The Haplogroup E in Europe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
First of all, North Africans are Caucasoids, not "Black Africans". You are so confused.

Second: Some people posted you sources that claimed the contrary. However, you prefered to ignore.

Third: Why don't you say anything about Dodecad or Eurogenes? According to them, North Africans have nothing to do with Iberians. Still waiting your argument.

And finally, you don't know anything about me, so stop speculating stupid things.

PD: Buffon.

First of all, North Africans are Caucasoids, not "Black Africans". You are so confused.

Second: Some people posted you sources that claimed the contrary. However, you prefered to ignore.

Third: Why don't you say anything about Dodecad or Eurogenes? According to them, North Africans have nothing to do with Iberians. Still waiting your argument.

And finally, you don't know anything about me, so stop speculating stupid things.

PD: Buffon.

North Africans like other "Caucasoids" are mixed race people, learn a bit. There ain't no such thing as a Caucasoid race!!

Why I need to post nothing about these projects to post any other fact? You are hilarious. The results obtained by these projects are not incompatible with other sources, everything has its own context and these projects depends on the participants from commerical DNA tests. Spaniards show strong differences.

BTW you forgot to Doug McDonald and his reports.

PD: You are a rude savage :LOL:

You were trying to put North Africans at the same level of Sub-Saharan Africans just because some of them carry the same subclade of E, so stop fooling. Sub-Saharan Africans have nothing to do with North Africans, and the same happens between North Africans and Iberians: They don't cluster.

I've seen more Doug McDonald's reports than you could ever see in your life, and there is nothing in them claiming Spaniards are closer to North Africans. Spaniards cluster with French or Italians in some cases there, not near North Africans, so stop with your pathological lies.

You are insane...

Several Iberians have North African and some have Sub-Saharian mixture! In addition, Pygmy haplogroups are found in Galicia! North Africans also have Sub-Saharian, European and Near Easterner contribution! And Sub-Saharians have Eurasian mixture! The only impassable walls are found in your mind!

Even if these populations don't cluster, there are gene flow between them and that is reported by Dr McDonald!!! North Africans fall between European and Sub-Saharian populations. Some Spaniards get high North African mixture and others do not and that is a fact!!

E1b1b1 is a branch of the E tree and is linked to the Black African people. You can still find E1b1b1 tribes fully Black "without cluster" with other Black communities.

Haplogroup E1a also has been found in samples obtained from Moroccan Berbers , Sahrawis , Burkina Faso (including E1a-M33/M132(xE1a1-M44) in 2/20 = 10% Fulbe and 2/37 = 5.4% Rimaibe [1] ), northern Cameroon (including E1a1-M44 in 9/17 = 53% Fulbe and E1a-M33/M132(xE1a1-M44) in 3/15 = 20% Tali[1] ), Senegal (7/139 = 5.0%[6] ), Ghana (1/29 = 3% Ga , 1/32 = 3% Fante [2] ), Sudan (including 5/32 = 15.6% Hausa and 3/26 = 11.5% Fulani [4] ), Egypt ,[2] [7] Calabria (including both Italian and Albanian inhabitants of the region), Italians from Trentino in northeastern Italy,[8] and Romanians from Constanţa .[9]
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In (B-5) tho not testing for M33 subgrps, M33 found in 3% of men of n.e. Italy, but none found in most east European counties or among Georgians, Ukrainians, or Balkarians of n.w. Caucasus Mtns. In (A-6) tho not testing for M33 subgrps, small % M33 found n. Portugal but not rest of Iberia. Likewise small % M33 found in Morocco, Algeria & Tunisia, with a little more among Saharawi of western Sahara.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stop worrying so much about Spain and start worrying about northern Italy.

Thanks for the data.

All humans are descendants from dark-skinned Africans. There are People who still have not heard of it.

North African genes in Iberians are too low to cluster with them, even those you claim as more "North African-Iberians", are so far away from North Africans. What's the problem with you? you can't understand that this contacts are not relevant to put Iberians at the same level of North africans? Are you dumb? or what?

It's funny, because you recognize in the last paragraph that a haplogroup does not necesarly mean a significant connection with a group of the same subclade. This was what people were telling you all the time, and now, you seem to understand but only for what you are interested in. Like this black people who don't cluster with other black Africans, Iberians don't cluster with North Africans.

NO SIGNIFICANT CONNECTION.

Is it clear for for you? Get some help.

Has this forum been invaded by delusional afrocentrists?

Several Iberians have North African and some have Sub-Saharian mixture! In addition, Pygmy haplogroups are found in Galicia! North Africans also have Sub-Saharian, European and Near Easterner contribution! And Sub-Saharians have Eurasian mixture! The only impassable walls are found in your mind!

Even if these populations don't cluster, there are gene flow between them and that is reported by Dr McDonald!!! North Africans fall between European and Sub-Saharian populations. Some Spaniards get high North African mixture and others do not and that is a fact!!

E1b1b1 is a branch of the E tree and is linked to the Black African people. You can still find E1b1b1 tribes fully Black "without cluster" with other Black communities.

The gene flow between Iberians and African populations has never reached any level of significance. There is no meaningful autosomal relationship between Africans and Iberian peoples, or any other traditional European population group for that matter.

Last edited:
Alek
Sad to see as some Spaniards are trying to europeanize the originally Black African haplogroup E-M81. Some Spanish nationalists like Carlitos and Knovas can not accept this fact. Carlitos is a known E1b1b1 carrier and Knovas looks like is someway linked.

Oh yes, my haplogroup Y DNA is E1b1b1a3 V22 + is attributed to the Canaanites, a branch of M 78. In the E haplogroup project can not yet say with certainty some information, as genetic studies are still in diapers, is years of study to provide accurate news, so much information that can be read in any forum are nothing more cabal.

I love being a V22, but I hear conflicting things about the origin of the mutation, some say it originated in northern Syria and I've also read that in northern Egypt, as I said is years of study.

If I remember correctly the V22 in Spain is 0.28%.

According eupidia, the percentages of haplogroup E in Europe are:

http://www.eupedia.com/europe/european_y-dna_haplogroups.shtml

Spain 7%
Andalucia 10%
Cantabria 11%
Galicia 22%

Countries with higher frequency of E are:

Albania 27%
Cyprus 20%
Greece 27%
Macedonia 23%
Serbia 20%

Eupidia not clarify the different subclades of E, but most of E found in the Iberian peninsula belongs to the M-81. In the Balkans is almost all M-78.

The biggest flaw that I see the list of Eupidia is that it does not explain the size of the samples.

According eupidia, the percentages of haplogroup E in Europe are:

http://www.eupedia.com/europe/european_y-dna_haplogroups.shtml

Spain 7%
Andalucia 10%
Cantabria 11%
Galicia 22%

Albania 27%
Cyprus 20%
Greece 27%
Macedonia 23%
Serbia 20%

Eupidia not clarify the different subclades of E, but most of E found in the Iberian peninsula belongs to the M-81. In the Balkans is almost all M-78.

The biggest flaw that I see the list of Eupidia is that it does not explain the size of the samples.

They are averages based on accumulated, peer reviewed research. You can access all the reference material on Eupedia, including sample size.

Basque people are rare.
Accordingly to Eupedia, only 1% of haplogroup E between them. Versus 11% in Cantabria, 22% in Galicia and 10% in Andalucia.

Basque people are rare.
Accordingly to Eupedia, only 1% of haplogroup E between them. Versus 11% in Cantabria, 22% in Galicia and 10% in Andalucia.

Accordingly the recopilation of data in Wikipedia:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Y-DNA_haplogroups_by_ethnic_groups

Semino, A; Passarino G, Oefner PJ, Lin AA, Arbuzova S, Beckman LE, De Benedictis G, Francalacci P, Kouvatsi A, Limborska S, Marcikiae M, Mika A, Mika B, Primorac D, Santachiara-Benerecetti AS, Cavalli-Sforza LL, Underhill PA (2000). "The Genetic Legacy of Paleolithic *** sapiens sapiens in Extant Europeans: A Y Chromosome Perspective" (PDF). Science 290 (5494): 1155–59. doi:10.1126/science.290.5494.1155. PMID 11073453. http://hpgl.stanford.edu/publications/Science_2000_v290_p1155.pdf.

Basque people only 2.2% of haplogroup E. Versus 10% in all Spain, 11% in Valencia and 42.9% in Valle del Pas (Cantabria).

Map made ​​with more than 6000 samples.

Semino, A; Passarino G, Oefner PJ, Lin AA, Arbuzova S, Beckman LE, De Benedictis G, Francalacci P, Kouvatsi A, Limborska S, Marcikiae M, Mika A, Mika B, Primorac D, Santachiara-Benerecetti AS, Cavalli-Sforza LL, Underhill PA (2000). "The Genetic Legacy of Paleolithic *** sapiens sapiens in Extant Europeans: A Y Chromosome Perspective" (PDF). Science 290 (5494): 1155–59. doi:10.1126/science.290.5494.1155. PMID 11073453. http://hpgl.stanford.edu/publications/Science_2000_v290_p1155.pdf.

Basque people only 2.2% of haplogroup E. Versus 10% in all Spain, 11% in Valencia and 42.9% in Valle del Pas (Cantabria).

That Semino, et al paper is almost painful to read nowadays, seeing how they jump to conclusions like this:

This observation suggests that M173 is an ancient Eurasiatic marker that was brought by or arose in the group of Homo sapiens sapiens who entered Europe and diffused from east to west about 40,000 to 35,000 years ago (16, 17), spreading the Aurignac culture.
Whoops... we now know that M173 is an ancient Asian marker that may not have reached Western Europe until the Bronze Age. But that said, their population tables look excellent.

I tend to think of the Basques as a case of genetic drift due to an isolated population, especially if we assume that their culture has been in Europe since before R1b. Because if that's the case, then they could have theoretically had a lot of Haplogroup E (or Haplogroup I, or G, or whatever) in the Neolithic, before it was displaced by admixture with migrating R1b and subsequent genetic drift. The other possibility is that the Basque culture came with their particular segment of R1b (M153), which just happened to be non-IE while their relatives weren't. Then, the relative lack of Haplogroup E in Basques could be explained as being due to admixing less with native E... oddly making Basques in some way less anciently European than other Spaniards (although I concede that their subclade of R1b likely showed up a little earlier in Western Europe).

Albania 27%
Cyprus 20%
Greece 27%
Macedonia 23%
Serbia 20%

Actually Greeks score around 24% if we don't count Cretans (if Cretans are included Greeks are around 21%). Maciamo uses only 2 or 3 studies of Greeks while my numbers are from all papers availlable. In fact Greek Y-DNA is a little different then what Eupedia says:
R1b : 16 % (not 12%)
R1a : 12 %
I : 16 %
E1b : 24 % (not 27%)
G2a : 6 %
J2 :19 % (not 25%)
J1 : 3 %
T+L : 3 %
* : 1 %

Look at figure 3 on page 1158. Look where even Andalusians cluster and now look at Calabrians. Nice way of shooting yourself in the foot... again!

I want to know about E3b1 if its solely exclusive to the adriatic area.

Status
Not open for further replies.

This thread has been viewed 155019 times.

Back