Kosovo Albanians Haplogroups?

That is just a small part of todays Montenegro, and it's clearly stated where Slavs lived, and where did Albanians:
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikiped...ntenegro.svg/479px-Venezia_Montenegro.svg.png

"Albanians lived in the south of the Venetian Albania around Ulcinj and Durrës. The area around Kotor was populated by Croats and Romance-speakers and was fully Catholic."

If you have DNA evidence that suggest different, present it. If not, stop with those pompous statements.

"The area around Kotor was populated by Croats and Romance-speakers and was fully Catholic."
*Facepalm".

"Ma nelle aree interne più della metà della popolazione era di lingua slava, specialmente nei primi anni del Settecento.
Paulucci inoltre scrisse che vicino al confine con l'Albania vi erano grosse comunità di lingua albanese: Dulcigno era per metà albanese, per un quarto veneziana e per il rimanente quarto slava.[2]."
This is the right.
The Albania Venetians according to venetian was inhabited just by albanian and italian (venetian).

After 700 there was a great migration by the Slavs in Venetian Albanian.
However for the DNA that serve? Is confirmed by Venetian, do not like the truth?
And for place is all coast annd is 30\35% of Montenegro.
And the name "Montenegro" was given by the Venetians for Venetian Albania.
How do you explain this?
Ventian think just Italian and Albanian living here.
After 700 with a big "immigration" by slavs
had exceeded the local population.

I don't see a problem. Everyone agrees there was big Slav migration around 560 AD.

Luigi Paulucci wrote about who was speaking what language. Look at your quote, do you see the underlined words lingua Slava and lingua Albanese? This is genetics part of the forum. Someone speaking Venetian doesn't make him Venetian. What Hg were those people? Do you have any data about that?

I gave you negs for last 2 posts. Stick to the subject.

I don't see a problem. Everyone agrees there was big Slav migration around 560 AD.

Luigi Paulucci wrote about who was speaking what language. Look at your quote, do you see the underlined words lingua Slava and lingua Albanese? This is genetics part of the forum. Someone speaking Venetian doesn't make him Venetian. What Hg were those people? Do you have any data about that?

I gave you negs for last 2 posts. Stick to the subject.

What? What? What?
The Venetians when they conquered were divided administration.
A part made ​​her the Venetians and the other the local population.
Croats in Dalmatia also had a role in the administration.
He divided them with the language because the Venetian is not a Slavic language (and I hope you know) and Albanian is not a Slavic language.
You think that Montenegrins speak the Venetian? German? Let me understand this?
Montenegrin language don't is a language slav? A ok, i'm sorry.
According to you montenegrin language is a neolatin...........mhhhhhh, stop with this.
Listen me, don't continue.
In other thread you complained that "There are no official data on the Albanians".
Now i show to you "official census" and you say thngs no sense.
Your answer is no sense.

As the matter of fact your answer make no sense, but literally no sense. And it's all off topic, so we should end this.

You can't simply connect kosovars with dardanians. Before ottomans, people in kosovo were slavic speakers. The muslims were 1 class people in the ottoman empire, so the feudals in Kosovo were ghegs (albanians) and that's how the they came there. Gheg families always had more children than the slavic ones. Old people say that if the son was sterile, his father or brother would make "his" children. Also they are very aggressive and slavic people are peaceful, so they were (and still are) emigrating from their birthplaces. There wasn't law for the ghegs in the ottoman empire, they were raping, stealing, burning whole villages etc. In Macedonia people are leaving their birthplaces where albanians are majority (or 50-50) and they're migrating to more peaceful places. You can't live in the same village with them, they're like tribe although it's 21st century.

Excuse me, We are like Tribals? I am from these "Tribals" and Have a BSc and a MSc in Economics and Finance (From two of the top50 schools in the world), I know even more that are even higher educated than me from these "Tribals". But what can you do when most Macedonians are naive and think these "Tribals" are uneducated fools, also some of these "Tribals" are in the government too, we are all doomed!. Keep that thinking going, you will see what the future brings for you then :) I bet 100% that you live in one of the big cities and have never visited one of these "tribal" areas. My village is firstly described in greek books in the 1300, with an Illyrian name (still has the same name). We have never had Slav-Macedonians living there, been purely Albanian Catholics (Muslims from 1800s) (documented). Due to this, the neighbouring villages (both albanian and macedonian villages) thought that we killed any Macedonian that tok a step inside our "territory" (lol). This story was told to me by a Macedonian who I employed to build my house and water systems. After working there for 3 days he told me how afraid he had been before entering the village. I can say that I had a good laugh at that. He then said that he hadn't meet so nice people in ages. I get the same feeling about you from your comments. It seems that you really think the albanian villagers are like tribes from the ancient times, which in itself is rather extreme that anyone can believe that.... Id say it says more about you than anything else. I'll end this tirade with this comment, sorry mods but I just cannot leave stupid comments like those alone.

Ps: You give most Macedonians a bad name.

1. If we want to be fair we have to admit that half of Balkans have tribal mentality. Education independent. Goes for all nationalities.
2. Why don't you renounce Islam? It's obvious that you've been pushed into Arabic faith not so long ago.

I didn't know that. Thank you a lot for the information!
I am still waiting for full results from iGENEA. With your expertise, what do you think would be my ancient tribe? Even though I am R1b1a2.
So your surname is gashi from what i see in your name,,yes your dna will be diffrent from many tribes of albania such as krasnichi tribe whom were from north albania,,In my family i am not allowed to mix with your tribe for some reason.

Mhhh, i think u are just a stupid.
The change of religon is contribuided by ottoman empire, u say "albanian make mafia".
But is just a fake, go in italy, in italy russian and ukrainian are wors of albanian mafia or italian mafia.
Albanian of today are only angry for governament, past and many things.
In other topic, many people confirmed e-v13 enter in neolithc in europe.
According to "utent of forum", kosovo is center of gene for Albanian.
For me don't interest enter in UE or european feel.
U have origin in vodkaland and we in africa.
A no srry u can descendent from turkey.
You are wrong my friend if you think about an if you know about albanians an their tribes then you will know that most of kosova albanians are from north albania only a few albanians are from kosova an the albanians who were in kosova before the albanians from north albania were catholic albanians an were most of all albanians from north,Take this the biggest tribe of kosova is krasnichi they are from the region of troopja shkodra,,

Reactions: Ike
So your surname is gashi from what i see in your name,,yes your dna will be diffrent from many tribes of albania such as krasnichi tribe whom were from north albania,,In my family i am not allowed to mix with your tribe for some reason.

Yes, my surname is Gashi. My family are from the "Dukagjin Region" in Kosovo in a small village called Qabiq (they traveled from a place/village called 'Buzhala/Buzhalë' in Albania some generations ago. Qabiq was not the first destination they settled to, but several other places in the Dukagjin Region). We're descendants from the Gashi tribe which by the way lived close to the 'Krasniqi (Krasnichi) tribe' in Northern Albania. I do not know the case in your family which forbids you to 'mix' with 'us', but as for the old traditions in the Gashi tribe/clan: One from the Gashi tribe cannot marry another from the Gashi tribe.

What do you mean with ' ...yes your DNA will be different from many tribes of Albania ' ?

si je

From all those people cursing and insulting each other you quoted me and said this to me? I didn't say anything non-objective.. I knew that you (non-balkanic people) would think like that, but i'm just telling the truth. Come here and live 1 month and you'll see what I'm talking about. Their brains are washed by the propaganda of some radicals. For the ottoman time and the terror against the christians, we have lot of evidence.
Jovan let me tell you something,My great granfather lived in kosova an he was very wealthy an didnt have issue with slavs,until they started to bully him for money,now my great grandfather was asked by 3 serbian policemen for money just because of the wealth he had an the vine yard he owned,, he refused,so they shot him in the head,for no reason does that sound peaceful?no it doesnt,my grandfather took revenge an killed all 3 policemen for killing his father as would any other man would around the world..the problem with serbian an albanian thing is that albanians dont take shit from serbians so if the slavs just stop the insults or desciminate them,or try to assimultae them,then their would not be a problem,also about dardania or kosova the modern name,i urge you to go in the church of decan a look at the 13ctry paintings on the wall then come back hear an tell me what you see on walls,i didnt know serbians wear the albanian plis,or the serbians were catholics,because my friend,all through that church you see catholic preists an albanians wearing the plis,,an another thing without being rude,macedonia is greek land from the old times,the modern people of macedonia are of bulgraian origion an yugoslavian aka serbians,so the was migration also from the slavs to macedonia in the 12ctry or 13thcrty,an in kosova catholic albanians fought with serbians against the ottomans so albanians were their hands down in thats time ask a educated serbian an he will say samething,,also macednia shkopje is albanian word from old times they live their because they have always lived their,no hard feeling an sorry if you are offended..god bless:grin:

Jovan let me tell you something,My great granfather lived in kosova an he was very wealthy an didnt have issue with slavs,until they started to bully him for money,now my great grandfather was asked by 3 serbian policemen for money just because of the wealth he had an the vine yard he owned,, he refused,so they shot him in the head,for no reason does that sound peaceful?no it doesnt,my grandfather took revenge an killed all 3 policemen for killing his father as would any other man would around the world..the problem with serbian an albanian thing is that albanians dont take shit from serbians so if the slavs just stop the insults or desciminate them,or try to assimultae them,then their would not be a problem,also about dardania or kosova the modern name,i urge you to go in the church of decan a look at the 13ctry paintings on the wall then come back hear an tell me what you see on walls,i didnt know serbians wear the albanian plis,or the serbians were catholics,because my friend,all through that church you see catholic preists an albanians wearing the plis,,an another thing without being rude,macedonia is greek land from the old times,the modern people of macedonia are of bulgraian origion an yugoslavian aka serbians,so the was migration also from the slavs to macedonia in the 12ctry or 13thcrty,an in kosova catholic albanians fought with serbians against the ottomans so albanians were their hands down in thats time ask a educated serbian an he will say samething,,also macednia shkopje is albanian word from old times they live their because they have always lived their,no hard feeling an sorry if you are offended..god bless:grin:
This happen over 60 years ago so i can speak of this because my grandfather past,

I was wondering is there any data about haplogroups of Kosovo albanians because I'm interested to see is there any big difference between them and albanians from Albania? Because on this table there is nothin about Kosovo yet: http://www.eupedia.com/europe/european_y-dna_haplogroups.shtml
This is nothing related to nationalism but rather intent to shed light the whereabouts of real natives on their various locations based mostly on their recent DNA.
When I mean NATIVES it would mean native for some specific timeframes because if we go even backwards in the human migrations and history everyone is a MIGRANT.
The very first human created is ADAM and based on facts nowadays he came from Central Africa and according to religious documents he was neither black or white, rather created from the earths ground and water from all around the earth, so all the mixed type of ground like red, brown, black, white etc. So it is argued its skin color was mixture of all main colors.

I may hypothesize based on DNA facts (listed below) the following:

1: I may hypothesize that Ancient Greeks and Ancient Macedonia (taking into account the ethnic majority) were comprised by current ethnic Albanians and Hellenic people
2: I may hypothesize based on the DNA facts data below that “Illyrians are direct descendants of I2a haplogroup.
3: I may also hypothesize (based on DNA data and the current locations of modern Albanians and Greeks) that current modern Greeks are not the only descendants of Ancient Greeks but it comprises of other ancient tribes (see below 1 to 7).
4: I may also hypothesize that current ethnic Albanians are neither the descendants of: Illyrians, Thracians, Dacians, Carpians (Carpathian) (and at that time there were no Greeks yet), but rather NATIVE people with the DNA of E-V13 which was pre Illyrian, Thracian, Dacian, Carpian (Carpathian) and Ancient Greek and Macedonian.

If we carefully look at the map and the highest percentages of E-V13, We can see that on the most areas where current ethnic Albanians live E-V13 has its highest percentages, Kosovo 47.5%, Albanians from Macedonia 39.1%, south Greece 43.5% (were ethnic Albanians called Arvanitas or Arberesh live), north Greece 35.4%, Arvanitas and Peloponnese area 47%% (it is known that Arvanitas lived in Peloponnese area too), and Albania with 27.5%. While the rest of the Greece (were traditionally is known that no Albanians live there) as of those from Crete have only 8.8%, Thrace 19%, and the rest of Greece overall, ethnic Greeks of today have only 19%, it also shows that they are much more Slavicized than Albanians with R1a 16% and I2a of 19%. In addition, based on a map shown with a percentage of E-V13, south Serbia (were ethnic Albanians live) has higher percentage of E-V13, and south east and north east part of Montenegro (were ethnic Albanians live) have also higher percentage.

1: Arvanitas based on Southwest Greece (Arberesh, who spoke a dialect of the Albanian language). It is also argued that Arvanitas were also on Peloponnese area of Greece.
2: Epirus (Where Gjergj Kastrioti Skanderbeg declared that he is a descendant of Epirus king of Pyrrhus),
3: Dardania (current Kosovo)
4: Current Albania
5: West (current) Macedonia.
6: the Very South of current Serbia
7: South East and north East part of current Montenegro

E-V13 is 10,000 years old, then we can argue that current ethnic Albanians are NATIVE inhabitants of Europe, it should be interested to see what DNA would the kings of Ancient Greeks have.
This also verifies why Greek and Albanian language is 5000 years old as argued in the recent study.
http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...ience&module=Search&mabReward=relbias:w&_r=2&

It is argued that relatively small populations and the very non mixed of...Saami (Norway, Sweden, finish), Sardinians (Sardinia, very south of Mediterranean Dalmatia), Basques (North Spain) and Kosovar Albanians (Republic of Kosovo) are the very NATIVES of the European region.
Please refer to what native Saami, Sardinians, Basques and Kosovar Albanians should look alike
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sardinian_people
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Basque_people
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sami_people
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albanians_in_Kosovo

Autosomal DNA[edit]
Analysis of autosomal DNA, which analyses all genetic components has revealed that few genetic discontinuities exist in European populations, apart from certain outliers such as Saami, Sardinians, Basques and Kosovar Albanians. They found that Albanians, on the one hand, have a high amount of identity by descent sharing, suggesting that both Albanians from Albania and Kosovo derived from a relatively small population that expanded recently and rapidly in the last 1,500 years. On the other hand, they are not wholly isolated or endogamous, as they share a significant amount of descent with nearby Macedonian, Greek and Italian populations.[103]The recent growth is particularly evident in Kosovar Albanians, which show particularly high levels of homogeneity, in contrast to the diversity otherwise found in other Balkan populations.[104]
http://arxiv.org/pdf/1207.3815v1.pdf
Novembre J. et al. (2008) Genes mirror geography within Europe, Nature doi:10.1038/nature07331

R1b (kelts, 22,000 years) J2 (middle-east 15,000 years) I1 (Vikings Scandinavians 20,000 years) R1a (Slavs - Russia, Poland 23,000 years) I2a1 (Sardinia, Dalmatia 8,000 years). E (54,000 years), E1b1b (42,000 years). E-V13 (10,000 years)

Region/Haplogroup
I1
I2*/I2a
I2b
R1a
R1b
G
J2
J*/J1
E-V13
Albania
Kosovo Albanians
Albanians (Macedonia)
Greece (Peloponnese)
Greece (South)
Greece (North)
Greece (Crete)
Greece (Thrace)
Greece (ethnic Greeks)
Macedonia (ethnic Slavic)
Bulgaria
Bosniaks
Bosnian Croats
Bosnian Serbs
Croatia
Serbia

0clip_image002.png

0clip_image004.png

0clip_image006.png

Y haplogroup E1b1b (E-M35) in the modern Balkan population is dominated by its sub-clade E1b1b1a (E-M78) and specifically by the most common European sub-clade of E-M78, E-V13.[68] The area in and around Albanian speaking regions has the highest known percentages E-V13 in the world, and it is thought that the majority of E-V13 in Europe and elsewhere descend from a common ancestor who lived in the Balkans in the late Mesolithic or Neolithic, and that men of this lineage began to spread outside the Balkans as early as the Neolithic, or even as recently as the Roman era.[68][69][70][71][72][73]

In contrast, another major discovery relevant to the study of E-V13 origins was the announcement in Lacan et al. (2011) that a 7000 year old skeleton in a Neolithic context in a Spanish funeral cave, was an E-V13 man. (The other specimens tested from the same site were in haplogroup G2a, which has been found in Neolithic contexts throughout Europe.) Using 7 STR markers, this specimen was identified as being similar to modern individuals tested in Albania, Bosnia, Greece, Corsica, and Provence. The authors therefore proposed that, whether or not the modern distribution of E-V13 of today is a result of more recent events, E-V13 was already in Europe within the Neolithic, carried by early farmers from the Eastern Mediterranean to the Western Mediterranean, much earlier than the Bronze age.

Haplogroup E-V13 is the only lineage that reaches the highest frequencies out of Africa. In fact, it represents about 85% of the European E-M78 chromosomes with a clinal pattern of frequency distribution from the southern Balkan peninsula (19.6%) to western Europe (2.5%). The same haplogroup is also present at lower frequencies in Anatolia (3.8%), the Near East (2.0%), and the Caucasus (1.8%). In Africa, haplogroup E-V13 is rare, being observed only in northern Africa at a low frequency (0.9%).
Cruciani et al. (2007)

This would claim that E-V13 is not originated from Egypt nor even north Africa as the percentage of E-V13 in those regions is minimal. This also claims that E-V13 is 10,000 years way before the Egypt era. Now if we are about to go even more backwards then E-V13 is originated from E1b1b , however because E1b1b is 42,000 years it would be almost impossible to find what race or their appearance are.

References:
http://www.jogg.info/32/bird.htm
http://www.eupedia.com/europe/european_y-dna_haplogroups.shtml
http://www.eupedia.com/europe/Haplogroup_E1b1b_Y-DNA.shtml
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Y-DNA_haplogroups_by_ethnic_group
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dardanians_(Trojan)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Agawf3IRD4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M99ze151HvA
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chaonians
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M99ze151HvA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fqMmFS14JjA

You can't simply connect kosovars with dardanians. Before ottomans, people in kosovo were slavic speakers. The muslims were 1 class people in the ottoman empire, so the feudals in Kosovo were ghegs (albanians) and that's how the they came there. Gheg families always had more children than the slavic ones. Old people say that if the son was sterile, his father or brother would make "his" children. Also they are very aggressive and slavic people are peaceful, so they were (and still are) emigrating from their birthplaces. There wasn't law for the ghegs in the ottoman empire, they were raping, stealing, burning whole villages etc. In Macedonia people are leaving their birthplaces where albanians are majority (or 50-50) and they're migrating to more peaceful places. You can't live in the same village with them, they're like tribe although it's 21st century.

All that you are saying is only your Opinion, and this thread is only based on facts with DNA, if you dont have DNA facts and claim your opinion with sources then obviously this is not your place to be.

please see below the recent findings...i dont give opinions here, i only represent scientific Sources....

Y haplogroup E1b1b (E-M35) in the modern Balkan population is dominated by its sub-clade E1b1b1a (E-M78) and specifically by the most common European sub-clade of E-M78, E-V13.[68] The area in and around Albanian speaking regions has the highest known percentages E-V13 in the world, and it is thought that the majority of E-V13 in Europe and elsewhere descend from a common ancestor who lived in the Balkans in the late Mesolithic or Neolithic, and that men of this lineage began to spread outside the Balkans as early as the Neolithic, or even as recently as the Roman era.[68][69][70][71][72][73]

In contrast, another major discovery relevant to the study of E-V13 origins was the announcement in Lacan et al. (2011) that a 7000 year old skeleton in a Neolithic context in a Spanish funeral cave, was an E-V13 man. (The other specimens tested from the same site were in haplogroup G2a, which has been found in Neolithic contexts throughout Europe.) Using 7 STR markers, this specimen was identified as being similar to modern individuals tested in Albania, Bosnia, Greece, Corsica, and Provence. The authors therefore proposed that, whether or not the modern distribution of E-V13 of today is a result of more recent events, E-V13 was already in Europe within the Neolithic, carried by early farmers from the Eastern Mediterranean to the Western Mediterranean, much earlier than the Bronze age.

R1b (kelts, 22,000 years) J2 (middle-east 15,000 years) I1 (Vikings Scandinavians 20,000 years) R1a (Slavs - Russia, Poland 23,000 years) I2a1 (Sardinia, Dalmatia 8,000 years). E (54,000 years), E1b1b (42,000 years). E-V13 (10,000 years)

Region/Haplogroup
I1
I2*/I2a
I2b
R1a
R1b
G
J2
J*/J1
E-V13
Albania
Kosovo Albanians
Albanians (Macedonia)
Greece (Peloponnese)
Greece (South)
Greece (North)
Greece (Crete)
Greece (Thrace)
Greece (ethnic Greeks)
Macedonia (ethnic Slavic)
Bulgaria
Bosniaks
Bosnian Croats
Bosnian Serbs
Croatia
Serbia

If we carefully look at the map and the highest percentages of E-V13, We can see that on the most areas where current ethnic Albanians live E-V13 has its highest percentages, Kosovo Albanians 47.5%, Albanians from Macedonia 39.1%, south Greece 43.5% (were ethnic Albanians called Arvanitas or Arberesh live), north Greece 35.4%, Arvanitas and Peloponnese area 47%% (it is known that Arvanitas lived in Peloponnese area too), and Albania with 27.5%. While the rest of the Greece (were traditionally is known that no Albanians live there) as of those from Crete have only 8.8%, Thrace 19%, and the rest of Greece overall, ethnic Greeks of today have only 19%, it also shows that they are much more Slavicized than Albanians with R1a 16% and I2a of 19%. In addition, based on a map shown with a percentage of E-V13, south Serbia (were ethnic Albanians live) has higher percentage of E-V13, and south east and north east part of Montenegro (were ethnic Albanians live) have also higher percentage.

So almost 50% of E-V13 which is 10,000 years is still in Kosovo up to this date, how it is possible then as you said that it was all slavic before Ottomans?.
Slavic is R1a and in Kosovo its only 4.5% and Albania 9%.

References:
http://www.jogg.info/32/bird.htm
http://www.eupedia.com/europe/european_y-dna_haplogroups.shtml
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Y-DNA_haplogroups_by_ethnic_group

So almost 50% of E-V13 which is 10,000 years is still in Kosovo up to this date, how it is possible then as you said that it was all slavic before Ottomans?.

You've missed the fact that you're using 2000 AD distribution, and drawing conclusions about 1300 AD?

Not to mention that there is not a single evidence that E-V13 was on Kosovo 10,000 years ago. Or even 5,000 years ago.

You've missed the fact that you're using 2000 AD distribution, and drawing conclusions about 1300 AD?

Not to mention that there is not a single evidence that E-V13 was on Kosovo 10,000 years ago. Or even 5,000 years ago.

1: I am referring to e-V13 10,000 YBP
http://www.eupedia.com/europe/european_haplogroups_timeline.shtml

2: The evidence is that Kosovo has 47.5% E-V13 (people that live there), and its known that E-V13 is 10,000 ybp old. Recently they have found a 7,000 year skeleton wich was E-V13...please see the references
http://www.eupedia.com/europe/european_haplogroups_timeline.shtml

So with facts we know that it is 7000 years old but it is argued that its at least 10,000 years old

I dont understand your quote sir...

Not another one to make conclusions like this:

The authors therefore proposed that, whether or not the modern distribution of E-V13 of today is a result of more recent events, E-V13 was already in Europe within the Neolithic, carried by early farmers from the Eastern Mediterranean to the Western Mediterranean, much earlier than the Bronze age.

So with facts we know that it is 7000 years old but it is argued that its at least 10,000 years old

This thread has been viewed 163200 times.

Back