New thoughts on Indo-Europeans in the light of recent data

firstly i know a lot about genetics, secondly as i said i am white myself so no need to apologyze, and to state that wikipedia is a valuable source for genetic studies is really not serious is it? white skin is for sure no adaptation to cold environment it is an albino mutation and the birth of the so called white race is caused by albinos in india which started to exclusively breed amongst themselves thats why they multiplied in such numbers and could keep their recessive traits it is 100 percent provable ! and some of them got little bit melanin by mixing with native europeans as they moved into europe because they searched an environment where they could survive with their recessive genes this is science not personal opinion or some kind of offensive insulting so to avoid misinterpretations on why i am posting this definitely not out of hatred for any tribe just plain scientific facts... I am really surprised a moderator in a anthropology forum does not know about oculocutaneous albinism tyrosinase defect and the fact that white albinos are getting skin cancer even during winter which denies all theories on cold adaptation(never saw a snowboarder with sunburn) you really should google indian albinos and their haplogroup because it seems you did not study genetics at all

there are three types of albinism and european albinos have the type 2

The idea of white people(indian albinos) being indigenous europe is laughable, they'd have burnt to death in the 8 months of winter when the rays reflect and burn them or during the summer when the sun doesnt go down.
How do you explain the fact that europeans can tan and albinos people can't?

Half the climate of Europe modern day europeans is only bearable with sunblock, sun tan lotions, special clothing, modern knowledge, modern medicine and chemotherapy and whites in north europe are still dropping like flies in major cities from sun cancer. 1 in 4 danish women, white danish women, get skin cancer but we are to believe that they were their in ancient times? Take away modern cancer treatment and 1 in 4 danish women die before they even reproduce. Not to mention all the other ones getting cancer from going outdoors without sunblock.
How can you explain pail skin Koreans and Japanese? Still albino Indians? What is interesting is that they exist in same latitude as Europeans and have agricultural past. That's a hell of a coincidence, don't you think?!

Whites come from the central asian plains or asian steppes an area near modern day kazakstan. They were able to survive there because it is basically a cold desert (also known as tundra). Where it doesn't snow a whole lot (or rain). Their skin only turned white around 5,500 years ago or 3,500 bc as a result of albino mutation in indians

The claim of whites getiing white skin from low uv cannot be taken seriously in light of eskimos, nennets and indigenous chilens from artic regions or near artic regions all of whom are dark or dark brown skinned. Further when you compare this to kazakstan which has high uv the claim cannot no longer be believed. Whites are clearly just an albinoid people like this who interbred with each other and moved to somewhere in central asia with consistently low uv.
For your information northern peoples like Eskimo consume a lot of raw liver, as hunter-gatherers do. Liver is a storage of Vitamin D3. That's how they get their vitamin D so there is no need for such white skin as European's have.
Also they are much lighter than Indians. Are they related to Indian albino?

Can you explain the discrepancy why white people need several mutations on few genes to be white, and albino type 2 is related only to OCA2 mutation? Where are the other white skin mutation coming from? Obviously not from albinism.

as i explained in my eralier potst white indian albinos from haplogroup R which are falsely called white race mixed with brown skinned southerners thats why some of them are able to at least tan a little bit but even they need sunscreen and get cancer even in winter !

no japanese and chinese are not albinos the japanese emerged from a mixture of white albino huns and ancient brown skinned chinese people but they still have melanin in eyes and skin they are far from being albinos like the anglosaxons and celts which have blue eyes which is a sign of no melanin in the eyes and pale skin which is a clear sign of oculocutaneous albnism type 2!!! ignorance is not bliss as i learned myself from my right wing past mate

to answer all your questions just read the material i sent you per private message..

firstly i know a lot about genetics, secondly as i said i am white myself so no need to apologyze, and to state that wikipedia is a valuable source for genetic studies is really not serious is it? white skin is for sure no adaptation to cold environment it is an albino mutation and the birth of the so called white race is caused by albinos in india which started to exclusively breed amongst themselves thats why they multiplied in such numbers and could keep their recessive traits it is 100 percent provable ! and some of them got little bit melanin by mixing with native europeans as they moved into europe because they searched an environment where they could survive with their recessive genes this is science not personal opinion or some kind of offensive insulting so to avoid misinterpretations on why i am posting this definitely not out of hatred for any tribe just plain scientific facts... I am really surprised a moderator in a anthropology forum does not know about oculocutaneous albinism tyrosinase defect and the fact that white albinos are getting skin cancer even during winter which denies all theories on cold adaptation(never saw a snowboarder with sunburn) you really should google indian albinos and their haplogroup because it seems you did not study genetics at all

So your scientific conclusion is that "white-race" are Albinos from India? Sounds exotic;
The actual scientific term is Caucasoid-race (sub-races Mediterranid/Alpinoid/Iranid/Nordic/Armenoid);

And whether Europeans are Albinos from India or not the Caucasoid race and its sub-races remain the biological (Anthropological) basis/reality as such; Science (Genetics) has now in the last years made progress (substantial) in order to define the Genetic basis/reality of Pigmentation (Hair/Eyes/Skin) which is one field of Anthropology; So that is the Biological (Anthropological/Genetical) reality of Europe and other parts of the World in which the Caucasoid race exists - whether our for-fazers were Albinos from India or not makes absolutely no diff.;

PS: Are you that well known Afrocentrist that spooks around in other forums?
Just with a new identity in this one?

Some studies on the current situation:
http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1872497312001810
http://www.g3journal.org/content/3/11/2059.full
http://www.plosgenetics.org/article/info:doi/10.1371/journal.pgen.1003912
http://www.academicjournals.org/article/article1379514057_Lucotte and Yuasa pdf.pdf
http://mbe.oxfordjournals.org/content/24/3/710.long

there is no such thing as skin and eyes cold adaptation all who claim this are liars and white supremacists who hide their origins

Whites cannot reproduce anything but themselves! Through powerful propaganda and indoctrination we have been completely oblivious to what having white skin really means. We have been skillfully mislead to believe that white skin is mankind’s anthropological model and should be coveted. However, recent research paints a picture of white skin that is just the antithesis of what we have been brainwashed to believe. The polar bear analysis that was done by the Discovery Channel helps prove my point. If you shave the hair off a polar bear, the skin beneath is black. In nature the skin of the polar bear is black to absorb as much heat and light as possible to keep the arctic animal warm in its environment. It is also true for the Eskimo (Inuit). Human adaptation remains an insufficiently studied part of climate and climate change. Scientists have tried for years to prove that the environment was responsible for altering heredity.

Eskimos have brown skin. Eskimos have broad, flat noses. Africans have brown skin. Africans have broad, flat noses. Scientific studies have reported that people are dark because they live near the equator—not because they are Negroid or have a Negroid admixture. There are repeated arguments made by anthropologists when referring to Arabs being brown in color because of the equalitarian closeness. So what about the brownness of skin that occurs in mankind who live the furthest from the equator—the Arctic? Also, the Eskimos’ nose shape does not work to explain temperature-dependencies. Broad, flat noses are more beneficial in hot environments—Oh really!

Scientifically speaking, Black objects absorb heat very well and also emit heat very well. If heat wasn’t emitted at the same rate as was is absorbed, the black object would just get hotter and hotter until it melted. A black beaker cools down much faster than a shiny beaker that does not absorb or emit heat well at all. That is why snow does not melt in cold weather even when the sun is falling directly on it. All of the incident light energy is reflected away and none (or very little) is absorbed.

If black absorbs heat and light and white reflects it, how can we say that white people are adapted more to cold environments than warm? That insinuation that white skin is a result of environmental adaptation is the same orthodox dogma that we have been spoon fed for generations, however when subjected to scientific scrutiny it doesn’t hold water. Reports FALSELY SUGGESTED that Senegalese troops during World War I and Ethiopian troops during the Korean War showed higher rates of frostbite and frozen feet in the African soldiers than their European counterparts. The laboratory work of the researchers also suggested that black skin tissue was more prone to cold injury; however white skin also exhibited some damage. After further research the following was indicated: It was SCIENTIFICALLY PROVEN that samples of black skin tissue were less vulnerable to cold damage than the lighter European tissue. This does not sound indicative of white skin being more suitable to cold climates.

Caucasians have a higher concentration of enzyme inhibitors that suppress melanin production, according to Halprin & Ohkawara, 1966. White people also have calcified pineal glands. You may ask how does this imply that white skin is a genetic defect.....The pineal gland secretes melatonin, which activates the pituitary to release M.S.H. (Melanocyte Stimulating Hormone). It is in the melanocytes that melanin (Greek “melas”=black) is produced. Melanin is somewhat analogous to chlorophyll in plants. What a lot of people don’t realize is that melatonin is also related to fertility. Those with pigmented skin have the highest counts of melanocytes in the genitalia and nipples. The pigmentation in these areas can be influenced by sex hormones like estrogens and androgens. During pregnancy, the nipples, face, and abdominal wall become darkened. These areas of increased pigmentation during pregnancy are due to the increase in the production of estrogens.

So your scientific conclusion is that Europeans are Albinos from India? Sounds exotic; To begin with the scientific term is Caucaosid-race (sub-races Mediterranid/Alpinoid/Iranid/Nordic/Armenoid) not "white-race";

And whether Europeans are Albinos from India or not the Caucasoid race remains the biological (Anthropological) basis/reality;
Science (Genetics) has now in the last years made progress (substantial) in order to define the Genetic basis/reality of Pigmentation (Hair/Eyes/Skin) which is one field of Anthropology; So that is the Biological (Anthropological/Genetical) reality of Europe and other parts of the World in which the Caucasoid race exists - whether our for-fazers were Albinos from India or not makes absolutely no diff.;
at least you acknowledge that there never was such thing as a white race this is a good start
and yes you are right caucasoids are found all over the globe in various shades just in europe the so called nordics are albino caucasoids which is easily provable... and those nordic albinos claim they built all civilisations while in fact before the brwon skinned romans civilised them few hundred years ago they were illiterate nomads originating from russian steppes

and no i am no afrocentrist i am haplogroup R1b i just akcnowledge truth about my ancestors rather than deny it and try to hide it with nonsense thats all

a good load of facts: http://realhistoryww.com/world_history/ancient/Misc/Roma/How_race_is_made.htm

WHITE_ORIGIN.jpg

Roma_family_6.jpg

as i explained in my eralier potst white indian albinos from haplogroup R which are falsely called white race mixed with brown skinned southerners thats why some of them are able to at least tan a little bit but even they need sunscreen and get cancer even in winter !
You failed to explain anything, especially why other white skin mutations exist in white europeans. Even your hypotheses about OCA2 is wrong because albinism type2 is a mulfunction of this gene creating problems with vision. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK1232/ Blue eye eropeans have perfectly good visions.

no you are right europeans are not albinos he wear the cap and glasses for fashion i mean come on you are intelligent people how can you ignore such obvious facts?

yes perfectly good visions thank you sir for debunking my idiotic theory thank you very much i have to say i daydream walking around my city and seeing 2 of 3hree people with glasses yes indeed white poeple have perfect vision oh man this ignorance is unbeatable...

you just deny obvious facts that white european indian albinos have highest skin cancer rates and worst vision from all nations aroudn the globe and other serious health issues you are then as ignorant as dog breeders who breed willingly albino dogs even when they akcnowledge that they have serious physical and mental problems omg

sir to be honest i myslef a white man know for sure that european albinos called white race would have never survived without modern medicine and technology cause every healthy living organism has melanin in it dont you know about whites taking melatonin and melanin pills and injections and cant even go snowboarding without a suncreen ?

EUROPEANS_FIXED_ALBINOS.jpg

albino15.jpg

at least you acknowledge that there never was such thing as a white race this is a good start
and yes you are right caucasoids are found all over the globe in various shades just in europe the so called nordics are albino caucasoids which is easily provable... and those nordic albinos claim they built all civilisations while in fact before the brwon skinned romans civilised them few hundred years ago they were illiterate nomads originating from russian steppes

and no i am no afrocentrist i am haplogroup R1b i just akcnowledge truth about my ancestors rather than deny it and try to hide it with nonsense thats all

What you are describing is called Nordicism (a nasty ideology) and has truly little to do with actual History or Science; And absolutely correct only the Anthropological defined Caucasoid race and its sub-races are the proper biological reality;

Every Indo-European population ultimately descends (has decend) from the Pontic-Caspian-steppes (i.e. Urheimat) a range that stretches from the North-sea to the Indus-valley and once also the Tarim-basin; And also the 'civilized' Romans ultimately originated from the steppes (proto-Italic/Italic branch) and also they had to adopt civilization from other civilizations;

And Neolithic-Europe wasnt really Brown-skinned (in the traditional sense) anymore - since/as farmers like Ötzi and Stuttgart were already tested to have the rs1426654 (A/A) mutation;

PS: that webpage you are promoting is exactly the webpage of that well known cyber Afrocentrist;
He once had a Greek identity;

Last edited:
And this was the start of albino anglosaxons to rewrite history in their favor and claim all was built by them and they are superior a tactic to hide the fact they are the weakest race genetically recessive thats why they are so racist !

You truly are that Afrocentrist that spooks around in other forums;
Is your dynamite theory about Vikings and Emperors of the HRE being "blacks" still actual?
Or have you abandoned it?

no you liar!

Mrs. Ruseva is now awaiting the results of a DNA tests to determine whether the little blonde girl is hers. She told told Bulgarian TV that she gave birth to the girl while working in Greece several years ago, but that she had to leave the child behind because she didn't have enough money to take her home. She has had eight children, several of which are Albinos like Maria.

results of dna test!

Roma_family_93.jpg

by the way this is another roma(indian) family whose boy was taken from them by police and then they returned him after dna test which proved he is their child and suffers the same albinism as european "white people" who are indian albinos too
! look at the nose of boy and his father clearly his son i mean you are seriously ignorant man... just because it does not fit your white worldview it doesnt mean it is not true i had also my struggles to accept that because i myself am white R1b and i was also member of a unnamed right wing party in the past so calling me afrocentrist is really funny!
Roma_family_8.jpg

You truly are that Afrocentrist that spooks around in other forums;
Is your dynamite theory about Vikings and Emperors of the HRE being "blacks" still actual?
Or have you abandoned it?
yes you debunked me i am afrocentrist whose family has italian german and celtic ancestors that was a good one nice try...

how about some serious arguments on topic?

IMO, the "Real History" website is a fantasy website that has no place in a discussion about genetics. I don't see it as being any more valid than the Stormfront website.

no you are right europeans are not albinos he wear the cap and glasses for fashion i mean come on you are intelligent people how can you ignore such obvious facts?

yes perfectly good visions thank you sir for debunking my idiotic theory thank you very much i have to say i daydream walking around my city and seeing 2 of 3hree people with glasses yes indeed white poeple have perfect vision oh man this ignorance is unbeatable...
To prove your point make sure that wearing glasses is related to OCA2 mutation. What about brown eye people wearing glasses too? Do they have mild albino mutation?

IMO, the "Real History" website is a fantasy website that has no place in a discussion about genetics. I don't see it as being any more valid than the Stormfront website.
I think it provides more serious facts and proofs than any other history site i ever read because it is not written by those who want to hide the truth and claim other cultures as their own

what exactly is fantasy there? as long as you have no counter arguments of validity such claims are of no value...

I think it has no sense to further continue to post proofs here because eurocentrists never would accept the fact that we are decended from albino indians even when linguistic genetic and historical facts prove this to such an extent that it is only deniable by huge ignorance

Trutharian - why does it have to be a black or a white race ideology? Albinism is different from skin modulation. Skin modulation is directly related to natural selection. You are aware that modern chimpanzees have a large degree of skin color differentiation. A baby chimpanzee is born white/pale (with close capillaries to skin, which gives a pinkish rosy complexion), and their skin darkens as they age. Early hominids most likely had similar traits 3-1.6 mya. When the environment changed and grasslands expanded these early hominids lost their fur and developed more sweat glands for better heat dissipation. The melanin production in the skin adapted to a dry hotter environment by producing more melanin for UV protection. Babies were at the greatest risk, so natural selection changed the melanin production earlier to the point where babies were born with dark skin. It's not surprising that some environmental or vitamin deficiency effected skin modulation during the last 100M years. It's ridicules to think that hominids had been exclusively black or white and some dysfunctional gene turned us albino white or kept us black. We don't see this in any primates today. Why would you think that wouldn't be the case for modern humans? Chimpanzee's have remarkable skin modulation abilities that allows them to communicate and differentiate between social groups.

This thread has been viewed 72409 times.

Back