Are South Slavs more Balkan Native than Slavic?

My yDNA radiates from Albania. Same goes for EV13 and R1b-L23.

It's not saying much, but atleast it's not a transplant like you claim, these haplogroups are not common in South Slavs.

EV13 among Serbs is chiefly of Albanian extraction. Clade testing has already shown it.

J2 is genetically Balkan E3b is but not seen much in Balkan Slavs but those in Balkans who are pre historic Mediterraneans E3b is Neolithic Eastern Mediterranean the first Whites/Indo Europeans came from Pontus Anatolia Hittie Cypriots these are E3b Eastern Mediterranean are the oldest therefore the most Near Eastern E3b is more Neolithic than J2 I am sure of it since it's much more wide spread than J2.

I2 which most Dinarics are including North Albanians North Serbs Croats etc are Megalithic this is the time period after Neolithic their regions are generally colder and more mountainous there fore you have to think of that in a racial sense

Serbs from Vojvodina never moved to anywhere and never “become Catholic”.

They came to Vojvodina in 17-18th century, mostly from Sanjak area, which is now a Southern part of Serbia.

Vojvodina, officially the Autonomous Province of Vojvodina, is an autonomous province of Serbia, located in the northern part of the country, in the Pannonian Plain. Novi Sad is the largest city and administrative center of Vojvodina and the second-largest city in Serbia.

J2 is genetically Balkan E3b is but not seen much in Balkan Slavs but those in Balkans who are pre historic Mediterraneans E3b is Neolithic Eastern Mediterranean the first Whites/Indo Europeans came from Pontus Anatolia Hittie Cypriots these are E3b Eastern Mediterranean are the oldest therefore the most Near Eastern E3b is more Neolithic than J2 I am sure of it since it's much more wide spread than J2.

I2 which most Dinarics are including North Albanians North Serbs Croats etc are Megalithic this is the time period after Neolithic their regions are generally colder and more mountainous there fore you have to think of that in a racial sense
I2 in South Slavs is by majority I2a1b-CTS10228, it came to the Balkans with the Slavic invasions 6th century AD and onwards. This is established by people with 2 digit IQs and more.

North Albanians have as little as 2% I2a1b-CTS10228, if not less.

R1b-L23 which Albanians fall into is Yamnaya IE.

J2b2 is not Mediterranean. Its Ancient samples were heavily Steppe-admixed, most likely an integrated haplogroup of Yamnaya Indo-Europeans.

EV13 is Natufian in origin and later spread from the Balkans to south and north along with Indo-Europeans.

According to a Croat I spoken to Serbians who converted to being Catholic and then as if by magic called themselves Croat and moved to Dalmatia aka now modern day Croatia do indeed come from Vojvodina and they identify with being Serbs not Hungarians.

He was a Croatian man with Serbian ancestors from Vojvodina one person, one. Can you not handle that or something?

I2 in general is Megalithic Google that anywhere

You are misinformed. There is a hungarian minority in the north who very much has their own ethnic identity as Hungarians. Just 3 days ago was the 100 year anniversary of the annexation of Vojvodina by Serbia, and there were some manifestations. For example in Novi Sad some people even changed the street signs and one of them was "REPUBLIC OF VOJVODINA". This is obviously a very clear message.

LINK: http://rs.n1info.com/Vesti/a438807/Table-s-natpisima-Trg-republike-Vojvodine-u-Novom-sadu.html

IMG-3d5d9bcfcd4bfd8de5b91a9f8f9c24b8-V-730x440.jpg

When I see Croats having to deal with the same type of constant misinformation coming from Serbia I understand fully solidarity behind the 2000+ Albanian soldiers that volunteered to fight against Serbia in the last Croatian war.
No people from Vojvodina identify with being Serbian I speak to them myself.

I2 in general is Megalithic Google that anywhere
Megalithic people in the Balkans died out. Replaced and dilluted by invaders.

If anything, Albanians and Greeks mixed with the original I2 carriers' mtDNA. That's the only little Megalithic Balkan admix that remains, through megalithic women.

I2a1b-CTS10228 that South Slavs carry, came from the north in the early middle ages, deal with it.

It's not a study, more of a blog. All dating to medieval Bogomils:

Stecci’ probably appeared in the second half of the 12th century, with the first phase lasting throughout the 13th century. A period of the most intensive production and decoration were the 14th and 15th centuries. In the 16th century their use completely ceased.

Debunked.

Bet you believe the Bosnian Indiana Jones too, and the "Pyramids". I see some Pyramid in that site banner, LMAO:

eaglelogo.jpg

Yes, as we have established all South Slavs are Slavs with significant but varying proportions of female-biased Balkanic admixture. The Serbo-Croatians considered tribal affiliation to be inherited along the male line. A son of a native woman and a Slavic man would have been just as Slavic as a 'pure' Slav.

In Croatia we also find traces of ethnoses which became extinct with this expansion. For instance, much of the toponymy in North-Western Croatia looks Western Slavic, and the Kajkavian regional dialect seems to have a strong West Slavic substratum.

These are probably Slavic archaisms, not West Slavic substratum. The main split goes between Slovenian/Croatian and Bulgarian/Macedonian. Serbian dialects are in the middle of the split as the eastern Srbian dialects are transitional to Bulgarian.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/South_Slavic_languages

It's not a study, more of a blog. All dating to medieval Bogomils:

Stecci’ probably appeared in the second half of the 12th century, with the first phase lasting throughout the 13th century. A period of the most intensive production and decoration were the 14th and 15th centuries. In the 16th century their use completely ceased.

Debunked.

Bet you believe the Bosnian Indiana Jones too, and the "Pyramids".

Megalithic and Neolithic culture is still very much in Balkans. You can't differentiate on Indo European people/sub races.

If only you saw what the last Bosnian man sent to me...

You are misinformed. There is a hungarian minority in the north who very much has their own ethnic identity as Hungarians. Just 3 days ago was the 100 year anniversary of the annexation of Vojvodina by Serbia, and there were some manifestations. For example in Novi Sad some people even changed the street signs and one of them was "REPUBLIC OF VOJVODINA". This is obviously a very clear message.

LINK: http://rs.n1info.com/Vesti/a438807/Table-s-natpisima-Trg-republike-Vojvodine-u-Novom-sadu.html

IMG-3d5d9bcfcd4bfd8de5b91a9f8f9c24b8-V-730x440.jpg

:LOL:

When I see Croats having to deal with the same type of constant misinformation coming from Serbia I understand fully solidarity behind the 2000+ Albanian soldiers that volunteered to fight against Serbia in the last Croatian war.

Last 150 years were especially difficult...

Shall I print the rest of the conversation? Between Matko G****sev and myself?

Help me understand what you don't understand.

There is no distinct Croatian language, just as there is no distinct Serbian language. The dialectal differences don't correspond to national borders or ethnic affiliations. Only someone with strong political biases would claim otherwise. Are people from Slavonia and Dalmatia not Croats?

There is no distinct Croatian language, just as there is no distinct Serbian language. The dialectal differences don't correspond to national borders or ethnic affiliations.

I showed you an ISO codes for Croatian language. What dialects have to do with language standardization?

Only someone with strong political biases would claim otherwise.

Don't be unpolite. Are you blaming ISO for strong political biases?

Are people from Slavonia and Dalmatia not Croats?

What do you mean? There is only one standard Croatian language.

Last edited:

This thread has been viewed 250844 times.

Back