kosovo for things like that. People are hungry and they need jobs and quality state.
Modern Kosovo Muslim Albanians are typical Europeans, there is no difference in anything.
Young generations dont even know about these things, they dont know tribe they belong, they are not interested in anything of this we are debating here.
They have entirely other problems.. This article is about Muslims and Catholics fighting over Idriz Seferi figure where regular population is being lied and further thrown into economic abyss.

Idriz Seferi was for sure not practicing Christianity at home while pretending to be Muslim, but i dont deny they were Christian before, even his father has Muslim name meaning his grandfather was Muslim.. Also they had much worse problems in that time then to play games.
Only you seem to be unaware, Dema. He was Laraman, hence why those rag head Wahhabis attempted to bring down his statue. It's not propaganda, that shit happened and was all over the media.

Anyway, it doesn't matter.

Only you seem to be unaware, Dema. He was Laraman, hence why those rag head Wahhabi's attempted to bring down his statue. It's not propaganda, that shit happened and was all over the media.

Anyway, it doesn't matter.

Well yes, i hear first time for this Laraman Idriz Seferi thing. I will personally explore this issue in future. But i would not trust news and media they are all in various religious or political clubs.

Whoever tried to hurt his statue should have been immediately imprisoned by state. Who knows who payed them, things are not always as they seem. But i am aware of religious exploitation that is happening among Albanians and it should be punished by law. No one has right to exploit anyone and for sure not in religious way.

Its minority of imbeciles, but sadly media give them space.

Looks like his statue was destroyed because Mucibaba villagers are angry to have another village hero in their village. Especially because their village hero does not have statue.
And of course it pissed them off so much that they will now say anything against him. News just used all this to make it like it has anything with religion or anything.

There is elder guy from Mucibaba village saying there is only one hero in this village and there cant be two heroes.
When he is asked who is that hero, he says: Ymer Myqybaba who fought in 1944. He says Idriz Seferi has his own village and place lol, and entire village is in police and community revolting.
https://youtu.be/d0gxaEqLRBI?t=85 This is typical for Albanians..

BTW Idriz has his official statues in Gjilan and Kacanik, this is some amateur statue in Mucibaba, very low quality and bad looking. All this looks very suspicious.

Also i would like to deny all these speculations that he was Catholic or anything. That is more Kosovo Catholic lobby wish then reality. He was Muslim Albanian and he fought for Albanians, that's it. I dont know where this story even come from, looks Catholic lobby payed for this story in news after Mucibaba villagers destroyed his statue that was not anyways put there officially by state but rather by some amateur individual artist.
Entire Zhegra were very nationalistic based Muslims in that time.. At least Albanians.

Last edited:
Lol Dema, just leave it dude. You would like to deny it but you can’t because multiple sources confirm what I stated, even Serbian ethnographers who I am sure had nothing to do with the ‘catholic lobby’. Don’t give me childish excuses.

Last edited:
Lol Dema, just leave it dude. You would like to deny it but you can’t because multiple sources confirm what I stated, even Serbian ethnographers who I am sure had nothing to do with the ‘catholic lobby’. Don’t give me childish excuses.

This Laramani thing is new for me, what does it means?

I simply gave my honest opinion. I would never deny it if i thought there is a grain of truth inside. At least without further investigation.

Like these Mucibaba villagers know anything of that lol please? Someone has pumped their heads with these ideas, someone very intelligent and malicious, besides you heard the old fellow from Mucibaba he never mentioned religion, he is mentioning his own village hero he says Idriz has his own village. You know Albanians common xD

Its clear that Serbian Orthodoix lobby created this lie in Yugoslavia and modern Catholic lobby is abusing it.
Urosevic was anti-Albanian sentiment writer and also he was directed and sponsored by Serbia and censored by SANU. Dont forget SANU also sponsored Deretic.
Urosevic can be trusted only that far where he writes which Albanian families arrived in 18 or 19 century, only because of reason so he can make all other Serbs in order to represent Kosovo like it was 100 % Serbian ethnicity prior to 17 century. Even many Serbs researching ethnography will tell you about Urosevic and that you need to be very careful when reading him.

Ask my Catholic Kelmendi friend from Tamare who first took him into Zagreb Cathedral to pray inside since he was never in. No matter are you Muslim, Christian or Jew, you are most likely under J2-M205 influence.
There is only one God and all these religions are preaching the same thing. They are all very Middle Eastern religions. Illyrians, Greeks and Romans had completely other religions, which i also love to explore for years now.

Why would you trust modern anti-Albanian Yugoslavia Serb writer rather then his own family? If his family confirms this like i would deny it, i simply gave my opinion. You say everyone knows that he was laraman, when seems like no one knew that except for Catholic lobby reading Orthodox Yugoslavia Serb books, and reporters. This all scene seems staged up in order to try to represent him as a Christian, very desperate move if you ask me.

Dont forget that he is like uncle to me and his probably sister or daughter is my great grandmother.
I even remember my great grandfather from times of Yugoslav Kosovo, he lived 97 or 98. We are oldest and establishing family in Zhegra.
These people are core of what you can call Albanian nationalism, where all the greatest successes and failures of modern Albanian nationalism occurred.
Saying things like that copied from Serbian book is not good, this reminds me of my case lol, i can assume that this is insult to his family. I think they would be mad if they would hear these stories.

Looks what one family member said:

Bardh Rrahmani 2 years ago (edited) As Idriz Seferi e as ni Sefer nuk osht katolik po nashti jeni ju muqibaba e ju q.ft nana. Para 200 vjetve Haxhi Can Seferi i pari u kon nKaradak nashti edhe nKosov qe ka shku nHaxhillak ku edhe ka vdek te Qabja e ka vorrin. Me Sefer nuk ka kerkun numer 1 jena.

I told you i will ask personally about this just this is extremely unbelievable to me.
In these times and in these wars, Serbs were buried with cross while Albanians naked in white sheet just as they were born. That's it.
They were swarn (jan kan te betum), there was no faking bro.

This remind me of Christian lobby trying to represent Constantine the Great like he was big Christian emperor or that he accepted Christianity which is simply not true and is more of a wishful thinking.
Same as story that Saint Paul actually visited Albania and turned them into a Catholic-Christians lol, this only wishful thinking person can believe. I am sorry. But people really believe that and declare on tv.

This Laramani thing is new for me, what does it means?

For me too, i bet for Idriz Seferi family also.

Its metaphor like cameleon, two faced, you know Albanian word "lara lara"?

They are saying that he was fake Muslim only for interest while inside home he practiced Christianity...

I cant believe all the stupidities pulled out of Serbian books, or pushed by mainstream paid media.

I simply gave my honest opinion. I would never deny it if i thought there is a grain of truth inside. At least without further investigation.

Like these Mucibaba villagers know anything of that lol please? Someone has pumped their heads with these ideas, someone very intelligent and malicious, besides you heard the old fellow from Mucibaba he never mentioned religion, he is mentioning his own village hero he says Idriz has his own village. You know Albanians common xD

Its clear that Serbian Orthodoix lobby created this lie in Yugoslavia and modern Catholic lobby is abusing it.
Urosevic was anti-Albanian sentiment writer and also he was directed and sponsored by Serbia and censored by SANU. Dont forget SANU also sponsored Deretic.
Urosevic can be trusted only that far where he writes which Albanian families arrived in 18 or 19 century, only because of reason so he can make all other Serbs in order to represent Kosovo like it was 100 % Serbian ethnicity prior to 17 century. Even many Serbs researching ethnography will tell you about Urosevic and that you need to be very careful when reading him.

Ask my Catholic Kelmendi friend from Tamare who first took him into Zagreb Cathedral to pray inside since he was never in. No matter are you Muslim, Christian or Jew, you are most likely under J2-M205 influence.
There is only one God and all these religions are preaching the same thing. They are all very Middle Eastern religions. Illyrians, Greeks and Romans had completely other religions, which i also love to explore for years now.

Why would you trust modern anti-Albanian Yugoslavia Serb writer rather then his own family? If his family confirms this like i would deny it, i simply gave my opinion. You say everyone knows that he was laraman, when seems like no one knew that except for Catholic lobby reading Orthodox Yugoslavia Serb books, and reporters. This all scene seems staged up in order to try to represent him as a Christian, very desperate move if you ask me.

Dont forget that he is like uncle to me and his probably sister or daughter is my great grandmother.
I even remember my great grandfather from times of Yugoslav Kosovo, he lived 97 or 98. We are oldest and establishing family in Zhegra.
These people are core of what you can call Albanian nationalism, where all the greatest successes and failures of modern Albanian nationalism occurred.
Saying things like that copied from Serbian book is not good, this reminds me of my case lol, i can assume that this is insult to his family. I think they would be mad if they would hear these stories.

Looks what one family member said:

I told you i will ask personally about this just this is extremely unbelievable to me.
In these times and in these wars, Serbs were buried with cross while Albanians naked in white sheet just as they were born. That's it.
They were swarn (jan kan te betum), there was no faking bro.

This remind me of Christian lobby trying to represent Constantine the Great like he was big Christian emperor or that he accepted Christianity which is simply not true and is more of a wishful thinking.
Same as story that Saint Paul actually visited Albania and turned them into a Catholic-Christians lol, this only wishful thinking person can believe. I am sorry. But people really believe that and declare on tv.

For me too, i bet for Idriz Seferi family also.

Its metaphor like cameleon, two faced, you know Albanian word "lara lara"?

They are saying that he was fake Muslim only for interest while inside home he practiced Christianity...

I cant believe all the stupidities pulled out of Serbian books, or pushed by mainstream paid media.

The Laramani phenomenon was also common in South of Albania but not by end of 19 century.

The Laramani phenomenon was also common in South of Albania but not by end of 19 century.

Yea well its not something i would give too much attention to.

I think no one has right to speak about these things better then his family, its not like he lived 1000 years ago lol but rather only 90 years ago. I would accept whatever they say. If they confirm this i would ask for apology and admit i was wrong, i dont have problems with that.

Leki, i want to come back to this claim, so not only that my family as oldest one in Zhegra can vouch for this not to be true but i also found family member saying they have generations of Haxhi in Karadak. Also he mention Haxhi Can Sefer. So when i googled i come up with this facebook : https://www.facebook.com/Haxhi-CAN-SEFERI-140591676037059/

Looks like guy is somewhat interested in anthropology, you can pm him : )

Can you please explain what better sources can you have then oldest family in village vouching for them, and their own claims also... It suffices to look at their paternal line names and its clear they were like pure Muslims. Also with Haxhi rituals. Thinking they were Catholics in that time is at least to say rediciolous and wishful thinking.

Idriz Sefer was late.... he has generations of Muslim in family, and as woman used to carry this "laraman" tradition i think no one would know better then my great grandfather whos wife was from Seferi....

He was banging her and she was telling him all the secrets in the world... You can imagine.. :)

I found statistic for Sandžakian Bosniaks on "Bosniak dna project", sample is 255 https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sandžak
58961578_681408022278031_399460240887644160_n.jpg
they are as all lower Balkan Slavs are. A mixture of Slavic and pre-Slavic populations in the analogies you would expect them. Mainly of local admixture with a minority % of genetic admixture from the incoming populations, and a cultural shift to the dominant group's culture, like in Fyrom, like in Bulgaria, like in Turkish coast, like pretty much everywhere.Why did they convert to Islam? probably cause the region was predominately catholic (like Kosovo Albanians were, like the northern half of Albania) and Ottomans had zero tolerance for Catholics, who were looked upon as easily influenced by the catholic powers populations.
If you compare the population of Sandzak with nearby(emphasis on the near by) Slavic populations you will see that the bare the same profile which tells us that in this case too it was too a cultural shift and on a broader spectrum the Muslim of Sandzak had the same pattern of profile as other Slavic populations that border non slavic population, aka a genetic profile in between the profile of their nation and the bordering non Slavic population profile.

they are as all lower Balkan Slavs are. A mixture of Slavic and pre-Slavic populations in the analogies you would expect them. Mainly of local admixture with a minority % of genetic admixture from the incoming populations, and a cultural shift to the dominant group's culture, like in Fyrom, like in Bulgaria, like in Turkish coast, like pretty much everywhere.Why did they convert to Islam? probably cause the region was predominately catholic (like Kosovo Albanians were, like the northern half of Albania) and Ottomans had zero tolerance for Catholics, who were looked upon as easily influenced by the catholic powers populations.
If you compare the population of Sandzak with nearby(emphasis on the near by) Slavic populations you will see that the bare the same profile which tells us that in this case too it was too a cultural shift and on a broader spectrum the Muslim of Sandzak had the same pattern of profile as other Slavic populations that border non slavic population, aka a genetic profile in between the profile of their nation and the bordering non Slavic population profile.
Yes, except everything that you said is wrong and laughable..

They dont have even 3 % of R1a, to what results you compared them??? Show me Slavic country or place in the world that has 10x more R1b then R1a as they do. Also 30 % of Albanian Ev13 lol. Show these results to any Slavic moderators and they will laugh at you trying to represent them as Slavs. Btw they were Albanian only 70 years ago, so their origin is not mistery. Many of them still speak Albanian in their homes.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Eupedia Forum mobile app

This thread has been viewed 20199 times.

Back