Places to NOT visit in Europe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, fascinating story, you forgot to add pink flying dragons and unicorns.
I wonder what's so unbelievable about my story. Want to know more? He was in the USAF Security Forces (while in the USA) and also worked in NATO at one point.

Reactions: Ike
Wow, fascinating story, you forgot to add pink flying dragons and unicorns.
As a Eupedia member I should expect you to have common decency. But Alas; it is apparent you are Kosovar yourself, so it is no wonder that you are bitter and skeptical. That passive-aggressive comment shows what agenda and resentment you truly hold.

Those Albanians were so poor at managing a submachine gun, they did not even hit him once. From a higher vantage point; he only had to point the accuracy at their heads and pull the trigger.

He is a military man, with military skills; but has never been shot. This is the only open-fire conflict he has ever endured.

now that I remember, I think I read an article about this, but the article also mentioned that there was a car chase with multiple collisions involved, during which when a bullet pierced his cowboy hat, he asked his wife to take the wheel, cause he got pissed and had some shooting to do. He was also wearing in his belt a quick-draw and a Crocodile-Dundy knife. Later on he found out his wife was working for the Russians, so he had to put her out as well, before flying home to play golf and eat pizza.

This has all been a lot of fun in a bizarre way, but none of these "stories" are verifiable, and they all have the decided "smell" of someone trying to glorify violence between the various ethnic groups in the Balkans. As such, I think this line of posting is highly inappropriate for our Board.

This has all been a lot of fun in a bizarre way, but none of these "stories" are verifiable, and they all have the decided "smell" of someone trying to glorify violence between the various ethnic groups in the Balkans. As such, I think this line of posting is highly inappropriate for our Board.
What the hell kamani starts flinging mud and now there is a problem to be understood? He cannot bear that there is someone who is more direct, realistic, and with an actual experience and straightforward analysis for this board. I am the only person who is contributing to this post and am staying on-topic and gave my insight and advices. I'm not even breaking any rules, as far as I am concerned. He has passive-aggressively accused me of spreading disinformation before; whilst we were debating in the Illyrian-Albanian post; in which evidence of my theory was backed up with credible sources. Pure jealousy and ego, let him handle his own grudges.

chill out dude, I'm just playing with you. I don't have grudges with confused kids.

Wow, fascinating story, you forgot to add pink flying dragons and unicorns.[/QUOΤΕ]

Νο HE forgot to mention what happened to Δερβιτανη,

why you attack that village?

What the hell kamani starts flinging mud and now there is a problem to be understood? He cannot bear that there is someone who is more direct, realistic, and with an actual experience and straightforward analysis for this board. I am the only person who is contributing to this post and am staying on-topic and gave my insight and advices. I'm not even breaking any rules, as far as I am concerned. He has passive-aggressively accused me of spreading disinformation before; whilst we were debating in the Illyrian-Albanian post; in which evidence of my theory was backed up with credible sources. Pure jealousy and ego, let him handle his own grudges.

@ moderators
Did you look the posts of this person normal and in accordance with the rules of the forum?

@ moderators
Did you look the posts of this person normal and in accordance with the rules of the forum?

The member of this forum from United States did not say anything offensive.

You do not want to hear another opinion.

Democracy, tolerance, constructive debate, have you heard of it.

By the way, you back to your avatar the map of fictional "greater albania" which does not exist (except in chauvinist dreams).

It is very offense because it covers the existing territory of four states: Greece, FYROM (Macedonia ), Serbia and Montenegro.

Europe is a place (yet.) not to visit, the youth became unreasonally ungry and the people generally confused the meaning of derivation with racism.

(me)
I never read the rules of Eupedia.

My english is a mess... Hope someone to understand.

Lebrok's note to Panae. For above reasons try not to write about serious matters or you can look like a racist.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Yetos
Frankly I do not get what you mean most of the time & I really do not understand your post. Was it ment as a reply to my post that had nothing to do with you? Please get me out of darkness.

Places not to visit in Europe - anywhere in the Balkans. There will be endless bickering about obscure details that are meaningless to anyone not from the Balkans.

Europe is a place (yet.) not to visit, the youth became unreasonally ungry and the people generally confused the meaning of derivation with racism.

(me)
I never read the rules of Eupedia.
I am very thankfull to meet other persons, other opinions, some maybe friends of sympathy and reasonably cause but definetely brothers and sisters of undeniable True!
I am guest, i am happy, i am not such clever and maybe not so usefull for science but i am thinker; and walker; (-now running but later i fly to the skies...)
I dont act fluently use of my Brittonics so i keep the most silent as i can possibly not to disturb further the stupids -which they consider themselves very intelligent. (παναξ is a delightfull exception of course in any case anytime when the need of beauty and truth is justicious right and a public demand! -just to know ...for next time.)

(Echetlaeus and this Anathema thread)
Is it anything helpfull to this thread? Allthough it "sounds" promising; as at least informating; -If yes i allready
placed my opinion on the very top (except my home). -End.

(bardyl)
Hi, i have many friends of your people, christians and muslims of your origin -every day survivors, labours, familiars, people of honest and respect.
please, your waterpistol licking to the floor! - take of your boots when you enter the House! (Eupedia i mean.)

(@Forum)
Is it right to make a person (bardyl) such an udeniable offend to an other guested person (παναξ) with this map?
I have respond several times for this issue. I am lawed by ethos of politeness and not from any rules (except from the law's of democracy which the basis is respect to the person and to all of them as a union.)

I am more beautifull than the Hungarian stallion and more brave than the Halvanian one.
what else to know?

(@ Moderators ?)
Is it possible to post a naked picture of me wearing army boots with my cream pistol hanging down and pointing bardyl's house? (bardyl's house sounds like ...?) i mean for an avatar like bardyl's which the boy scout point somewhere...
to California? -cant find my glasses...
-maybe a picture of my adolph pointing a synagogue? - or a kkk pedophiliacs against couloured children?
Sound like an idiot? I agree, excuse my anger, It is a sort of dissapointment...

Maybe i was the only "friend" of Echetlaeus, ( I asked him to make me a "friend" to advice him, after that -E. dissapear...? -what to say i was trying to be helpfull...nice try!)
so, except our pleasant Moderators which the decission fell mostly in their back to carry.
I (me, yes me!) ΠΑΝΑΞ humbly, not possible ask but suggest to close this thread for the reason of poisoning the forum and provide a good soil for more hatred more ignorance and fear.

(@Angela)
Ok! I had enough with you. Let you know that PIZZA<<ΠΙΤΤΑ ( << = is from )

_"-When the italian taste the pitta the slivery of their (absolut forgiven and eligitimate gluttony or monsterous greed if you like) mouth covered the -TT and transformed as -TS ,so after that the Pitta became Pi-tsa because every time the slivery was flooding the mouth cave..."
(Stories from my Gr. Mother- soon available to your local store.)

My english is a mess... Hope someone to understand.
Do not worry; it seems a bit understandable. But it takes effort. I was wondering why the grammar was so strange. I thought you were telling a story. But I understand.

I agree that maybe this thread should be locked.

Places not to visit in Europe - anywhere in the Balkans. There will be endless bickering about obscure details that are meaningless to anyone not from the Balkans.

I have quite a few dear friends from the Croatian islands and I have long had a hankering to take a cruise to the Dalmatian coast. So obviously I didn't use to feel this way, and to be honest I don't even now.

I refuse to believe that some of these posters are representative of this area of Europe. It is highly unfortunate, however, that so many of our posters from that area present such a terrible image of the people of the Balkans.

@Αβερδίνε
You are solid true. Thanks for your confirmation. I agree there is no further reason to discuss.

I really feel sorry for everyone who feels like this. I myself restrain to badmouth about any country what so ever and especially places that I have never been to. Believe me I travel a lot around the world and I have seen scary places in many countries that are represented here by the members of eupedia, but I have never insulted or spread such hatred or never posted anything about it, and I have seen many of them in European countries or America. After this thread I am seriously considering to never visit eupedia again. I am deeply insulted. I have got used to it by members like Garrik, Ike and Yetos but now this thread is completely unbelievable and I do not take it seriously. Before any one continues to write about Balkans come down here first. Kosovo is full of internationals who say wonderful things about us. The letters sent by Pope to Albania were so beautiful and full of hope that there are still honest and people in touch with reality. So I choose the Popes' wonderful words instead of these hateful posts.

Since I mentioned Popes letter here is one of them:

To His Excellency Edi Rama
Prime Minister of the Republic of Albania
With vivid memories of my recent Apostolic Journey to Albania, and particularly of the exquisite courtesy and the warm hospitality which you, and the members of Government and the other Authorities, afforded me during the various stages of my Visit, I once more offer you my heartfelt thanks.I readily reaffirm my esteem for the example which Albania has shown with regard both to the rebirth of the Catholic Church and the peaceful and serene relationships between the different religions. The Albanian people is the most youthful of Europe, and because of its youth it can look to the future with great confidence. This youthfulness also contains the roots for the nation’s authentic spiritual, economic and cultural progress.It is my hope and my cordial good wish that you and your fellow citizens will always advance in peace and prosperity. Upon all of you I invoke God’s blessings. I will continue t pray for you, Mr Prime Minister, for the members of your family, your associates and the entire people of Albania. Please pray for me.
Fraternally Francis
From the Vatican, 27 September 2014
http://www.kryeministria.al/en/newsroom/news/a-thank-you-message-from-pope-francis

I have quite a few dear friends from the Croatian islands and I have long had a hankering to take a cruise to the Dalmatian coast. So obviously I didn't use to feel this way, and to be honest I don't even now.

I refuse to believe that some of these posters are representative of this area of Europe. It is highly unfortunate, however, that so many of our posters from that area present such a terrible image of the people of the Balkans.
Actually, lately, from what I have gathered. It seems that the Slovenes and Croats are fairing well in their relations with the Serbs, and their neighbors. Although there is still lots of tension, understandably so.

What happened to my acquiantance, was not an unusual occurence, and it actually happens a lot in that general area. (Balkans)

If you go to the Balkans you must be careful of certain people. I am sorry to say this Angela but I find you to be quite naive and sheltered. It is almost like going into a ghetto in the USA and not expecting to get dirty-looks from gangsters. It is not racist or nationalist to say this, it is just the truth. Obviously you are someone who has no connections to people in Law enforcement or in the Military.

The Balkans is a really neat place to visit, but there ARE lots of thugs and crooks out in the Balkans with their own agendas.

For the record, I used to have a Croatian (female) acquiantance who now lives in the Netherlands, and she wanted Yugoslavia to reform; but although, even she admitted to me that she still had some ill-feelings against the Serbs.

Most of you misinterpret my messages and try to make it look like I am deliberately trying to start a flame war; when that is not my intention. You guys are hyping up the Balkans like it is some fairy-tale land, when it does, indeed, have lots of issues. That tourists must especially be aware of.

I, as a North American, have had actual experience with these people, so I would know. You Angela, and kamani, are just making baseless accusations against me for the most part and are assuming things about the Balkanic region predetermined, that isn't true.

I admit my information was a little too graphic. But this thread was started by someone who wanted insight into ghettos in Europe and places not to venture into, and I was just contributing that insight for everyone. But since most of you are too immature and irresponsible to acknowledge the real world; I suggest that many of you to stay out of this thread and not comment. Or alternatively, this post will be locked, by a Moderator.

I really feel sorry for everyone who feels like this. I myself restrain to badmouth about any country what so ever and especially places that I have never been to. Believe me I travel a lot around the world and I have seen scary places in many countries that are represented here by the members of eupedia, but I have never insulted or spread such hatred or never posted anything about it, and I have seen many of them in European countries or America. After this thread I am seriously considering to never visit eupedia again. I am deeply insulted. I have got used to it by members like Garrik, Ike and Yetos but now this thread is completely unbelievable and I do not take it seriously. Before any one continues to write about Balkans come down here first. Kosovo is full of internationals who say wonderful things about us. The letters sent by Pope to Albania were so beautiful and full of hope that there are still honest and people in touch with reality. So I choose the Popes' wonderful words instead of these hateful posts.

It is very ugly in this way you are mentioning the names, as telltale.

Write whatever you want, if someone bans you.

Maybe, you do not want to hear different opinion, especially from Greece and Serbia.

Nobody nationalist or fundamentalist from us, and once you call me chauvinist, you do not even know what that term means.

Yetos is Greek and atheist, Ike is not Serb how you think, I'm half Serb (and Yugoslav in heart), and now a European, I love the idea of a federal Europe as I loved federal Yugoslavia, this forum is wonderful, someone can learn a lot, and I got a several friends.

Yet another post where you are externalizing your problems instead of internalizing them. You brought this on yourself by attacking me. You were obviously very offended and appalled to discover my revelation that two Kosovars thugs were killed while staging an ambush against my acquaintance. Let us not pretend to be the victim though; You had the choice whether or not to post.

Truth is: these two individuals are dead now, and they made a deadly mistake. They should have not been in Serbia, trying to attack innocent people, anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

This thread has been viewed 34733 times.

Back