Dibran

Reaction score
Ethnic group
Albanian/Gheg/Dibran/Okshtun
Y-DNA haplogroup
R-L1029>Y133379
mtDNA haplogroup
H11a2b*
So I noticed Yfull added a tree for MTDNA lineages. I am kind of confused because my assignment changed, which is different from FTDNA full sequence. Initially they were the same. I am H11a2* yet now with the added mtree on yfull my assignment has changed to H11a*. Could someone give a reasonable explanation? I know its part of the same lineage but a bit discouraging when testing isn't lining up.

https://yfull.com/mtree/H11a/

yesterday I was H95* .....when I was really H95a
today I am H95a1

yesterday I was H95* .....when I was really H95a
today I am H95a1

Yea. I mean Idk if it is because certain mutations specific to me are not in their system but still it should at least be able to take me up to H11a2. It doesn't make sense why I am backtracked to H11a* when it was originally H11a2 with them and including FTDNA. I also am part of a yet unclassified balkan clade of H11a2 but its shouldn't effect carrying me up to that point in the tree.

ITA Flags for both mtDNA :)

FS46uDn.jpg

many italians..............your maternal line is pure italian

Both of our MTs have a strong presence in Italy.

... a tutte le Mamme:

Viva la Mamma

Both of our MTs have a strong presence in Italy.

... a tutte le Mamme:

Viva la Mamma

I think it's official, right? We have the most songs dedicated to mothers? :)

Just think of the artwork too. In Spain, almost everything I saw was Christ on the Cross. In Italy I think the Madonna and Child probably comes in first. :)

I think it's official, right? We have the most songs dedicated to mothers? :)

Just think of the artwork too. In Spain, almost everything I saw was Christ on the Cross. In Italy I think the Madonna and Child probably comes in first. :)

The culinary talents of my Mother are unmatched Worldwide . :)

imo Italian Mothers have no equal on the Planet at giving LIFETIME attention and all types of support to their children.

My mother is also a Saint ! :giggle:

The culinary talent of my Mother is unmatched in the entire World. :)

imo Italian Mothers have no equal on the Planet at giving LIFETIME attention and all types of support to their children.

My mother is also a Saint ! :giggle:

I endorse every single sentence...for "my" mother! :)

It's a tough act to try to follow.

b0baf55d7ff670d4df7f9c40acf8e1b9.jpg

4264847_640px.jpg

3.jpg

A few examples We have an incredible mother imagery that we have in Spain.

This thread has been viewed 9562 times.

Back