• Marco Rubio

Votes: 4 7.5%
  • Donald Trump

Votes: 24 45.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
yet you think now there is a perfect solution possible, no mistakes any more today ?
You are floating away again, stay focused.

ctIZA32.jpg

Assad is a criminal. He surpassed his father.

Donald Trump is racist! Remember what he said to the Mexican judge? And just because his son despises the kkk doesn't mean he does. I don't want him in charge of the nukes either, and don't get me started on Criminal Clinton!

Biggest mistake is from USA and Britain...............the arab spring should never have been supported anywhere as it deals with the destruction of non arabs and non-sunni populace in every country.

Why are USA supporting these Arab-sunni terrorists against the indigenous syrians ( assyrians ) and minor religious groups, like, coptics, orthodox, shia, zorastrians, yazidis, christians etc

That's new, do you have a source for such accusations? Growing up, I've heard on the news about defeating or attempting to defeat key players like Saddam Hussein, Bin Laden, Gaddaffi and ISIS but never heard anything about supporting racial oppressors? :/

And you tell me that Trump is racist. Even these so called "moderate" Muslims are more racist than Trump.

And you tell me that Trump is racist. Even these so called "moderate" Muslims are more racist than Trump.
Sorry, can't follow your logic. Just because some Muslims are bigger racists than Trump, then Trump stops being a racist?

Find a better definition. You are abusing and overusing this term.

How many people did your family lose in WW2 due to real racism?:

Jadwiga: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Auschwitz_concentration_camp

Nikodem: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Massacres_in_Piaśnica

And this is just one grave, I can show you a few more if you want.
Sorry, to hear about your ancestors.But how does it make you less racist? Black sheep can happen even in good family, you know. As well you can give as an anecdotal evidence about your uncle being humanity loving person, therefore you have to be one too. Well, it doesn't work this way. You should know. You have to work on your own reputation if you care.

WikiLeak founder JulianAssange says he has evidence that Clinton is now being funded by the same sources that fund ISIS.

He explains here:

Also: https://www.rt.com/news/365299-assange-pilger-saudi-clinton/

“My analysis is that Trump would not be permitted to win. Why do I say that? Because he has had every establishment off his side. Trump does not have one establishment, maybe with the exception of the Evangelicals, if you can call them an establishment,” said Assange. “Banks, intelligence, arms companies, foreign money, etc. are all united behind Hillary Clinton. And the media as well. Media owners, and the journalists themselves.”

Weiner's wife, Hillary Clinton aide, Huma Abedin's father Syed was a Muslim Brotherhood-linked Islamist:

Cwc8wI-UsAAW-jx.jpg

As has been reported here it is now being widely reported that amongst the revelations coming from the FBI investigation into Anthony Weiner's laptop is evidence Hillary Clinton is closely linked to a pedophilia ring having herself visited the notorious private Island of convicted pedophile Jeffrey Epstein, St. James, many times. Bill Clinton visited dozens of times. This might add another dimension to the child trafficking charge against Hillary Clinton favourite Laura Silsby.

As outlined below:

CwYjDyAUkAEYwRO.jpg

Hillary's campaign manager John Podesta is linked to an occultist "Spirit Cooking" ring as outlined here:

Indeed the Clinton Foundation themselves donated money to this occultist:

CwdA2eSUUAA1J0g.jpg

Speculation on the internet is as follows:

CwYXz9HUkAA4FCH.jpg

CwYXz9HUkAA4FCH.jpg
I'm afraid Politifact sees no evidence for such a claim. But I'm gonna take this with a large pinch of salt because of Clinton's alliance.
http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-m...ce-ridiculously-thin-sensational-claim-huge-/

Although, I'd have to agree with the Moderators. The 6th amendment requires Clinton; the defendant to be innocent until proven guilty of the crime she is accused of.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Right_to_a_fair_trial

Last edited:
I knew that you subscribe to some conspiracy theories but this is simply stupid. Do you know something about 6 degrees of separation? If not google it, and it will open your eyes on the subject.
By way of 6 degrees of separation you are in contact with all drug and weapons dealers, all rapist, all psychopaths, and all terrorists. Does it make you one or make you think like them?

Please stop spamming threads with stupid stuff. I'm going to start deleting them.

your plan seems to be even better than mine
Way better. It gives freedom of choice to people. Don't you think that people should be free to choose their destiny, their political leaders or independance?

As has been reported here it is now being widely reported that amongst the revelations coming from the FBI investigation into Anthony Weiner's laptop is evidence Hillary Clinton is closely linked to a pedophilia ring having herself visited the notorious private Island of convicted pedophile Jeffrey Epstein, St. James, many times. Bill Clinton visited dozens of times. This might add another dimension to the child trafficking charge against Hillary Clinton favourite Laura Silsby.

As outlined below:

CwYjDyAUkAEYwRO.jpg

Hillary's campaign manager John Podesta is linked to an occultist "Spirit Cooking" ring as outlined here:

Indeed the Clinton Foundation themselves donated money to this occultist:

CwdA2eSUUAA1J0g.jpg

Just stop. There was no proof he knew that those girls were underage, apparently. I'm also not a believer in guilt by association. If you're going to tar the Clintons for having visited him then you're going to have to include Prince Andrew, Katie Couric, George Stephanopoulis and probably dozens of other wealthy people on the social circuit.

All I can see here is the long known Clinton obsession with extreme wealth and super-indulgent lifestyles.

Claims like this, like the one that Clinton made implying Trump is a KKK supporter just cheapen the debate and turn off normal, reasonable American voters. It's below the belt.

Last economic numbers for US are encouraging. Jobs are growing, unemployment is falling, sails are increasing, and business investments too. Better and much better situation than in other developed countries. Obama is doing something good, and Clinton should continue and build on it. It is good and better times are coming.

Defiantly the boost Democrats needed on the eve of an election

FBI Director James Comey said Sunday that the agency has reviewed all of the Hillary Clinton emails recently discovered in an unrelated case and that his conclusion in July not to prosecute Clinton after the FBI’s original investigation into her use of private email server still stands

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...decision-not-to-prosecute-clinton-stands.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

This thread has been viewed 701238 times.

Back