EV13 from Central Asia

Actually i want also a scientific paper abot e v13 haplo, do anybody here have any link?

http://www.pnas.org/content/suppl/2...pplemental/pnas.201113061SI.pdf#nameddest=SF1

Table 3.

Y-haplogroups inferred from Y-STR haplotypes and NRY-SNPs typing results for the male specimens

Y-STRs
Y-SNPs
NameCavityNo. of samplesDYS456DYS389IDYS390DYS389IIDYS458DYS19DYS385DYS393DYS391DYS439DYS635DYS392GATA-H4DYS437DYS438DYS448Y-E1b1b1-M35.1Y- E1b1b1a1b -V13Y-G2-M287Y-G2a-P15Haplogroups
Ave01II31512(23)(29)1815(14/14)131011(21)121610GGTG2a
Ave02I4151223181514/1413101121(11)12161022GGTG2a
Ave03III315122329181514/141310112111121610(22)GGTG2a
Ave05I11512(23)29(18)(15)(14/14)13(10)11121622GTG2a
Ave06II1151218(15)13(10)(11)12(16)GG2a 99.6%
Ave07II1161324(31)161316/1913(10)11221110(14)1020CACE1b1b1a1b

Dashes denote that alleles could not be clearly amplified for the locus in question. Consensus Y-STR profiles were built after two amplifications from each DNA extract. Alleles in parentheses were observed just once. For the sample for which the Y haplogroup could not be confirmed by the typing of SNP, the determination of the haplogroup was obtained solely from the haplotype. The percentage of probability is shown in the last column. SNPs in bold are variants at concerned positions.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3215063/

also

Abstract

Detailed population data were obtained on the distribution of novel biallelic markers that finely dissect the human Y-chromosome haplogroup E-M78. Among 6,501 Y chromosomes sampled in 81 human populations worldwide, we found 517 E-M78 chromosomes and assigned them to 10 subhaplogroups. Eleven microsatellite loci were used to further evaluate subhaplogroup internal diversification. The geographic and quantitative analyses of haplogroup and microsatellite diversity is strongly suggestive of a northeastern African origin of E-M78, with a corridor for bidirectional migrations between northeastern and eastern Africa (at least 2 episodes between 23.9-17.3 ky and 18.0-5.9 ky ago), trans-Mediterranean migrations directly from northern Africa to Europe (mainly in the last 13.0 ky), and flow from northeastern Africa to western Asia between 20.0 and 6.8 ky ago. A single clade within E-M78 (E-V13) highlights a range expansion in the Bronze Age of southeastern Europe, which is also detected by haplogroup J-M12. Phylogeography pattern of molecular radiation and coalescence estimates for both haplogroups are similar and reveal that the genetic landscape of this region is, to a large extent, the consequence of a recent population growth in situ rather than the result of a mere flow of western Asian migrants in the early Neolithic. Our results not only provide a refinement of previous evolutionary hypotheses but also well-defined time frames for past human movements both in northern/eastern Africa and western Eurasia.

from
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17351267

Any new genetic papper
signed by a genetist is always welcomed,

early theories are made to collapse by new theories
until the theory can not be collapsed and become a law

M-78 HAS AND HAS NOT V-13

AS FOR ALEXANDER THE GREAT

Firasat has found imported E-M78 in Wider Afganistan Pakistan etc
but not V-13

so Yes Alexander spread Balkanic genes in Asia
AND IS RECOGNED IN MANY TRIBES BUT IN SMALL % to be considered AS A HIGH OR A SERIOUS CONTRIBUTION

According to the Chuvashia DNA project, the V13 there obviously has a founder effect as their haplotypes are very close to each other. It is already known the subbranch and it is E-BY400, which is under the big branch Z5018->S2979. The Chuvash completely lack either basal V13 branches or great variability of haplotypes to ever presume V13 originated there.

Eastara, I don't immediatly find a BY400 marker, can you check which group they are exactly?

Could you please tell me if you know the subgroup of Kazakhs?

I know two guys from Albania, one of them is J2 and the other one is E-V13. E-V13 one has %3 ancestral altaic aytosomal and %2 east asian autosomal but J2 one has zero for these two. How can we explain this stuation, E-V13 one has a Turk ancestry in his history am i right?

Hey guys. You will read it. Because you told is tale. I am bored of you. you ignorant. You must learn history after you will think and write.
Read it then learn.

Bulgars:
http://www.wikizero.org/index.php?q=aHR0cHM6Ly9lbi5tLndpa2lwZWRpYS5vcmcvd2lraS9CdWxnYXJz

Scythians
http://www.wikizero.org/index.php?q=aHR0cHM6Ly9lbi5tLndpa2lwZWRpYS5vcmcvd2lraS9QYW5ub25pYW5fQXZhcnM

Atilla of Huns
http://www.wikizero.org/index.php?q=aHR0cHM6Ly9lbi5tLndpa2lwZWRpYS5vcmcvd2lraS9BdGlsbGFfdGhlX0h1bg

Pannonian Avars
http://www.wikizero.org/index.php?q=aHR0cHM6Ly9lbi5tLndpa2lwZWRpYS5vcmcvd2lraS9TY3l0aGlhbnM

EV 13 is Turkic hablogroup.
Please dont write tale.

Your origin is not Alexander...
Your origins Turk :)
You are our children :)

Dont forget !
Balkan or Balcan is Turkish word :)

Hey guys. You will read it. Because you told is tale. I am bored of you. you ignorant. You must learn history after you will think and write.
Read it then learn.

Bulgars:
http://www.wikizero.org/index.php?q=aHR0cHM6Ly9lbi5tLndpa2lwZWRpYS5vcmcvd2lraS9CdWxnYXJz

Scythians
http://www.wikizero.org/index.php?q=aHR0cHM6Ly9lbi5tLndpa2lwZWRpYS5vcmcvd2lraS9QYW5ub25pYW5fQXZhcnM

Atilla of Huns
http://www.wikizero.org/index.php?q=aHR0cHM6Ly9lbi5tLndpa2lwZWRpYS5vcmcvd2lraS9BdGlsbGFfdGhlX0h1bg

Pannonian Avars
http://www.wikizero.org/index.php?q=aHR0cHM6Ly9lbi5tLndpa2lwZWRpYS5vcmcvd2lraS9TY3l0aGlhbnM

EV 13 is Turkic hablogroup.
Please dont write tale.

Your origin is not Alexander...
Your origins Turk :)
You are our children :)

Dont forget !
Balkan or Balcan is Turkish word :)
Didn't you come across the Catalonian E sample of 5,000 BC yet? He's related to the E-V13 from Albania, Bosnia, Greece, etc. So yeah, you are one of "our chidren", unwanted one though.

Besides that, we are not and don't want to be related to you, don't look like you, and we consider it a tragedy the fact that millions of Albanians either settled there early or were expelled by the Greeks and Serbs to Turkey. Our country lost so many good people as one of our nation's father said that "The best among us were unfairly resettled in Turkey" as the Turks aimed to take specifically Albanians from the mountainous regions to use them as soldiers.

Trying not to be offensive (or at least directly), kindly note that according to the Albanian perception of ideal beauty you are very very unattractive and it's kind of a curse for anyone to look like you. Again, this is not an insult, it's simply a matter of taste and reality.

So please stop and bring your ideas of being our fathers elsewhere before you make us puke. Even your best looking celebrities are mostly Albanians or from the Balkans, or Circassians, filling your TV series full of actors with European features as if you're fooling anyone.

There are hardly any E's in the Turkic ftdna project,
https://www.familytreedna.com/public/Turkic/default.aspx?section=yresults
let alone E-V13. I know its a small sample but if E-V13 is so evident as its being claimed I am sure one would get more then this.

This is different to the balkan samples who although also have a tiny sample its already indicative as to what the dna says about geographical distributions.https://www.familytreedna.com/public/balkangenetics?iframe=yresults

As things stand when one amalgamates it into history the strong indications are that E-V13 radiates from Balkans to Asia (also attributed to the very low percentages found in North Africa) mainly through Greek colonization (well known and documented part of history). The oldest EV-13 sample found so far is in northern Spain (7000ybp), however that does not mean it originated there.

Didn't you come across the Catalonian E sample of 5,000 BC yet? He's related to the E-V13 from Albania, Bosnia, Greece, etc. So yeah, you are one of "our chidren", unwanted one though.

Besides that, we are not and don't want to be related to you, don't look like you, and we consider it a tragedy the fact that millions of Albanians either settled there early or were expelled by the Greeks and Serbs to Turkey. Our country lost so many good people as one of our nation's father said that "The best among us were unfairly resettled in Turkey" as the Turks aimed to take specifically Albanians from the mountainous regions to use them as soldiers.

Trying not to be offensive (or at least directly), kindly note that according to the Albanian perception of ideal beauty you are very very unattractive and it's kind of a curse for anyone to look like you. Again, this is not an insult, it's simply a matter of taste and reality.

So please stop and bring your ideas of being our fathers elsewhere before you make us puke. Even your best looking celebrities are mostly Albanians or from the Balkans, or Circassians, filling your TV series full of actors with European features as if you're fooling anyone.

hey hey hey dont be racist dear albanian brother. many turkish people also stayed there because of serbs, greeks and also albanians. during ottoman periods albania was the strongest and most developed country in Europe. Other europeans was discussing if the world is smooth or spherical but Albanians was dealing with technological developments of Ottoman army. Albanians was the commanders of all balkans. One albanian prof said that if you were still in Ottoman Imperia, most probably Albania was powerful than Germany. Yes you are one of the most beatiful and handsome country in the world. All Turks know this and proud of Albanian beauty in Turkey. But history is history. Now we are two different country and we have good relationship. I guess Eren is wrote such kind of a thing because somebody wrote similar thing before. Anyway, you wrote like swaring to Turks but i still answering you with 'jeton shqiptari!'

hey hey hey dont be racist dear albanian brother. many turkish people also stayed there because of serbs, greeks and also albanians. during ottoman periods albania was the strongest and most developed country in Europe. Other europeans was discussing if the world is smooth or spherical but Albanians was dealing with technological developments of Ottoman army. Albanians was the commanders of all balkans. One albanian prof said that if you were still in Ottoman Imperia, most probably Albania was powerful than Germany. Yes you are one of the most beatiful and handsome country in the world. All Turks know this and proud of Albanian beauty in Turkey. But history is history. Now we are two different country and we have good relationship. I guess Eren is wrote such kind of a thing because somebody wrote similar thing before. Anyway, you wrote like swaring to Turks but i still answering you with 'jeton shqiptari!'

I'm going to warn you once and once only. If you continue to try to disrupt and provoke other posters you're going to get banned like your buddy. Are we clear?

I'm going to warn you once and once only. If you continue to try to disrupt and provoke other posters you're going to get banned like your buddy. Are we clear?

Could you please tell me where is the provacation in my post? Dont be ridiculous man! Ok go ahead ban me asap.

I appreciate your kind words and the fact that you're trying to be polite. But let's get back to the things you wrote.

Albania was the most developed country of Europe? Sorry to disappoint you and your school books, but Albania was the shythole of Europe. Most of our population massacred and what remained either fled to Italy and Greece (mostly women and children as you managed to kill our men), while the rest of us who survived went up in the mountains and lived like savages for 500 bloody years.

We were once doing great for the European standards and that was mostly when we were under the influence of Venice, but the Ottomans burned to the ground all we had, cities, ports, churches. We could have had historical cities like Split and Kotor with Venice style buildings, but all was gone. All we have now is some Ottoman style underdeveloped towns that looked like shyt.

The Ottomans needed our ancestors as soldiers and did their best to keep us wild and uncivilized, on top of strategically forcing conversion. They could have done the same with Bulgarians and Greeks for instance, but no, they kept them Christian to collect more tax from them and to work as farmers, merchants, etc., while our ancestors were getting paid to do your dirty work by conquering others.

Every invader did that to us, like the best troops in the Roman Empire came from Illyricum, then the Byzantines (Albanians were given a type of autonomy with reduced taxes), then Venice, Naples, Spain, Holy Roman Empire, England, and France used the Albanian Stratioti as mercenaries, but that was nothing like what the Ottomans did.

They crippled our nation and we're still suffering the consequences of that backward shytty Empire that exploited us like no other.

You try to "buy" us with kind words like Albanians commanding the Balkans but we didn't command shyt. Greeks, Serbs, Bulgarians, all were allowed to keep their religion, you respected their clergy and the Sultan gave them a place in his Divan as his council, while our ancestors were simple soldiers, Janissaries, and sometimes commanders. But screw that as those were personal achievements and not favours from the mighty Ottoman Empire as they were used against Albanians for 500 years. We didn't fight and killed Turks, we fought and killed each other and other fellow Balkanites recruited by the Ottomans.

That Albanian prof that said we would be more powerful than Germany is a big retarded joke who should leave Albania if he really exists and join your nation asap. How come Turkey isn't more powerful than Germany then?

And cut the crap with the beautiful race thing. We aren't anything special and above the other Balkanites or Mediterraneans. We're all equally beautiful and human, all of us, Serbs, Greeks, Bosnians, Croatians, Bulgarians, Romanians, and the Ottoman Empire was an intruder than screwed things up in the ways that even the nasty Roman Empire would be impressed, reducing us to a bunch of backward savages that Europe still looks down on us. Our heritage in the Balkans is whatever building survived and the delicious cevapi/kebapi. So tourists come, enjoy the nature, take a few snaps of either ancient abandoned cities and eat some oriental dishes mostly and leave. No sightseeing in that part of the world.

And 'jeton shqiptari' means the Albanian lives, which is a lie. The Albanian barely survived and we'll need a few more generations to recover from that 500 years of hell.

So don't call us brothers and sweeten the deal with those lovely words. Human to human we can all be brothers, politically, the exact opposite. We ain't politicians who pretend all is good for the sake of trade of common interest.

And the only sentence I got to stay on topic is that E-V13 didn't come with Turks :D

I appreciate your kind words and the fact that you're trying to be polite. But let's get back to the things you wrote.

Albania was the most developed country of Europe? Sorry to disappoint you and your school books, but Albania was the shythole of Europe. Most of our population massacred and what remained either fled to Italy and Greece (mostly women and children as you managed to kill our men), while the rest of us who survived went up in the mountains and lived like savages for 500 bloody years.

We were once doing great for the European standards and that was mostly when we were under the influence of Venice, but the Ottomans burned to the ground all we had, cities, ports, churches. We could have had historical cities like Split and Kotor with Venice style buildings, but all was gone. All we have now is some Ottoman style underdeveloped towns that looked like shyt.

The Ottomans needed our ancestors as soldiers and did their best to keep us wild and uncivilized, on top of strategically forcing conversion. They could have done the same with Bulgarians and Greeks for instance, but no, they kept them Christian to collect more tax from them and to work as farmers, merchants, etc., while our ancestors were getting paid to do your dirty work by conquering others.

Every invader did that to us, like the best troops in the Roman Empire came from Illyricum, then the Byzantines (Albanians were given a type of autonomy with reduced taxes), then Venice, Naples, Spain, Holy Roman Empire, England, and France used the Albanian Stratioti as mercenaries, but that was nothing like what the Ottomans did.

They crippled our nation and we're still suffering the consequences of that backward shytty Empire that exploited us like no other.

You try to "buy" us with kind words like Albanians commanding the Balkans but we didn't command shyt. Greeks, Serbs, Bulgarians, all were allowed to keep their religion, you respected their clergy and the Sultan gave them a place in his Divan as his council, while our ancestors were simple soldiers, Janissaries, and sometimes commanders. But screw that as those were personal achievements and not favours from the mighty Ottoman Empire as they were used against Albanians for 500 years. We didn't fight and killed Turks, we fought and killed each other and other fellow Balkanites recruited by the Ottomans.

That Albanian prof that said we would be more powerful than Germany is a big retarded joke who should leave Albania if he really exists and join your nation asap. How come Turkey isn't more powerful than Germany then?

And cut the crap with the beautiful race thing. We aren't anything special and above the other Balkanites or Mediterraneans. We're all equally beautiful and human, all of us, Serbs, Greeks, Bosnians, Croatians, Bulgarians, Romanians, and the Ottoman Empire was an intruder than screwed things up in the ways that even the nasty Roman Empire would be impressed, reducing us to a bunch of backward savages that Europe still looks down on us. Our heritage in the Balkans is whatever building survived and the delicious cevapi/kebapi. So tourists come, enjoy the nature, take a few snaps of either ancient abandoned cities and eat some oriental dishes mostly and leave. No sightseeing in that part of the world.

And 'jeton shqiptari' means the Albanian lives, which is a lie. The Albanian barely survived and we'll need a few more generations to recover from that 500 years of hell.

So don't call us brothers and sweeten the deal with those lovely words. Human to human we can all be brothers, politically, the exact opposite. We ain't politicians who pretend all is good for the sake of trade of common interest.

And the only sentence I got to stay on topic is that E-V13 didn't come with Turks :D
Çok eziksin. Bu kadar ezik olma! Sen arnavut değilsin olamazsın. Benim yazdıklarımda senin için değil diğer milyonlarca benim kardeşim arnavutların. Türkçe yazdım sana cevap çünkü dedene nenene sor onlar bu dili biliyor bi zahmet sana ne yazdığımı anlatırlar. Kılıç artığısın Zanatis kılıç artığı. Senin soyunu kurutmamış osmanlı askeri şu an üzüldü bu yazdıkların yüzünden. Hayde maşallah dedene nenene...

Çok eziksin. Bu kadar ezik olma! Sen arnavut değilsin olamazsın. Benim yazdıklarımda senin için değil diğer milyonlarca benim kardeşim arnavutların. Türkçe yazdım sana cevap çünkü dedene nenene sor onlar bu dili biliyor bi zahmet sana ne yazdığımı anlatırlar. Kılıç artığısın Zanatis kılıç artığı. Senin soyunu kurutmamış osmanlı askeri şu an üzüldü bu yazdıkların yüzünden. Hayde maşallah dedene nenene...

Wow! Mods: Google translate...

Ok young boy, you mentioned killing eachother, but you still killing greeks in your mind. I dont know why but you are an hard greek oppenent in your real life! You are talking about greek enemies with your teenager albanian school mates in your residancy foreign country( i know where but this info is between us dont worry). I have much more personal info of you in my hand but it is enough for now. After i learn your age by the way, i am stopping discussion with you because your age is not enough with my level of knowledge...

I can’t tell if some of this posts are badly translated.
It happens been misunderstood.
I hope that’s the case.

@Zanatis

after Ibrahim of Parga the Greatest Vezir that Ottoman empire ever had
most of Grand Vezir were Albanians, and Bosnians
as also even today a quite good % of Turkish army were and are Albanians
and many famous high rank generals were and are Albanians.

so axualonso view has a heavy point of truth.
political and military Albanians were very high in the Sultan's gate after Suleiman the magnificent times.

it is known that Greco-Byzantines who turn to Turks were the bone structure of early Ottoman empire,
even as Valinde, Hatun etc
even Serbs like Mara Despoina Hatun.
even Croatians from Skradini
but after Suleiman mostly Albanians and Bosnians kept the high political and military offices till late Ottoman times
and even today.

offcourse the today terminations of nationality is difficult to expressed,
since many modern nationalities in ex Ottoman empire modern countries and modern Turkey
become citizenships, usually after 3rd generation old nationality is abbandoned
and 4rth generation is considered native.

Ok young boy, you mentioned killing eachother, but you still killing greeks in your mind. I dont know why but you are an hard greek oppenent in your real life! You are talking about greek enemies with your teenager albanian school mates in your residancy foreign country( i know where but this info is between us dont worry). I have much more personal info of you in my hand but it is enough for now. After i learn your age by the way, i am stopping discussion with you because your age is not enough with my level of knowledge...

This looks like a personal threat.... “I know where you live”

Sent from my iPhone using Eupedia Forum

This thread has been viewed 62750 times.

Back