Guess my ethnicity

They are because of the color. But people with eyelids like yours are actually quite common here too. Even inner folds, which I kind of have as well. Belgian people are rather small eyed people overall. The ones that are wide-eyed have it from an old Saxon influence that is common at the Dutch border, above Antwerp city mostly. They are kind of a vague sub group amongst Flemish people, and interestingly enough these people don't live in my appartement block.
I usually can see the difference between East and West Europeans with almond eyes because of the overall difference in bone structure.
My eyes are blue. Probably hard to see in photos. But when i did a lookalike app years ago. All my lookalikes were from southeastern Europe(Serbia, Romania)Turkey,and more east.(seems where people in these forums usually say i look like I am from) I only have 1 small wisdom tooth and it wasn't painful when it came in ,I have a gene for lack of wisdom teeth that is common in east Asia. Also i have a gene that makes me sick fast when I drink alcohol and its 80 percent in east Asians( my family have always been against alcohol and i think i finally know why) .As well as i have a gene called ABCC11 that if your genotype is C/C you have strong body oder like most Caucasians. I carry the C/T version which is less body odor. Pure Koreans carry the T/T Version that means they have no body oder.

Sent from my LGL322DL using Tapatalk

My eyes are blue. Probably hard to see in photos. But when i did a lookalike app years ago. All my lookalikes were from southeastern Europe(Serbia, Romania)Turkey,and more east.(seems where people in these forums usually say i look like I am from) I only have 1 small wisdom tooth and it wasn't painful when it came in ,I have a gene for lack of wisdom teeth that is common in east Asia. Also i have a gene that makes me sick fast when I drink alcohol and its 80 percent in east Asians( my family have always been against alcohol and i think i finally know why) .As well as i have a gene called ABCC11 that if your genotype is C/C you have strong body oder like most Caucasians. I carry the C/T version which is less body odor. Pure Koreans carry the T/T Version that means they have no body oder.

I don't have much information about my DNA, but I do lack strong body odor, have white/gray-ish earwax when i pick in my ear, I am lactose intolerant, I don't take alcohol very well, and something about my skull shape (as I have been told a few times), a vertical groove in my chest bone)
I notice some other people here having straight hair that is brush-like when cut short, some lack body hair (I do grow body hair but I remove it because I don't think it fit my overall look), people with small front teeth (mine aren't too big either, but not so small). Certain skin tones maybe too..
I wonder wether this is because of the same wave of migration in the past, or due to another group. I have been told people here have it from the Huns mostly...

I don't have much information about my DNA, but I do lack strong body odor, have white/gray-ish earwax when i pick in my ear, I am lactose intolerant, I don't take alcohol very well, and something about my skull shape (as I have been told a few times), a vertical groove in my chest bone)
I notice some other people here having straight hair that is brush-like when cut short, some lack body hair (I do grow body hair but I remove it because I don't think it fit my overall look), people with small front teeth (mine aren't too big either, but not so small). Certain skin tones maybe too..
I wonder wether this is because of the same wave of migration in the past, or due to another group. I have been told people here have it from the Huns mostly...
Yes, there are examples of people that don't fit in well in the general population but do not have recent ancestry from a foreign group. Their phenotypes must have been from some ancient migration. I know that Belgium is supposed to have more strong migration of early European farmers than countries around it. Maybe farmers from Turkey in the past. My nose is not typical in northern Europe. It isn't dinaric( people obsessed with Dinaric noses[emoji37]) or north European, But more like middle Eastern. Most have flat nostrils that are " perfect" shaped ( European Americans) Yes i think also the huns and khan immigrated into many areas of Europe but i think they mostly went into eastern parts of Europe.

Do you have a photo of you that you could post? Are you already " classified" or in this group with a photo?

They have a unique look because of their eyes, especially compared to European Americans. Are they average looking Belgium people? One of the guys resembles my uncle a little.

Quite average. Famous people for some reason tend to lean towards this type, I have no idea why the more "Saxon" types are less represented. But those Saxon types are concentrated at the Dutch border and North of Antwerp. In Verviers, Wallonia, are supposedly more blonde people as well for some reason.

Belgian "Saxon" types:
https://www.google.com/search?q=ann...Z3BZYQ_AUoAXoECAIQAw&biw=1280&bih=609&dpr=1.5

https://www.google.com/search?q=ann...mg&ei=MNEMY4U67IWL6A-AzZv4Dg&bih=609&biw=1280

https://www.google.com/search?q=ann...g&ei=jtEMY6n7LvSNi-gPne-2kAI&bih=609&biw=1280

I guess people are mostly between those two extremes.
Tho I tend to think most people lean towards the first set I posted, as they were easier to come up with...

Children often start as blonde, ending up brunette during puberty. That's also when their noses start to develop...

Of course, there are also people that stay blonde, but with the bone structure of my first set of examples. That is also very typical here.

Quite average. Famous people for some reason tend to lean towards this type, I have no idea why the more "Saxon" types are less represented. But those Saxon types are concentrated at the Dutch border and North of Antwerp. In Verviers, Wallonia, are supposedly more blonde people as well for some reason.

Belgian "Saxon" types:
https://www.google.com/search?q=ann...Z3BZYQ_AUoAXoECAIQAw&biw=1280&bih=609&dpr=1.5

https://www.google.com/search?q=ann...mg&ei=MNEMY4U67IWL6A-AzZv4Dg&bih=609&biw=1280

https://www.google.com/search?q=ann...g&ei=jtEMY6n7LvSNi-gPne-2kAI&bih=609&biw=1280

I guess people are mostly between those two extremes.
Tho I tend to think most people lean towards the first set I posted, as they were easier to come up with...

Children often start as blonde, ending up brunette during puberty. That's also when their noses start to develop...

Of course, there are also people that stay blonde, but with the bone structure of my first set of examples. That is also very typical here.
The Saxon types are definitely more common in the USA than the Belgium types.In my opinion. Maybe not so blond , as adults ,but their faces are common

Opss edit message

Sorry for the late answer. You put too much confidence in my knowledge.
About first European farmers I have only verbal description of COON, they are centred on his 'danubian' type, supposed to be close enough to the first Anatolian farmers passed into Europe, a selection of a part of Catal Höyük people; would it be based on LBK og Hungary? For these last ones I have only measures of skull.
the type was rather smooth 'mediter', with rather frontal face, almost vertical forehead, and very high skull compared to length and breadth. I lack skull pictures.
These types share some common features with true gracile 'mediter' types: small oval face, rather light chin, subdolichocephally or dolichocephally. Your rather rounded broad occipital region could be of the type too, without too much certainty.
You are not far from this kind of model, but it is still general, I cannot say more.
Is this what you are talking about MOESAN?
https://physicalanthropologywiki.fandom.com/wiki/Danubian_Nordid

This thread has been viewed 12766 times.

Back