I2a-Din came to the Balkans and Dinaric Alps with the Thracians, Dacians & Illyrians

Many Ukrainians are dark-haired, dark-eyed too. Your point is invalid. There is no such thing as a "pure Slav".

Not counting the women with dyed fake hair color or old people with grey hair(most of them were brunet too), but these people(Ukrainians) are mainly brunet:

Ukrainians

333donetsk-kharkov-ukraine-protest.n.jpg

C31CAFFB-F5EA-4E9A-8444-113A0B8DFF8D_cx0_cy1_cw77_mw1024_mh1024_r1_s.jpg

140125094002-03-ukraine-protests-0124-horizontal-large-gallery.jpg

573efe34c46188dd5c8b459d.jpg

9.jpg

These are crowd-pictures so there is no cherrypicking.

Appreciate this post Fatherland. Solid post of Ukrainians in Kiev. They mostly not gold hair.

That is right cip, actually my paternal grandfather was living Bukovina which is now Romania ironically for you. Lol. Different borders back then. My father in early 1960s knew his grandfather and uncles who I never met they were deceased by time I was born, he tells me they identified as Bulgarian. He remembers them for their "Dark Hairy Beards" as we can grow easy. This was long time before internet or there would be more proof. We are POLES nonetheless and this was decided by events that took place during and after WW2. Difficult for uneducated people to understand. I know.
You know what is odd. My grandfather who died this year always referd to almost all slavs from Romania as Bulgarians.
I believe that this I2a-din entered at a early time in vlach and slavic population, my best choise would be Bastarnae. This population corespound in time and place to first bringing this Hg in area.

You know what is odd. My grandfather who died this year always referd to almost all slavs from Romania as Bulgarians.
I believe that this I2a-din entered at a early time in vlach and slavic population, my best choise would be Bastarnae. This population corespound in time and place to first bringing this Hg in area.

If your Y-Haplogroup is G2A then I assume you would be much less Slavic than possibly other Romanians. What your grandfather said is correct and parallels with my own understanding. Sorry for your loss. In ancient perspective, we should remember Thrace was centered in Romania, Bulgaria.

I don't know much about the Bastarnae, is there any ancient Dna found in relation with these people?

If your Y-Haplogroup is G2A then I assume you would be much less Slavic than possibly other Romanians. What your grandfather said is correct and parallels with my own understanding. Sorry for your loss. In ancient perspective, we should remember Thrace was centered in Romania, Bulgaria.
Yes. My Hg is G2a - Z29424 negativ to all subgroups TMRCA 3200 years - paleo-balkanic origin. My father did the test and autosomal he is 22% east Europe, so very probably slavic ancesters also. After all Romanians would not be Romanians without the slavic input.
I also suspect a strong link of I2a-din with the Chernyakhov culture. Maybe more research on this will led some light.

It's funny because all of those engaged in bickering over it agree that I2a1b is autochthonous to the Balkans, whether "inherently Slavic" or not.

It's funny because all of those engaged in bickering over it agree that I2a1b is autochthonous to the Balkans, whether "inherently Slavic" or not.
Yes, I think that even 1500 years is a long time.

Sample Niemcza_13 from Early Medieval Poland belongs to I2a-Din:

http://www.anthrogenica.com/showthr...nd-coming-soon&p=255823&viewfull=1#post255823

So far none of Iron Age Polish samples belongs to I2a-Din or R1a.

This is now one of the oldest I2a-Din samples in ancient DNA, right?:

Niemcza_13 (900-1000 AD), I2a1b2-L621+, mtDNA J1c3e1

Location of Niemcza (to the west of Krosno):

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Niemcza

mapa-Millenium-Plus-Hanna-Kocka-ryc1.bmp

Thanks! That's right, so far this should be the oldest I2a-"Din" in an ancient DNA context. And it makes an appearance in Poland during early Middle Ages, at the time of Slavic expansions?

And it makes an appearance in Poland during early Middle Ages, at the time of Slavic expansions?

This sample is from the 900s, so 250-350 years after Slavic expansions in Poland. But the 900s is definitely long before any Vlach immigration to Poland. So I2a-Din was in Medieval Poland before any Vlachs.

Sample Niemcza_13 from Early Medieval Poland belongs to I2a-Din:

http://www.anthrogenica.com/showthr...nd-coming-soon&p=255823&viewfull=1#post255823

So far none of Iron Age Polish samples belongs to I2a-Din or R1a.

This is now one of the oldest I2a-Din samples in ancient DNA, right?:

Niemcza_13 (900-1000 AD), I2a1b2-L621+, mtDNA J1c3e1

Location of Niemcza (to the west of Krosno):

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Niemcza

mapa-Millenium-Plus-Hanna-Kocka-ryc1.bmp
Right on, it looks more and more like the mainstream archeologists and historians were not wrong saying that Iron Age in Poland up to end of Roman Times were mostly Germanic, and Slavic Expansion happened from East to the West and South in 6th century. Definitely, population replacement in Poland. Whatever Germanics left it wasn't more like 10% of new combined population.
No surprise here, and it always made sense to me.

This sample is from the 900s, so 250-350 years after Slavic expansions in Poland. But the 900s is definitely long before any Vlach immigration to Poland. So I2a-Din was in Medieval Poland before any Vlachs.

Right on, it looks more and more like the mainstream archeologists and historians were not wrong saying that Iron Age in Poland up to end of Roman Times were mostly Germanic, and Slavic Expansion happened from East to the West and South in 6th century.

That's right!
And it appears those of us who looked at the data and chose to interpret them accordingly, were right all along regarding I2a-"Din" expansion.

Last edited:
That's right!
And it appears those of us who looked at the data and chose to interpret them accordingly, were right all along regarding I2a-Din expansion. So it seems I2a-"Din" has been I2a-Slav confirmed.

This clade I2A-Din my ancestor, must not forget they were nomadic on horse, they covered entire continent of Eurasia meaning Asia and Europe on horse. What makes you think they cant go from balkan to polish/czech border where sample niemcza 13 was found? What is being celebrated? I2A-Dinaric that name scientist gave for mountains where I2A-Din found in highest concentrations. Nothing is changed. I2A-Din originated northeast balkans where second and only other branch is found. Not germany. If they got some I2A-Din up there consider yourself lucky.

This clade I2A-Din my ancestor, must not forget they were nomadic on horse, they covered entire continent of Eurasia meaning Asia and Europe on horse. What makes you think they cant go from balkan to polish/czech border where sample niemcza 13 was found? What is being celebrated? I2A-Dinaric that name scientist gave for mountains where I2A-Din found in highest concentrations. Nothing is changed. I2A-Din originated northeast balkans where second and only other branch is found. Not germany. If they got some I2A-Din up there consider yourself lucky.
Wrong. There is nothing special about it.

Wrong. There is nothing special about it.

Same as I2A-Din travel to polish/czech border they travel to Albania and assimilate there. And many others dont forget. There something special I2A-Din is tallest dont forget.

I just read tomenable hypothesis of I2A-DIN expansion on anthrogenica.com and he has I2A-DIN expanding from Belarussia? The Polesian swamp marshes is home of I2A-DIN according tomenable where I2A-DIN is rarely found but this is birth place I2A-Din according tomenable. He even draw a map for you of his false hypothesis for Albanians to "salivate" over. I will post the link shortly. I really didnt want do this to a Pole, how can you push this agenda of yours and empower Albanians reading in this forum to believe your "theory"? You are R1B. I2A-Din not your haplogroup. Western spys.

You can dislike my post, that is your right. Nothing changed for Albanians you are conquered by I2A-Din. You should know by this point, God blessed us Thracians with that endurance.

You can dislike my post, that is your right. Nothing changed for Albanians you are conquered by I2A-Din. You should know by this point, God blessed us Thracians with that endurance.
It's good to avoid this discussions of Albanians conquered by I2A-Din. We know very well who was conquered and by whom. Let's respect the decision of LeBrok about this issue. Believe me, it's very painful if we enter in details. So, let's try to make a civilised discussion.

Last edited:
Nik you attempting to cover Serbian Slavic % because you part Serb and you know this, so bringing down Slavic % in Serbs is CONVENIENT for Albanians. This couldnt be more FALSE. I2A-Din is SLAVIC.

This is amateur response. I hope people read just to understand true falseness of your statement lol. You are comparing every slav to northern slavs, making seem that we have blue eyes and gold hair lol. Here some proof, I have dark hair and dark eyes, my mother was same as me dark hair and dark eyes, my father is I2A-Din and has black hair. Not even brown but pitch black hair and dark eyes, he is 193 cm and all men on paternal side myself included are giants 190-205 cm and we are recorded as tallest haplogroup in world, I2A-Din. This is well noted and yes we are SLAVS. And as no surprise we tallest due to our nomadic warrior lifestyle being recruited by other groups to protect them from their "invaders" lol, and you think we not assimilate their women? Lol. In addition our warm climate in balkans and heavy meat diet didnt hurt our development so get me some cevapi off bbq. And height genetically predetermined for most part as I told you already.
Bla bla bla...

I even made sure to say that Northern Slavs have mostly blue eyes and some of the highest percentages of blonde hair, and you still didn't get it. Oh well, a lesson for me not to waste time.

Many Ukrainians are dark-haired, dark-eyed too. Your point is invalid. There is no such thing as a "pure Slav".

Not counting the women with dyed fake hair color or old people with grey hair(most of them were brunet too), but these people(Ukrainians) are mainly brunet:

These are crowd-pictures so there is no cherrypicking.
"Many Ukrainians are dark-haired, dark-eyed too". Wow, what a great point mate. I feel so stupid right now.

How about concentrating really hard on my post and read why its exactly in the place with almost 80-90% Slavic yDna haplogroups that the eyes are the darkest, and compare it to the surrounding areas. Unless you believe Albanians have lighter features than Slavs.

Then again, another issue rises. Did the Early South Slavs who belonged to I2a to guard the mountains while the R1a will take care of the lowlands? Seems like Early Slavs knew about genetics 15 centuries before us, or its simply an extreme coincidence that most of the I2a settled in Herzegovina?

Seems to me like they were being surrounded by incoming R1a.

But anyway, why I am wasting my time with the Albanian version of Kingslav.

Highlighting similarities between Balkan people is a noble thing to do.
But there is no complex of inferiority in being proud of the small differences.
What makes the Balkan such fantastic place are the large varieties within small distances.
The problem is that its not the small differences that create the complex of inferiority, it's the awareness of how others perceive them combined with a weak/childish personality which results in such people succumbing to the temptation of proving their worth to the people who despise them and don't even care about their arguments.

Such a waste of time and nerves if u ask me.

Many people hate us, so what?

They hate us for being mostly Muslim, so what? Our ancestors lived in a tough period where the Ottomans butchered us for 300 years, imposed high taxes, and sweetened the deal by allowing them to carry weapons and use horses if they convert. Case closed.

They hate us for spreading criminality in Europe or USA as if we are the only ones. Yeah we were screwed by the Western Powers having our lands given as gifts to our neighbours, then not supported by them in WW2 but rather given like trash to the Russians to do as they please, then following 45 years of harsh communist regime. What do you expect out of that, painters and ballerinas?

Long story short, this is who we r, a hot blooded nation with tendencies to violence trying to make our way to the top on our own at all costs and using all the methods we can.

Boasting in forums that we are Illyrians and E-V13, J2b2, R1b, etc. and that Serbs are newcomers won't change anything.

This thread has been viewed 570758 times.

Back