What's up with this Loki guy on TheApricity Forums?

Userius

Reaction score
Y-DNA haplogroup
R-Z92
mtDNA haplogroup
H15a1
I made another account on there mostly just to ask about my haplogroup and other things, and for the most part is was going rather well.

I've noticed some people saying some particularly nasty things on that site, and they even have a ***** Lounge section where you can go and talk smack. However, I went on one such thread and simply stated how Christianity, Islam, and Judaism are basically from the same desert root. I got this as a result: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/449380842876305411/489284111660220436/unknown.png

This is actually the second time it happened. The first time was a mere Catholic bashing thread where I said that "Protestants are the problem". I got a ban for that as well.

So I'm just wondering what's up with that site where you can call someone a degenerate or insult their ethnic make-up, yet one subject is apparently taboo...even though there are Atheists on that forum that haven't been banned.

Forum staffs tend to have eccentric people, not just on TA, LOL.

Forum staffs tend to have eccentric people, not just on TA, LOL.

Well I guess I'll just quit lol. Most of the discussions there are ***** topics anyway.

TA has deteriorated massively. In the good old days there would be a lot of valuable talk, especially when Agrippa was about.

TA has deteriorated massively. In the good old days there would be a lot of valuable talk, especially when Agrippa was about.

Interesting. Isn't he the one who was sent to prison?

Why is t r o l l censored on this site?

Funny you mention prison. I've read some strange things about the people that run TA now.

Last edited:
Interesting. Isn't he the one who was sent to prison?

It all makes sense now. I reported users talking about raping peoples mothers and killing infants and he was more concerned with me spamming well deserved thumb downs. When I called him out on his reasoning for what is far more deserving of concern, I was perma-banned for being a "wise ass". Now the lack of quality is even more apparent on that site with only majority vermin left posting.

I made another account on there mostly just to ask about my haplogroup and other things, and for the most part is was going rather well.

I've noticed some people saying some particularly nasty things on that site, and they even have a ***** Lounge section where you can go and talk smack. However, I went on one such thread and simply stated how Christianity, Islam, and Judaism are basically from the same desert root. I got this as a result: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/449380842876305411/489284111660220436/unknown.png

This is actually the second time it happened. The first time was a mere Catholic bashing thread where I said that "Protestants are the problem". I got a ban for that as well.

So I'm just wondering what's up with that site where you can call someone a degenerate or insult their ethnic make-up, yet one subject is apparently taboo...even though there are Atheists on that forum that haven't been banned.

Loki was a militant Atheist, and now apparently he's found Jesus Christ, and is a militant Theist. lol. Same crap really.

It all makes sense now. I reported users talking about raping peoples mothers and killing infants and he was more concerned with me spamming well deserved thumb downs. When I called him out on his reasoning for what is far more deserving of concern, I was perma-banned for being a "wise ass". Now the lack of quality is even more apparent on that site with only majority vermin left posting.

I know for sure that theapricity is a site with lots of hardcore white supremacists as well as extreme racists in general. I'm not talking about the crazy Uncle Bob and his bad jokes "racists", im talking about the dark deranged Nazi types. The fact that the moderation lets posts about killing infants or raping someone's mother (what the hell???) slide, yet they chase after someone for downvoting speaks buckets.

The ones who have some self control and pretend to know something about genetics have all migrated to anthrogenica. How upset Jean would be if she could see what's happened to it.

Personally, there's a limit to how much I can take of Sikeliot and his socks talking to each other, so I don't even go on there for entertainment purposes any more.

Can anyone say "one trick pony"? It's sad.

I know for sure that theapricity is a site with lots of hardcore white supremacists as well as extreme racists in general. I'm not talking about the crazy Uncle Bob and his bad jokes "racists", im talking about the dark deranged Nazi types. The fact that the moderation lets posts about killing infants or raping someone's mother (what the hell???) slide, yet they chase after someone for downvoting speaks buckets.

Yes. A Greek user got sour for me destroying his delusions of I2-Din being ancient Thracian Or Illyrian and was talking filth about raping mothers and daughters. Another Greek user with a French username saint something or other was boasting about how much pride he felt for Albanians during WW2 and kosovo being butchered because they were dirty Muslim dogs. And that it’s an honor that his family took part in the massacres and should have killed all the Muslims including the infants.

They still post frequently by the way lol. But apparently thumbing down someone’s hate speech is “abusing” privileges.

A couple of users on here who play all civil are quite vehement on that page. Truth be told I got nasty mostly with those who made play of my heritage and slandered me or my people. The rest make sport of it and they are quite deranged.

Yes. A Greek user got sour for me destroying his delusions of I2-Din being ancient Thracian Or Illyrian and was talking filth about raping mothers and daughters. Another Greek user with a French username saint something or other was boasting about how much pride he felt for Albanians during WW2 and kosovo being butchered because they were dirty Muslim dogs. And that it’s an honor that his family took part in the massacres and should have killed all the Muslims including the infants.

They still post frequently by the way lol. But apparently thumbing down someone’s hate speech is “abusing” privileges.

A couple of users on here who play all civil are quite vehement on that page. Truth be told I got nasty mostly with those who made play of my heritage and slandered me or my people. The rest make sport of it and they are quite deranged.

It's BS really, because I2-Din clearly came from the Carpathians, and likely originated there by the time Illyrians were already occupied by Rome. It actually is in Hutsul in around the same level or higher than Croats. I2 was clearly in the Balkans like in Sardinia, but that's a whole different clade altogether. There's a better case for R1a or R1b being Thraco-Illyrian especially in the nobility than for I2-Din.

As far as the main topic goes, the community there really is quite toxic. They just ban you on whatever pretext they want. Loki having been a militant atheist beforehand only makes it more humorous.

I'm quite big on dark humor, but some of the people on that site seem legitimately deranged.

All these "European" forums like TA and Eupedia are dominated by users from North America and Latin America, for some reason.

Forum staffs are also mostly Non-European. Loki for example is a Boer who was born in South Africa.

Even in this thread everyone posting so far except me and ToBeOrNotToBe are not from Europe.

Most people on these forums are mostly New Worlders interested about their partial European origin. They seem to forget that there's more than just solely genetics what makes someone to be Scottish or British. It's not enough to carry an Irish specific haplotype so from they they can drink in Irish pubs.

That's not the actual topic though. I've looked on there and plenty people from Europe argue with each other. For example a Croat arguing with a Finn that the latter is Mongoloid.

I wouldn't dump all New Worlders together though. Try telling a recent Polish migrant from say the 70s onward or even earlier that they're not Polish despite them not knowing more than "Sorry" or "F--- you" in English. You're bound to get your face cut up.

I think the issue with the user base might just be because their happen to be more people in the Americas that got tested than Europeans, or they're just more interested in the subject. There's also the case that most of these sites, or at least the ones that are more popular due to various factors of layout (ForumBiodiversity and Anthrogenica are ugly to look at, and end up getting toxic too anyway), are mainly focused on Europe.

All these "European" forums like TA and Eupedia are dominated by users from North America and Latin America, for some reason.

Forum staffs are also mostly Non-European. Loki for example is a Boer who was born in South Africa.

Even in this thread everyone posting so far except me and ToBeOrNotToBe are not from Europe.

South Africa? No wonder he's an arse.

Tomenable got his facts wrong. He forgot to add me (born in Italy, childhood there, part of my education there) and Salento (even did his military service in Italy), and Pax Augusta (still in Italy), and LeBrok (born and grew to adulthood in Poland), Maciamo, a Belgian, Bicicleur likewise, Moesan, a Frenchman, Markod from Germany, many of our Albanians etc.

I could go on, but I won't. Point made.

Who doesn't agree with Tomenable is not from Europe!

Tomenable got his facts wrong. He forgot to add me (born in Italy, childhood there, part of my education there) and Salento (even did his military service in Italy), and Pax Augusta (still in Italy), and LeBrok (born and grew to adulthood in Poland), Maciamo, a Belgian, Bicicleur likewise, Moesan, a Frenchman, Markod from Germany, many of our Albanians etc.

I could go on, but I won't. Point made.

Forgot Taranis and Ygorcs.

Anyone care to argue this point anymore?

If anything, we are over-represented in terms of "European" posters and moderators.

I'm afraid stupidity, being uninformed, mental illness, and having an agenda based on racism, nordicism and various deep seated personal issues is not limited to any one country or continent.

This thread has been viewed 12535 times.

Back