Question what do you look for in the opposite sex?

what does everyone look for in the opposite sex?

• how they look

Votes: 19 19.0%
  • money

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • humour

Votes: 7 7.0%
  • style

Votes: 4 4.0%
  • compassion

Votes: 16 16.0%
  • romance

Votes: 8 8.0%
  • fun

Votes: 9 9.0%
  • intelligience

Votes: 31 31.0%
  • weight

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • kids

• nice feet

Votes: 4 4.0%

• Total voters
In this context, hardwired means that this knowledge sits in DNA. DNA builds the your brain, creates main architecture of your brain with primal instincts. If it comes to sexual attractiveness of all the people on earth, I'm sure the hourglass body shape for women, or muscular statue of men, and nice smooth skin, red lips, young look, is hardwired. Many more things too, but it is hard to be certain at our current knowledge base.

Such things are cultural not genetic.

In some countries, regions, & tribal areas as example severe body modification - such as the "long" neck modification of the Padaung, the larger a plate a Mursi woman can fit in her stretched bottom lip the better, or the purposely breaking & taping of Chinese women's feet to be as small as possible - is attractive & other concepts of beauty (muscular bodies, rosy cheeks, hourglass shape, etc.) are either irrelevant or simply not appealing.

It is very important that a person be close to you in spirit. Sex or money or something else is already an adjective. Life will be boring if it is not YOUR man or woman!

how they look, intelligence and romance. as I had to choose one, I voted in how they look.

First of all, I pay attention to the person's aura. If it is pleasant to communicate with him and you want to look at him, it means that something can work out.

This thread has been viewed 111552 times.

Back