Discover Albania

Trekking in North Albania

What about number of english speakers in Albania?

What about number of english speakers in Albania?
Certainly only the new generation know English .... but it’s also common to speak Italian ... During the ‘Enver Hoxha ‘ period , my mum said to me , only French and Russian were learnt ... But now English is a school subject .....

Certainly only the new generation know English .... but it’s also common to speak Italian ... During the ‘Enver Hoxha ‘ period , my mum said to me , only French and Russian were learnt ... But now English is a school subject .....

Even English was learned in schools during the communism, i would say more than French.

Even English was learned in schools during the communism, i would say more than French.

Thanks for the info Laberia!
My relatives always say to me that there were only Russian and French courses ... jan nga Mamurrasi , besides ... maybe in other parts of Albania English was avaible[emoji51]

Sent from my iPhone using Eupedia Forum

Hello from Albania

Wild Goats. Homeland. Albania's Alps. Albania

This is definitely a fantastic thread!!!

The videos are simply awesome!! I don't much care for seaside resorts, personally, but the mountain landscapes, the small villages, the hidden valleys, the green pastures, the traditional architecture, ... , are just wonderful - and terribly appealing. Some of the musics, too, reverberate deeply.

Congratulations to the contributors. Great job!

Rozafa castle. Shkoder. Albania 🇦🇱 The Castle of Rozafa was the castle where took place The Siege of Shkodra, “one of the most remarkable episodes in the struggle between the West and the Crescent.”[5]:363 A small force of approximately 1,600 Albanian and Italian men and a much smaller number of women[6]:10–13 faced a massive Ottoman force containing artillery cast on site[10]:134 and an army reported (though widely disputed) to have been as many as 350,000 in number.

Taken By Albania - Liam Neeson

GJIROKASTER

rIyRIBH.png

ISNSlwu.png

1eGr79E.jpg

Z4zzAzy.jpg

KguSnur.png

1iRY9Ro.png

XbHAAx9.jpg

Py65IhC.png

oxaZ9fS.jpg

This thread has been viewed 83319 times.

Back