Health New Coronavirus in China

Masks, gloves, glasses and antiseptic usage,

Coronavirus in open air has a lifetime of moments,
it can survive in air, via microdoblets, but not long, offcourse depends if microdoblets are from breath, from speach or from cough,
according some countries the distance is 2 to some 3 meters due to velocity that microdoplets come out of mouth when cough
the primary infection is by touch,
at an athletic shoe it can survive max 5 DAYS, at a Mobile phone 7 DAYS,
That is why at some countries the official guide suggests to wash the clothes you used outside,
according the materials are made off,
Masks help mainly at closed areas, and with ventilator systems, and outside with stupid people who come near you,
like in cashiers, like buses, super markets, etc,
Coronavirus can also survive in food surface, and be transmited by touch
AND HE LOVES REFRIGARATORS ABOVE 4o C

simply
imagine your shelf in a closed market with air ventilation where Corona might exists, wearing masks gloves and glasses, Fully protected like you came out from a fiction movie, YES, I won it.
and touch your shoes with uncovered hands when return home, or touch the frozen packaged food (surfaced is 'full' of a water film) when return home,
touching the most times wet package outside, with uncovered hands(even sterilized before), and open it, and take (for example) a slice of cheese, driving it, with your uncovered fingers, to your mouth and nose,
or rub your eyes after, NO, I .....

we use masks and glasses outside home,
but we use gloves and antiseptics always, even inside home

but if an infected person wears the masks then she can't spread the virus with droplets. somehow the virus needs to get on those surfaces.

but if an infected person wears the masks then she can't spread the virus with droplets.

that has to do with the day he was infected, the date he could transmit it to others, the day he realize symptoms, confirmed or not, till the day he has no corona transmission,
the primary guarantine, and the primary human circulation plan was 14 days,
now we see some countries raise it to a month, and it is possible to be extended to 45 days,
YES if all forced to wear Masks it would be a huge advantage against virus, and end it sooner
but consider that some countries consider wise the open 'immune of the pack' for their people.

And I am not WHO,

There are patients leaving the ICU between applause and in a day and a half approx. It has a drop and they die, it is happening in all Hospitals.

Masks, gloves, glasses and antiseptic usage,

Coronavirus in open air has a lifetime of moments,
it can survive in air, via microdoblets, but not long, offcourse depends if microdoblets are from breath, from speach or from cough,
according some countries the distance is 2 to some 3 meters due to velocity that microdoplets come out of mouth when cough
the primary infection is by touch,
at an athletic shoe it can survive max 5 DAYS, at a Mobile phone 7 DAYS,
That is why at some countries the official guide suggests to wash the clothes you used outside,
according the materials are made off,
Masks help mainly at closed areas, and with ventilator systems, and outside with stupid people who come near you,
like in cashiers, like buses, super markets, etc,
Coronavirus can also survive in food surface, and be transmited by touch
AND HE LOVES REFRIGARATORS ABOVE 4o C

simply
imagine your shelf in a closed market with air ventilation where Corona might exists, wearing masks gloves and glasses, Fully protected like you came out from a fiction movie, YES, I won it.
and touch your shoes with uncovered hands when return home, or touch the frozen packaged food (surfaced is 'full' of a water film) when return home,
touching the most times wet package outside, with uncovered hands(even sterilized before), and open it, and take (for example) a slice of cheese, driving it, with your uncovered fingers, to your mouth and nose,
or rub your eyes after, NO, I .....

the most stupid is the habbit of some to wear same clothes outside and inside house,
or to return from outside, and drive the clothes they were wearing 2 cm to their nose, and smell them,

we use masks and glasses outside home,
but we use gloves and antiseptics always, even inside home
and we never touch eyes, nose mouth, with our hands,

If we're carrying groceries, or packages are delivered, we open them in the garage while gloved. Cardboard things are left to be touched and opened in 24 hours. Plastic and metal containers are cleaned with disinfectant. Then the gloves are discarded.

The first thing we do when entering the house is turn on the faucet with a tissue which we then throw away, and thoroughly wash our hands. To be sure, sometimes a bit of disinfectant gel.

At least once an hour we wash them again.

Needless to say, any gloves you wore while out and about should be tossed before you enter the house, and you should use fresh gloves for opening packages, which are also discarded.

Then we try to forget about it.

If you obsess on it too much I think you can drive yourself mad.

I'm cooking a LOT, old recipes and new ones I'm trying out, I'm listening to music, cheerful if possible, reading from the pile of books on my nightstand, coming on here occasionally, and we're playing word games like Scrabble, or games like Pictionary. In fact, I'm playing Scrabble via Skype and duplicate boards with my friend. She's one game up. :)

It's fine to do research about it so you can prepare and feel a bit more in control, because it lessens anxiety, but in my opinion to dwell on if you'll get it, what will happen economically etc. will drive you crazy.

Just my two cents. Feel free to disregard it all. :)

China has 393 communist-billionaires (kind of strange)

https://www.forbes.com/china-billionaires/list/#tab:overall

How many of them will be benifiting from the goverment bail out of "U.S." companies?

Isn't half of the economy small businesses? They're the ones who need money so they don't have to fire all their employees. On the other hand, a lot of people have their pension funds from big company stock, or stock in a variety of companies. What happens if those companies fail?

It's a complete mess.

President Trump is using war powers, he should use it to prevent US bail out funds from leaving the country.

He had to ORDER GM to make ventilators? After the bailouts they got?

Maybe instead of paying for the damn things the price should be deducted from the money that was given to them.

It just burns me up how many of these companies are making the products which we need to be self-sufficient in other countries, including China.

They should indeed have demanded the return of jobs HERE before any money is handed out.

https://elpais.com/espana/2020-03-2...rus-sin-haber-terminado-aun-el-prototipo.html

Doctors, scientists and researchers from the University of Malaga design a low-cost model in record time, but human trials are lacking

QJO3STQCBNCCRBHLOEU5QKIIEU.jpg

De izquierda a derecha: Ignacio Díaz de Tuesta, Víctor Muñoz y Carlos Pérez del Pulgar.

On Monday, the evidence arrived. First with an artificial lung and then with an animal. It worked: the respirator devised by a team of researchers from the University of Malaga kept a piglet alive for 24 hours. Now, the team is busy testing the second prototype that, it seems, will be the one that begins to be built in series in the coming days. Human clinical trials, to be conducted immediately

In this situation, any idea is well received and must be shared.

If we're carrying groceries, or packages are delivered, we open them in the garage while gloved. Cardboard things are left to be touched and opened in 24 hours. Plastic and metal containers are cleaned with disinfectant. Then the gloves are discarded.

The first thing we do when entering the house is turn on the faucet with a tissue which we then throw away, and thoroughly wash our hands. To be sure, sometimes a bit of disinfectant gel.

At least once an hour we wash them again.

Needless to say, any gloves you wore while out and about should be tossed before you enter the house, and you should use fresh gloves for opening packages, which are also discarded.

Then we try to forget about it.

If you obsess on it too much I think you can drive yourself mad.

I'm cooking a LOT, old recipes and new ones I'm trying out, I'm listening to music, cheerful if possible, reading from the pile of books on my nightstand, coming on here occasionally, and we're playing word games like Scrabble, or games like Pictionary. In fact, I'm playing Scrabble via Skype and duplicate boards with my friend. She's one game up. :)

It's fine to do research about it so you can prepare and feel a bit more in control, because it lessens anxiety, but in my opinion to dwell on if you'll get it, what will happen economically etc. will drive you crazy.

Just my two cents. Feel free to disregard it all. :)

agree, (y) (y) (y)

@carlos

I was watching Spain's graph,
it seems so good till 18/03,
what pull the trigger and raise so much?
weather change?

Isn't half of the economy small businesses? They're the ones who need money so they don't have to fire all their employees. On the other hand, a lot of people have their pension funds from big company stock, or stock in a variety of companies. What happens if those companies fail?

It's a complete mess.

The biggest problem with this country is that, you don't have to conquer it, in the traditional sense. You can just buy it.

... President Trump said he's considering a short-term quarantine in parts of the Tri-State area.

Governor Cuomo: “... This would be a Federal Declaration of War on states."

The Yankees (New York - New Jersey - Connecticut) vs the Feds :grin:

https://www.forbes.com/sites/sergei...d-be-federal-declaration-of-war/#5e1df9ad2292

Yeah, well, they tried quarantining only certain parts of Lombardia, and how did that work out?

By telegraphing this, he's just spurred tens of thousands of people who have somewhere else to go to leave (and bring the coronavirus with them) before the quarantine is announced.

Stupid, stupid, move. If you're going to do it, you don't announce it ahead of time.

@carlos

I was watching Spain's graph,
it seems so good till 18/03,
what pull the trigger and raise so much?
weather change?

No tests are being done. They had ordered tests from China when they are here, it turns out that they are not homologated, they have to return them with the excuse that they have bought them through an intermediary in Spain, which is unlikely because China had given the list with the reliable companies.

They are simply buying time to reach the peak that they must imagine, then doing massive tests that will make the curve go down and score as much as good management.

This thread has been viewed 696479 times.

Back