Classify and guess the ethnicity.

You could be right, and misinterpreting sense of humor for mocking it’s possible.
Reading behind the lines it’s not an exact science. [emoji4]
Could the game I watched today (England - Italy 1-1) , played a role on my interpretation? Vardy EN (26' minutes) and Insigne IT (87' minutes).

Why would I insult another group by pointing out similarities with my own? That would be insulting myself which would be ridiculous.

Salento, do not respond to me again, thanks.

Why would I insult another group by pointing out similarities with my own? That would be insulting myself which would be ridiculous.

Salento, do not respond to me again, thanks.

Who do you think you are?
You don’t get to ask me a question, and then you ask me to shut up.
I’ve mistaken your WEIRD sense of humor for an Insult.
You weren’t clear, and by the way I did admit that probably I misjudged your Intentions.
Did you miss that part?
Mark “don’t answer that”. Thanks.

Last edited:
Who do you think you are?
You don’t get to ask me a question, and then you ask me to shut up.
I’ve mistaken your WEIRD sense of humor for an Insult.
You weren’t clear, and by the way I did admit that probably I misjudged your Intentions.
Did you miss that part?
Mark “don’t answer that”. Thanks.

It’s called “rhetorical,” genius. Your implication was that being mistaken for being Scottish was an insult, making quite clear your opinion of Scots but your opinion means nothing.

It’s called “rhetorical,” genius. Your implication was that being mistaken for being Scottish was an insult, making quite clear your opinion of Scots but your opinion means nothing.

I’m going to answer you with your own previous statement:
You said “Why would I insult another group by pointing out similarities with my own? That would be insulting myself which would be ridiculous.”
The map with Scotland is from My Results of LivingDNA. “Dear long distance Cousin”. And that’s a fact and not my “Opinion”.
I am a Genius. Thanks !

This is ridiculous. I’m moving on.

View attachment 10607

I take this thread to not have to open another. You can rate this woman, thank you.

Last edited:

This thread has been viewed 17483 times.

Back